View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #4
kayleystar

S/C/G: 420/407/?

Height: 5'5

Hello there. I've been posting on the 300+ forum for about a month now, and I found this forum, and thought that I might find people with some of the same interests as me, as opposed to there. So here's a bit about me:

Name: Kayley Star

Status: Long term relationship. We've been together about 13 months, and plan to get married once I get to my goal weight.

School: I'm currently taking a bunch of pre-law and business classes, and plan to transfer to Indiana University, and get my bachelor's as a paralegal. Then, we'll see if I wanna go all the way, and become a lawyer.

Religion: Agnostic. I love to read about all sorts of religions, but I don't practice any. My boyfriend is Buddhist. Not hardcore or anything, but that's his "status"...haha.

Music: Music is a big part of my life...and bear with me...here we go:

Industrial
EBM
Darkwave
Synth-pop
Metal
Trance
Goth Metal
Symphonic Goth
80's New Wave

The following is my ever growing list of bands that YES! I actually LIKE! And listen to! I either have the cd, or they are on my playlist. I'm always listening to new music.

311, A Perfect Circle, Apoptygma Berzerk, Assemblage 23, Chevelle, Claire Voyant, Covenant, Crossfade, Cruxshadows, Culture Kulter, Deftones, Disturbed, Dkay.com, Drain S.T.H., Earshot, Endemonia, Evanescence, Fear Cult, Fear Factory, Front Line Assembly, Funker Vogt, God Forbid, Hanzel und Gretyl, Hocico, HorrorPops, Icon of Coil, Jack off Jill, Kill Switch Klick, Killswitch Engage, Kittie, Korn, L'ame Immortale, Lacuna Coil, Lamb of God, Linkin Park, London after Midnight, Lords Of Acid, Marilyn Manson, Metallica (old), Mindless Self Indulgence, Murderdolls, Neotek, Nightwish, NIN, Nirvana, Orgy, Otep, PaX, Powerman 5000, Prick, Pro>Tech, Rammstein, Rasputina, Razed In Black, Rob Zombie, Scarling, Seether, Shinedown, Skinny Puppy, Slick Idiot, Slipknot, Smile Empty Soul, Spahn Ranch, Static-X, Sublime, Switchblade Symphony, System of a Down, Talla2Xlc, The Birthday Massacre, The Electric Hellfire Club, The Gathering, Theatre Of Tragedy, Three Days Grace, Tool, Type O Negative, Velvet Acid Christ, VNV Nation, White Zombie, Wolfsheim, :wumpscut:, Zeromancer.

Movies: I'll watch about anything. Whether it be horror/action/girly/independant. I'm not picky, as long as it's good, or semi-decent.

TV Shows: Invader Zim, Scrubs, Will and Grace, and Roseanne. I don't watch much TV at all.

My goal is to be at 200 lbs by my 21st birthday: June 2nd, 2007.

That's about it.

Later.

kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote