Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #121  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Sue, oh that's frustrating isn't it, but I KNOW you will get there for sure. Keep putting in the effort, and be sure to tell us how things go! We're here rooting for you.

277.1 lbs. Although I'm happy with it, I'm still not eating as consistently as I'd like to, and sleeping as well as I could, so I'm going to keep trying to achieve those and I'm hopeful the fat will burn off. I *really* want to get into the 260s!
I will also be starting the 30 day squat challenge today http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...challenge.html I hope this is a good idea. I feel a bit daunted by the numbers of squats! lol.. wish me luck!

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 04-18-2013, 12:18 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 378/tickers/145

Height: 5'4"

Gah. I'm back. I'm hoping to leave the 270s soon enough. I'm pretty sure this is water weight I've picked up. I'm a little nervous, though. There's a party on Friday night that's supposed to be late in the evening. My best hope is to just maintain for Saturday weigh in...
Old 04-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #123  

Good luck, Coolacrity! I'm sure you'll get back in no-time!

Well, (possible TMI, sorry folks ) I weighed again after going to the bathroom, and the scale was at 276.8 lbs. I'll stick with that instead.

Last edited by belovedspirit; 04-18-2013 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

271 today. Hope to see the 260s again soon!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:16 PM   #125  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

JOE you look awesome!!! thanks for sharing.. I can't wait to post some amazing pictures like that. You are truly an inspiration.

I feel a little under the weather today. Not sure what it is, but I'm just achy and tummy problems. I'm just taking it easy while my son is at school. We got T-Ball tonight, post office, gotta make dinner, the whole 9. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursd. I am so not ready for work tomorrow. Blah!!
Have a good day guys!!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #126  
Joe

S/C/G: 405/249.5/281.5/220

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyangies View Post
JOE you look awesome!!! thanks for sharing.. I can't wait to post some amazing pictures like that. You are truly an inspiration.

I feel a little under the weather today. Not sure what it is, but I'm just achy and tummy problems. I'm just taking it easy while my son is at school. We got T-Ball tonight, post office, gotta make dinner, the whole 9. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thursd. I am so not ready for work tomorrow. Blah!!
Have a good day guys!!

Thanks, Angelia. I still have to pinch myself every once in a while to make sure this is real, because I was the size shown in the "before pictures" for a long, long time. Its also a new (and cool) experience to have people say I am inspiration. It was only a few months ago that I looked at the weight loss of other people on 3FC and was inspired by their weight loss successes. I know many people say this, but if I (who had tried and failed SO many times to do this before) am able to finally manage to do this, then anybody can.

Sorry to hear about your tummy ache. I hope you feel better. However... those tummy problems can be a blessing in disguise. Ok, well maybe not a blessing, but they may have a silver lining!

Whenever I've had a stomach bug, my appetite goes down. That's usually when I have my best losses. You may recall that a couple weeks ago when I last had a stomach bug I lost 7 pounds that week! I felt better after the first day, but I just didn't have much of an appetite for many days after. I swear that was allowed me to do it. Maybe the drug companies can make a diet pill from that! They could call it... Queezy or something.

Last edited by joefla70; 04-18-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #127  
Rachel

S/C/G: 295ish/278.4/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolacrity View Post
Gah. I'm back. I'm hoping to leave the 270s soon enough. I'm pretty sure this is water weight I've picked up. I'm a little nervous, though. There's a party on Friday night that's supposed to be late in the evening. My best hope is to just maintain for Saturday weigh in...
I just wanted to tell you that I love your avatar pic of Rarity Oh, and good luck with your weigh in!
Old 04-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #128  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Thank you Beloved, and I am so happy for you... You are doing great and just a few behind me.... We will get to that next thread.

to all the people joining. This is a very good and happy thread. Everyone wants to march on down to the next thread together and we can do it! Just like Joe and Silverfire just a few days ago!

I am 1 lb closer... 273 this morning... and I feel good tonight so I am hoping for a drop tomorrow too (sometimes I just "know" it )

Hugs to all and wishing a good number for us all tomorrow! and THE WEEKEND IS CLOSER TOO
Old 04-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #129  
Sue finding inner song

WOW I guess my intuition was right last night.... I lost 1 1/2 lbs yesterday (peed ALOT) so alot of water went bye bye and this is turning into a end of the week loss 2 weeks in a row... HMMM Pattern starting just about the time I started my Job? HHHMMMM BUT I am SOOOOOO Happy. Getting so close now to moving out to the next thread...

I wish you all GOOD numbers this morning!!
Old 04-19-2013, 11:13 AM   #130  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

HI guys.. I am so blah today and up to 274. I almost panicked. I think because I haven't been caring what I was eating it's creepin back up. I really have to get a hold on it. Plus TMI I haven't gone to the bathroom in about 2 days. I know that is probably playing a role in this as well. I'm so disapointed that I hit 270 and totally messed that up. Hopefully by weigh in on sunday I can take it down a little.

Sue that loss is awesome. Good for you girl!! You are doin great.

Joe, yes should be a blessing in disguise but looks like the opposite for me. I feel so bad right now. I can't believe the scale moved up that much. I hope I can get back on the wagon real quickly. I'm really mad at myself

Sorry for the blah post. I am gonna go to the store get some new produce. Try and get my spirits up and start this again!! I can do it. I know I can.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #131  

Thanks for the well wishes. And the Rarity love. I still feel nervous about the food, tonight, but I guess I'm excited, too. I'm actually thinking about clothes!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #132  
Rachel

S/C/G: 295ish/278.4/145

Ugh. I gave in to hormonal cravings & ate ice cream :/ Other than that & some cookies early in the week, I think I have done fairly well. I still have two more days before my official weigh in day. Good luck to those of you who are weighing in over the weekend!

Sassyangies: Fresh produce always helps me feel better about life in general, (weird, ain't it?) so I hope it helps get your spirits back up. You can definitely do it!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:56 AM   #133  

Good luck, everyone!

These couple of days have been interesting. I had some food on Thursday I usually don't eat, so I adjusted my plans for today to help relieve the bloating. I ended up having more calories than I planned to have, but I'm ready to get right back on track. Tomorrow is one more day of eating out, then back to normal. In the meantime, I'm going to make sure I incorporate lots of fresh produce into my diet and put a hold on weighing myself until I feel like myself again. You know the stress/disappointment that comes with seeing your weight rise and not knowing how much of that is salt vs. fat vs. water vs. random fluctuation vs. something else? I think I'm going to wait for a couple of days before I weight myself, so that my body can flush out the salt and get a bit more settled with wherever I'm at. The emotional/mental response to seeing the numbers go all over the place is just not worth it.

Sue -- yay!
Sassyangies -- you'll get back there. you've lost 40 lbs -- you are doing this and you're kicking butt!!
Rachel -- hope these next two days help you get closer to goal!

Last edited by belovedspirit; 04-20-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 07:58 AM   #134  

Welp! I weighed in at 269.7 this morning, so technically I should be on another thread (water weight, ladies. No one panic!). But I won't count it until I'm at 268. Because I'm anal like that I guess?

In other good news, I handled that party like a boss. ...okay, I was a wallflower the vast majority of the time (it was a party for one of my mother's coworkers, not mine, so I didn't know anyone), but I didn't ruin my week. Huzzah!

Last edited by coolacrity; 04-20-2013 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:17 AM   #135  
Sue finding inner song

Coolacrity!! Yay for you!! Oh gosh... your stay here was so short (LOL) but I am glad for you. I know that you are waiting just in case... but you will be moving on and we all will be following. Hopefully really soon and then we can all overwhelm that 260-250 thread.

Glad you went to the party... Even not knowing too many people... you just never know when you might meet your next good friend. They are always just around the corner and going to see new people instead of staying home is a wonderful thing (and hard to do sometimes).

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 04-20-2013 at 08:17 AM.
Closed Thread