View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #189
luckylindy

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey Dance! Glad to see you checking in. I am so happy how much a year has changed your life for the better, and adding a cute boy to the mix is just an added bonus. :-D Good job! People always say that winter is a bad time and thats when you put on weight but I find summer to be the hardest for me. There are SO many social outings and it is hard to say no. And even if I eat healthy, there is always alcohol, lol.

Welp, the DF ending up buying a new scale and we tested it out on the kids. The girls needed to get physicals so they weighed in at home before they left the house and then at school. The numbers registered the same so it seems to be a consistant scale. On that note, I hopped on and low and behold, I am still losing. 165! Woot woot! I expect to hit a plateau soon because that would put me at a 29 pound loss and anything over 25 I hit a pleateau. Fortunately for me, I wont be hopping on the scale again till late September so I have time for the scale to play games. :-) I wont off my clean eating today as someone made me empanadas. So I had that for breakfast. Then I am going out for dinner and drinks with one of my best girlfriends so I just plan to do better tomorrow to make up for today. I am eating clean at lunch to make up for things. Zucchini lasagna....yum!

What is everyones plans for the weekend?