View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 12:09 PM   #4
macdeez
a whole new mel

S/C/G: 163/141/130

I agree with Sunny, that picture of you and your puppy is absolutely adorable, Michelle! I bet the kids just love him, hey? Glad to hear you are enjoying your bowflex -- keep up the great work, girl!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been suffering from a headache, Sunny! I'm sending you my very best wishes for a speedy recovery! IBS since age of 9, hey? Yikes! Well, I really hope that your new book continues to come in handy... I'm sure it will. I really can't thank you enough for all your encouragement... I truly appreciate it! Good luck in achieving your Sept. goals, we'll all be here cheering you on!

Abirdee, best of luck in your Sept. goals! Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll be seeing the results you are hoping for!

I ended August with another 4mi and strength-training and will start Sept. off the very same way. Tomorrow will only be morning strength-training since we have our trip to get ready for. I'm getting VERY excited... two more sleeps 'til we leave... three more sleeps 'til I turn 26! <--- Yes, I'm like a big kid when it comes to my birthday!

I really hope we hear from all the other ladies soon... been missin' them! I hope you're all keeping well!

Well girls, I have to get started on my exercise, but I hope you all have a happy and healthy day! Take care of yourselves!

~mel
-Exercise 30min x3
-Drink water! water! water!
macdeez is offline   Reply With Quote