View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #131
Steam Persephone

NAME: Cat

BIRTHDAY: 14 March

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged.

TOP WEIGHT: Originally, worst ever? 419, then 384 pre-op, then down to 289, then....

CURRENT WEIGHT: Sigh. Back to pre-op, 384.

GOAL WEIGHT: Right now, 299. Then 250. Then, we'll see...

EYE COLOUR: Dark blue with a gold streak in the right.

HAIR COLOUR: Blue-black.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Steampunk, bellydance, historical recreation, costuming, British TV, sci-fi, singing, writing, travelling, elderGoth

PETS: One beeg fat kittee (mine). One Irish Wolfhound and one retriever/chow mix (His). One QHTB mare (ours).

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Northern California.

FAVORITE COLOR: Indigo.

FAVORITE FOODS: Pizza, beer, Greek, Persian... too bad I had to give a lot of that up, heh.

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Dancing, walking, riding.

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Anything Gaiman, Tolkien, A.C. Doyle, Poe, Lackey, de Lint, Beagle, C. Harris, Nancy Collins, etc, etc.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): The Thin Man series, Sherlock Holmes (2009), Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, anything by Coen Brothers, Hudson Hawk, Fifth Element, Blade Runner, From ****, all Harry Potters, all Narnia, LOTR trilogy, classic films, etc

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Sherlock (BBC 2010), Sherlock Holmes (the 80s Granada series), Life on Mars (original UK version), Ashes to Ashes, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Being Human, Gavin & Stacy, Warehouse 13, Ghost Hunters, Jekyll,

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: 80s New Wave, Gary Numan, Berlin, Bauhaus, Dali's Car, Mission UK, Sisters of Mercy, Siouxsie, old Cure, Sting, Police, Talk Talk, Thomas Dolby, Tori, Dead Can Dance, tons of Celtic stuff, electronica, world beats, etc.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Not sticking to my guns and never making that necessary MENTAL change.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Nothing but determination and a positive attitude and understanding I have to make the mental and emotional changes if the physical changes are to stick.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Originally a gastric bypass patient (2006), I'm currently now on Medifast again to get a jumpstart back to how I should be eating.

RELIGION: I try to leave it out of conversations, but definitely devout on my own path.

POLITICS: Again, I leave it out of conversations. I'm pro gay marriage, pro equal rights, pro marijuana legalisation and that's about all I am gonna say.

PIERCINGS: Nose, and eleven in both ears (five per side and one upper cartilage).

TATTOOS: One gigantic upper back piece (large tribal-style wings and a compass star in the center). Already have several more planned for upper arms, inner wrist, and lower back but those are gonna wait awhile.
Steam Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote