Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 08:51 AM   #76  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Hello Beloved Not to worry about posting too much... More the merrier in my opinion!! Thank you for your kind words and yes I still feel the peaceful energy around me.... but not for long as I am heading out the door for my 2.5 mile walk before it gets TOOO hot

I am not a vegetarian (actually do not like veggies except for lettuce and green beans) So I cannot help you... But I know that there are alot of people on this forum who LOVE veggies and have the neatest way of cooking them (If I could trade the veggies for meat and cook them the way they described I would be in heaven).. I am sure that you will hear feedback from someone.

Peace to you and enjoy the Day!!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 205/175/105

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

hello everyone! and how are you all doing?

i weighed in at 182.4, which i think is great ^^ i can't WAIT to get to the 170s!!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #78  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone!!

Alyssa great job. You are well on your way girl.. Cute pic too!!

Beloved spirit, no worries about the way you post. Sues right the more the merrier.

Joe did the weight loss stick? I hope so hun. No worries if it didn't your doing great!!

I'm excited to say that I'm down to 271 today. So a loss of 3 pounds this week. I haven't had a 3 pound week in awhile an I'm so freakin excited!! Instead of eating all my calories I've been letting my body kind of tell me when it's hungry to see if that still worked on me.. Turns out it does. I just ate last night when I was hungry and then didn't eat anymore. I had calories left over, but not too many. I'm going to keep doing this to see if I can keep losing weight.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Off to work for me again later today!!
Old 04-14-2013, 01:04 PM   #79  
Joe

S/C/G: 405/249.5/281.5/220

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyangies View Post
Hi everyone!!

Alyssa great job. You are well on your way girl.. Cute pic too!!

Beloved spirit, no worries about the way you post. Sues right the more the merrier.

Joe did the weight loss stick? I hope so hun. No worries if it didn't your doing great!!

I'm excited to say that I'm down to 271 today. So a loss of 3 pounds this week. I haven't had a 3 pound week in awhile an I'm so freakin excited!! Instead of eating all my calories I've been letting my body kind of tell me when it's hungry to see if that still worked on me.. Turns out it does. I just ate last night when I was hungry and then didn't eat anymore. I had calories left over, but not too many. I'm going to keep doing this to see if I can keep losing weight.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Off to work for me again later today!!

Yep, for the most part it did! I was 269.8 this morning. I gotta say its bittersweet, because while I'm already ready to get out of the 260s and 250s, I don't want to move onto the next thread because I'd miss you guys! I looked ahead to that thread to see how Silverfire was doing, and it doesn't seem to be as active as this one (although I bet Silverfire is changing that). Thanks to everyone for their kind words and support!

Angie, as I said in one of my last posts, I'd take a 3 pound a week loss in a hearbeat! Congrats! I'm glad some of the mojo I sent over worked out.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:32 AM   #80  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefla70 View Post
Yep, for the most part it did! I was 269.8 this morning. I gotta say its bittersweet, because while I'm already ready to get out of the 260s and 250s, I don't want to move onto the next thread because I'd miss you guys! I looked ahead to that thread to see how Silverfire was doing, and it doesn't seem to be as active as this one (although I bet Silverfire is changing that). Thanks to everyone for their kind words and support!

Angie, as I said in one of my last posts, I'd take a 3 pound a week loss in a hearbeat! Congrats! I'm glad some of the mojo I sent over worked out.
Thanks! Hopefully we'll join you in that thread for a little while.

Congrats Sassyangies! You are SO close to moving on, too!

Thank you, Sue!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:59 AM   #81  
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by belovedspirit View Post
Thanks! Hopefully we'll join you in that thread for a little while.

Congrats Sassyangies! You are SO close to moving on, too!

Thank you, Sue!
I know all of you will!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:14 AM   #82  
Mary

S/C/G: 281/273.8/160

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone I'm new here.

I'm doing WW for now last week was week one and I lost 6lbs, I always seem to do really well on WW for 6 months and then I get frustrated (usually when my weight loss slows down and I stop weighing my food). This time it is different I'm sticking with weight loss for the long haul! Doesn't mean I'll stay with WW the whole way through I may switch after a bit to My Fitness Pal. I think WW doesn't always give me a good idea of things like sodium intake which can affect my weight loss greatly.

This weeks goal is to focus on moving more and getting 30 minutes of exercise daily while staying on plan.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #83  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Hi guys!!! I want to tell you I just hit my 40 pound loss. My second goal I set for myself. I'm so excited I could scream. Joe I know what you mean not wanting to move on. I still post in the 300+ chat thread so who knows I might still keep posting in here because you get used to certain people ya know.

Ladypurl, welcome!! I used to be on WW and loved it. All that matters is that you love it and you can do it. Hope to see you around!! Great job on the 6 pounds.

Joe thanks for the mojo. You are doing so awesome. I can't believe how far you have come!! Great job!! Do you have before and after pics anywhere? I would love to see them.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:47 PM   #84  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Quote:
I know all of you will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPurl View Post

I'm doing WW for now last week was week one and I lost 6lbs, I always seem to do really well on WW for 6 months and then I get frustrated (usually when my weight loss slows down and I stop weighing my food). This time it is different I'm sticking with weight loss for the long haul! Doesn't mean I'll stay with WW the whole way through I may switch after a bit to My Fitness Pal. I think WW doesn't always give me a good idea of things like sodium intake which can affect my weight loss greatly.

This weeks goal is to focus on moving more and getting 30 minutes of exercise daily while staying on plan.
Welcome! Yay 6 lbs loss!

Quote:
Hi guys!!! I want to tell you I just hit my 40 pound loss. My second goal I set for myself. I'm so excited I could scream. Joe I know what you mean not wanting to move on. I still post in the 300+ chat thread so who knows I might still keep posting in here because you get used to certain people ya know.
YAY ANGIE!!!

I'm doing my own little happy dance -- the scale was at 277.9 lbs today! Continually going down!!

Last edited by belovedspirit; 04-15-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #85  
Joe

Quote:

Ladypurl, welcome!! I used to be on WW and loved it. All that matters is that you love it and you can do it. Hope to see you around!! Great job on the 6 pounds.

Joe thanks for the mojo. You are doing so awesome. I can't believe how far you have come!! Great job!! Do you have before and after pics anywhere? I would love to see them.
Thanks, Angie. I'll try to dig some up.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #86  
Rachel

S/C/G: 295ish/278.4/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPurl View Post

Welcome to the thread! 6 months with WW is twice as long as I've ever stuck with it, lol! The last time I joined was in January & I went into it knowing it might not last long but my dedication to weight loss is definitely lasting. Once I learned proper portion control & developed a clean-eating lifestyle, I quit WW simply because I didn't need it anymore.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #87  
Rachel

S/C/G: 295ish/278.4/145

sassyangies:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, my scale was @ 285 this morning Not cool! But I have noticed a pattern of my weight being up a pound or two on Monday, staying there til about midweek & dropping 2 or 3lbs back down by the week's end, hitting my lowest on Sunday. Weird!

I'm still losing inches though! I measured today & couldn't believe the difference 4 or 5 weeks have made since I started recording my measurements. I've lost anywhere from 1 to 3 inches in various places. That may not be a lot, but it's progress!
Old 04-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #88  

ooooh i'm so close! weighed in at 180.6 today
Old 04-15-2013, 04:04 PM   #89  
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Autopsy View Post
ooooh i'm so close! weighed in at 180.6 today
You're 100 pounds ahead of us!

(You do realize you're not in the "Getting out of the 170s and 180s" thread, right?)

Last edited by joefla70; 04-15-2013 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #90  

Quote:
You're 100 pounds ahead of us!

(You do realize you're not in the "Getting out of the 170s and 180s" thread, right?)
thats weird why is 200+ in the 100 lb. club section? confusion! i'll try to find the thread i was SUPPOSED to be in, no idea how i even got here tbh
Closed Thread