View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #91
Clever Tessa
Returnee

Default Good to be back....

Well, it's been a million years. ****, I don't even remember what my old 3FC name was, so I guess I AM reinventing myself!

MARITAL STATUS: Blissfully divorced

TOP WEIGHT: 259 (been 219'ish for 2 years now)

GOAL WEIGHT: 150'ish (whatever looks good AND I can maintain)

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Red

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, music, movies, scrapbooking, ghost hunting, world religions, history

PETS: 3 cats (2 are polydactyl and I've got to watch them! Damn opposable thumbs!)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Middle of nowhere Oregon

FAVORITE COLOR: Earth tones (can't pick just one)

FAVORITE FOODS: Yes (that's how I got here!)

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Walking, eliptical

FAVORITE BOOK(S): Southern Vampire Mysteries, Twilight series, Circle of Five series, Harry Potter series, Pride & Prejudice, etc. Too many to list.

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): Pride & Prejudice, Young Victoria, Elizabeth (see a pattern here? Love me a period movie!)

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Ghost Hunters, Glee, The Family Guy (snort!) and can't miss 49er football

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Depends on my mood - Stone Temple Pilots, Paramore, really, almost everything from Bach to Rob Zombie.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have "just one last time" syndrome - the "last time" never happens and the unhealthy eating goes on, and on, and on....

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: September started a HUGE inner discovery period in my life. I know how to lose weight, so I've been realizing/learning why I keep regaining it.

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Rejoining WW, but I'm an ex-leader so it's tough to listen to what I pitched for so long. I know the plan works, if I can just get past the saccharine cheerleading...

PIERCINGS: Ears and traguses (tragi?)

TATTOOS: Sun/moon on upper back, Capricorn constellation on shoulder

Looking forward to getting to (re)know everyone!
Tes
Clever Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote