Old 01-20-2006, 04:13 PM   #136  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Welcome Joan...you're gonna get lots of support here. I don't think I would be doing as well without these chicks to be accountable to!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 05:04 PM   #137  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Welcome Joan!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:59 PM   #138  
Losing the Weight!

Thanks for the Welcomes! It will be nice to have a good support system here to help with those low times.

I gave it some thought, and actually did come up with a bit of a bio if you will.

Let's see.... I'm a paralegal living in Western Wa.
My #1 hobby at this time is astronomy. I have a 12" telescope that my husband bought for me in October and an 8" one that I built myself, including grinding the mirror.

I have 18 dogs currently as I used to show and raise Yorkshire Terriers (most of what I have are rescues that can't be rehomed).

Anyway, that's me... I can't wait to get this weight off I'm really excited that finally something may work!
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:16 PM   #139  
Katie

Joan, Cool about all of the dogs. We breed great danes. My daughter really wants a yorkie, but I think that she is too little yet. Maybe in a few years. How long have you been on LAWL?
Old 01-31-2006, 12:25 PM   #140  

Talking Newbie to this board

Howdy,

My name is Nicole, I live in Front Royal, VA and I'm a 33 y.o. mother of a 14 y.o. daughter and 38 y.o. hubby.. hehe.. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a black angus cow that is due in April.

I'm doing the LAWL model, but attending WW meetings.. because it all kind of calculates out on the points model and I can't afford the LAWL plan.

I use a combination of different bars, and have a friend that lives in NC and is doing the same thing. She's been to the center in the past and is an awesome support and my biggest cheerleader!

I had a wild binge week last week, and was up a pound, but am back on track now and hope to see some downward movement on the scale.

I'm hypothyroid and have fibromyalgia and adrenal fatigue, so weight loss may be a bit of a challenge, but it's one that I feel I am ready for.

So, let's boogie!
BunnyChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:44 PM   #141  
Katie

Hey Bunny Chick, glad to have you on board. I have fibromyalgia too. I am finding that when I am in control of the FM, I lose just fine, but when I get flared up and in pain, my weight loss slows down quite a bit. I am flared up now, for the first time since August when I started. I am struggling to get back in control, and back to my 2 lbs a week. Good luck with your losses! Come on over to the Friends and Losers thread and say hello. This is where most of the chat takes place during the day!
Old 01-31-2006, 01:52 PM   #142  

bunny chick
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:27 PM   #143  

Hi all,
I did do a post in the Feb. board, but thought I would go ahead and do a bio here. Just got done reading everybody else's and sounds like a great group.

My name is Debbie and I live in Great Falls, MT. We've been here almost 6 years. Colorado Springs, CO is really home for us. I am 37 and have been married to DH for 15 years. We have never been able to have children and I have come to accept that. We do have 2 furry chocolate lab kids that are way too spoiled.

I have been heavy pretty much all my life, but really gained after getting married. I lost 90 lbs. on low carb 6 years ago and have put back on 50 lbs., plus more fat because of a knee injury laying me up for a while. I am in the same clothes I was at my heaviest too.

I basically joined LAWL to have someone to be accountable to. I just couldn't get the motivation to do it myself and also am currently paying for Denise Austin-fit for life on the internet, but haven't been to the site for a few months (gotta cancel that now) I joined LAWL on Jan. 13. I have currently lost 9 lbs. and am feeling the jeans getting a little bigger. So going in 3 time a week is keeping me true to the plan.

Thanks for listening and I look forward to getting to know all of you.
Debbie
Debster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:39 PM   #144  

Debbie!

So glad you found us, We are a pretty good group so just jump right in any where and I am sure that you will fit right in!

I have only been on the plan since 1/8 and I do like it alot!

See you soon

Bernadette
thnknthn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:05 PM   #145  
Katie

Hi Debbie! Welcome to 3FC! Congrats on your decision to join LAWL, you will be so glad that you did!!
Old 02-06-2006, 06:22 PM   #146  

Default Hi all- I'm new here...

Hi! I'm a new LA member - I've been on the plan a week now, and have looked through your posts for answers and inspiration!!!

Can't wait to get to know everyone...I'm a 37 female, married in Texas, with 39 lbs. to lose.

I'm really enjoying the program so far, I was skeptical at first with the cost, bars, etc. but so far it's been great. (ask me in a month when I'm dreaming of chili-cheese fries...)

Hugs to all!

PF
pinkflamingo68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 11:18 PM   #147  
Katie

Welcome Pink!! Don't worry, we can help you make On Plan chili cheese fries!! Can't wait to get to know you. Katie
Old 02-07-2006, 09:23 AM   #148  

pink...come make yourself at home.
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:54 PM   #149  

PF and Leann

So glad you both found your way to 3FATCHICKS!

See you around!

Bernadette
thnknthn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:55 PM   #150  
Katie

Welcome Lea Ann!! Come on over and join us on the Feb losers thread. Katie