BIRTHDAY: july 17

MARITAL STATUS: single

TOP WEIGHT: 305

CURRENT WEIGHT: 222.9

GOAL WEIGHT: 170

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: brown

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: i am very into music, video games, hiking, camping, books

PETS: 1 cat of my own, aj who is black and white (i call him my moo-cow kitty ) and is 5 years old, a 12 week old beagle named gizmo, and my mom has two cats, sita who is 7 and zoe who is 8

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: jacksonville, fl (and i hate it sooo much. cant wait to get out of here)

FAVORITE COLOR: blue

FAVORITE FOODS: macaroni and cheese. it is my biggest weakness....

FAVORITE EXERCISE: i love to swim and used to be excellent, but i've let myself go and can barely do 50 meters without dying, but i'm starting the wii sports active challenge tomorrow

FAVORITE BOOK(S): harry potter. yes, i am a dork

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): the neverending story

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): i like dexter, cold case, the forgotten, criminal minds, and i am an investigative discovery adict

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: i like a lot of independent artists and local artists. so, tegan and sara, northern state, garrison starr, neko case, tori amos, madi diaz, american princes, incubus, we are scientists, an horse, the spazzys, sia, le tigre, smashing pumpkins, yeah yeah yeahs and there are loads more.

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: motivation

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: i have set goals for myself, and i have my ultimate goal and that reward at the end

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: i don't really have one

RELIGION: atheist. i believe in god, but i don't associate with any organized religion

POLITICS: no party affiliation. i vote for who think has the best overall policies and plans

PIERCINGS: at one point i had 6 piercings, but now i am down to just my labret

TATTOOS: 14 and my reward for reaching my ultimate goal is my 15th tattoo
fiveminutes is offline   Reply With Quote