B. Coffee, heavy creamer, stevia, scrambled egg

L. taco salad wrapped in lettuce leaves
Diet pepsi

Snack.. boiled egg

Supper.. Grilled chicken burger, steamed zucchini with herbs

Snack.. Dessert.. made with Cream cheese and sugar free jello

Calories 1119
Caebs Net 20
Exercise could only go 45 minutes last night due to heat.

Last edited by rpm3060; 08-23-2015 at 09:45 AM.
rpm3060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:06 AM   #242  

S/C/G: 186/181/140

Height: 5"6

Saturday 8/22/15

2 eggs over easy with 3 sausage links with some pork rinds (still getting used to having no bread so pork rinds are my substitute)

No snacks in-between ~ was not hungry

No lunch ~ is that bad?

Dinner: 6 Baked Meatballs with Iceberg Lettuce with mayo

Drank Water with some blueberries to infuse the water with flavor, seltzer soda, herbal tea with stevia

Dee
DeeVermont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 07:03 PM   #243  

Report for Sunday 8/23

Breakfast.. Coffee, sugar free soy milk
scrambled egg 1 small roma tomato, 1 slice soy cheese
1 serving turkey bacon

Snack.. peach tea, iced

Lunch.. turkey burger , grilled, broccoli, diet pepsi

Supper.. Turkey sausage, steamed zucchini and summer swash Iced Coffee

Snack tonight will be lime creme cheese dessert

My Fitness again says I am not eating enough calories, but they have upped my calories due to exercise, but I did not hit 1000 calories today.

Calories.. 825
Net Carbs 20
Exercise. Walked 45 minutes.

I weigh in tomorrow, will report that then

Dee in Fl.

Last edited by rpm3060; 08-23-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:12 PM   #244  

Weighed in and stayed the same..
Old 08-29-2015, 09:21 AM   #245  

I wonder if this part of the diet weight loss is still active. It has been so quiet.

If anyone is having a problem with getting back on the diet, that has been on it before or anyone that is a newbie, The book " The New Atkins for a New You"
is worth the money.. It explains all, and explains so much of the diet in an easy way for all to understand.
Old 08-29-2015, 07:57 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

I have not posted in a while but the good news is I have not missed a day being on my Atkins plan.

The bad news is: I was in an Albany, NY hospital ER this past Sunday evening. After our Adirondack trip with my son I was loading my bike into the trailer in the dark. Walking beside it up the ramp and slipping the clutch in first gear when I lost control and the bike rolled backward down the ramp and tipped over on me trapping my right leg under 553 pounds of motorcycle. As a lay there trapped the true biker in me came out because my first thought was is the bike damaged? (It was not). I discovered that given the proper motivation that I can bench press my 553 pound motorcycle to an upright position while laying in my back trapped under it. I was even able to put the kick stand down while laying on my back. My son came out to check on me about then and he saw the bike upright on the kick stand and me still laying on the ground and asked what happened. After explaining to him I got up and loaded my bike by myself as I had started to. My son wanted to do it for me but I was stubborn. After tying it down my leg started hurting really bad and I felt a hematoma (swelling) that was huge almost football size around the knee and thigh. My grandson who is a paramedic looked at it and took me to the hospital. No broken bones but the doctor says this can be dangerous because it is so large. I am at my sons now with a walker, my leg is wrapped, I have to keep it elevated, Iced and I must see an Orthopedic doctor within 2 days. I am told this may take up to 6 weeks to heal.

UPDATE
Twenty four hours after dropping my motorcycle on my leg. I went to the Albany, NY Bone & Joint Center for a followup appointment. The good news is I have full knee function and the xrays show no bone or joint damage. I will go there again next Friday for another follow up.
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 09:43 PM   #247  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

Oh wow Larry. I'm glad you are okay! Hopefully it will be a smooth recovery.

I'm still around and still on plan. Down to 219 as of today. I figured I was logging everything on MFP and it was just getting to be too much. I cheated a little today and had some popcorn, was at 41 net carbs, but it was worth it. Also made it to a size 16! I think when I drop another 10 I'll finally break down and buy some new pants.

Hope everyone else is doing okay. HUGS!
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:21 AM   #248  

Larry...

So sorry to hear of your episode, but it sounds like you will be fine.. And great news you are still on program.

I am still trying to lose the weight I gained back on maintenance, and after speaking with Atkins via email, I think I will stay on induction for a bit, even though I don't have that much to lose..

Ficklehearts, great to hear from you and that you are still on plan. I have all the old Atkins books that I originally used to lose weight a long time ago, and I bought the book The New Atkins for New You.. It was worth getting, as it is a book of simple explanation and does explain everything .. New recipes, and new desserts to try on Induction if one has to have desserts, great ideas on the two snacks a day.. It takes you thru each phase in a simple manner , which is great.

Glad to hear from the two of you. I will weigh in today.

Dee
Old 09-26-2015, 07:56 AM   #249  

S/C/G: 179/147/125

Height: 5"1'

Has been almost a month since this thread was posted on!

I spent 3 days totally off plan and had gained 2lbs, it's been 3 days back on and thankfully almost all of it is off. I have a big event in 1 week, which means buying a new dress (ack)-would love to get to 145lbs by then.

How's everyone doing???
JSK77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #250  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm still around. I'm down to 212 now. We went to a midnight screening of Rocky Horror on Friday and had a super early on plan waffle house breakfast that completely messed up my weigh in this weekend. It was worth it though.

I haven't cheated but once in 3 months now. And that once was my granddad's 90th birthday back when I first started. I'm super proud of me as I'm going into month 4 now, which is the longest I've ever dieted without quitting and the first time ever I didn't cheat at least once a week. Boy though, it's been hard.

Although I admit, the urge to quit was strong last week. I haven't logged in MFP for three days now, but eating on plan and am in ketosis. Last night I tried on my original wedding dress that was too little when it showed up 5 years ago and now it's too big. That is such a huge milestone for me!!!! I want to retake our wedding photos now LOL. It's rekindled my drive for sure.

Hope you all are well.

Last edited by FickleHearts; 09-28-2015 at 12:27 PM.
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 04:17 PM   #251  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Hi all,

I have nor been posting for a while due to a very busy schedule and travel. Got good news and bad news from a New York Doctor. The good news I was cleared to travel back home to Florida. The bad news was her scale showed that my son's scale I had been using while in New York was reading 10 pounds lighter than my actual weight. That kind of bummed me out.

DW and I took our time traveling and stopped to visit several friends along the way. I had two tires blow out on my motorcycle trailer. First on I-81 in Scranton, PA. I put the spare on and it blew out on I-10 in Jacksonville, FL. Had to be the traffic side tires with heavy Interstate travel.

I got home six day ago and was faced with a lawn that had not been cut since June 30th. I did not know if I should call a farmer to bale it or try cutting it. I have been cutting it and picking up huge piles of fallen tree limbs.

I have stayed on my Atkins induction plan for 160 days as of today. I have never varied a single day. The great news is due to all that lawn exercise and sticking with my plan I have lost seven (7) pounds in the six days I have been home so I am close to what my ticker says making up for that erroneous scale..
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote