View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 05:00 PM   #40
Mom_of_3_Monsters
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Hi

My name is Norissa. I am 33 years old. I live outside of St Louis Missouri. I have been married to the man of my of dreams for 11 1/2 years now, we have 3 beautiful children DD 8 1/2, DS #1 5 1/2, DS #2 4. (yeah, I know I am corney )

I have always had some sort of issues with weight, in high school I wasn't exactly thin, but I was happy enough with myself ... then I started college and being out more on my own and eating lots of fast food ... so I quickly gained 30 lbs. Then came married life, which actually I hovered around 165, and me being only 5'3 is pretty chunky, but then again I do have a big frame, and I held my weight somewhat good. Then came preg ... it was between #1 and #2 that all my weight came on ... (I had 2 miscarriages and lots of depression) I reached 200 after my 2nd was born, and that is where LAWL comes into play, I had dramatic results with it I went from 190 down to 140 in 8 months, but we had another surprise blessing on the way, and I put back on about 35 lbs, and kept it for the past 4 years ...

So here I am once again, pulling out all of my old info and trying to get the motivavtion to get the results I had 4 years ago (gosh has it really been 4 years?)

Norissa

Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote