View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:03 AM   #57
burgundyrayne

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

OK ladies, I keep getting so behind. I'll just catch up on this page:-)

Dance-sounds like things are good with the new guy. At least your ex is getting his stuff while you aren't home. I've been with my hubby since I was 18 so. I'm not much help with this stuff. Are you feeling better after your cold. Are you sick of snow yet? I know I am. Its all gone here and been raining all day, maybe we won't get anymore.

Lindy I know you asked about calories. I don't really count calories. I'm just eating healthier and less. Except today, I think I had too many carbs. Once you update your ticker Thursday, you will probably blow me out of the water.

Nessa-to inches is incredible. I want to check my inches but I lost my tape measure. I'll have to search for it. You are doing great. You have some funny stories.

My anniversary is in a month and we are going to comicon in Detroit. I'm gonna meet Norman Reedus(hopefully, Daryl Dixon, who's jealous). I'm gonna stick to plan and would love to get down to 180. We'll see what I can do.

They boys mom texted me yesterday to see if I could come over and stay with them thursday after they get off the bus til next morning. This is the first time in over a year since I've kept them. They're dad backed out of taking them a day early. Oh well, it gives me a chance to see them.

Minigoal:Get to 169 to be "overweight" BMI-wise
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote