Old 10-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 280/247/160

Height: 5'3"

Good job everyone!
I do understand everyone's frustration about the scale - mine is just now back down from the TOM up. Hoping to finally start going down!!

Kukkie - well done choosing the salad!

Last edited by cincimini; 10-04-2010 at 03:35 PM.
cincimini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #152  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Page 9

Kris good job on the .6 down

Kukkie good job on the .8 down Can't to wait to hear how your workout goes. I think you'll show those weights and machines who's boss now Isn't it amazing what we smell after we quit. I thanked my husband for putting up with me and my smoking and drinking (loved red wine always had a glass), I don't know if I could have done the same. I have been free of everything since 2004. LOL, on the measuring tape, that's why I have to go to the Dollar Store with only a couple of dollars, it cracks me up to go in there for two things and come out with 30

Ona good job on the 1lb down, that it doesn't stay for 3 days and when it changes the numbers keep moving down. Aw Ona V8 is my cheat for veggies, my Mom is allergic to tomatoes. I hate V8 but I love the benefits. I have to drink it ice cold and really fast. Let me come clean ... I initially said I was gonna eat a half of a cup of every thing which was perfectly fine. Well I started measuring with the yams (but a cup not half) then the kids started complaining ... are you measuring our food too? DH said measuring? I said only the yams so I put the cup in the sink which should have been a half cup and got that huge serving spoon and a spatula so you know the rest.

Diana, I thank you for your support but I'm gonna have to kick myself on this one. I know this is all my eating, I have got another mouth in my mouth and extra teeth. I just finished eating about a 3rd or a 4th of a 8oz box of cheese nips = 29 crackers 150 calories. I don't know why I didn't just grab a handful which is just a little shy of a serving and leave that box in the kitchen ... no I had to bring it into the family room with me. ughhh And nothing weird is gonna happen you're doing great

Star are you able to add custom recipes into fitday. Then the next time you eat lamb stew the calories will be correct for your stew. Star that's funny nothing left inside you glad you are laughing But are you hungrier? Just wondering

Stacy I think I would have drank that tea, but I understand you don't want to be in the bathroom all day. Oh we talk about it here we use call it doing the poopy dance . I think yours may just be water so it will be gone in no time good for you on the spinning, I hear it's hard, good job. I brewed a cup of senna tea today too. Kukkie don't worry I am heeding your warning. Haven't had a cup since we last talked about it until now.

Angie good job on the .6 down . What a great 40th birthday present to yourself, you can do it. on 2lbs goooo awayyyyy Oh my goodness that dinner was delicious, the only thing I was missing is roast w/gravy, potato salad/mashed potatoes, and greens. So we know I will have a gain after Thanksgiving. Angie didn't you and I talk about Thanksgiving? Well we know now that mine will be a disaster calorie wise if I don't measure

Vixsin, good for you on having the right attitude (I'm not worried about my scale this week. My body is reeling from the weekend. Once I get back to my normal routine, I'll be fine by the end of the week) but if this 2.4lbs stays around all week and keeps increasing I will :scream: I don't wanna wait until the end of the week or next week Glad your date went great

Cinm great job on the body change and the pounds down, I love seeing the body changes and my new found shape

OK done with page 9 Ladies you have been busy ...

love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 169/141/110

Height: 5'2

Another day!!
woo-hoo!

one for every five pounds
annputation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:28 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 200/176/140

Height: 5'4"

1: 172.4
2: 172.4 (-0)
3: 172.0 (-0.4)
4: 171.2 (-0.8)

Just have to share, it's been 12 days and I've lost 9" total!!!! And 4 pounds!!!!
LindseyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #155  
~Rennie

Hi Janel, I read this morning that a good breakfast gets our bodies going for the day ... though I sometimes miss it. I was surprised to see that a whole grain bagel and peanut butter will really fuel the body in the morning. You will burn the calories through out the day. It was on MSN's home page this morning now I can't find it. I took that to mean if I eat peanut butter early it will go away during the day I love peanut butter eventhough it sticks with you (I have some PB2 that I'll use). ... I'm with Kukkie really nice picture

Vixsin he is good looking ... eye candy

Kukkie ... I love endless conversation also, can't you tell DH barely says anything, I must talk enough for both of us Kukkie eat the salad ... I should send you my number so you can text that to me at lunch time tomorrow (eat the salad). That would be great to get an alarm at my meal times that says ... Is that what you should be eating Rennie I know I'm silly, hehehe

MissKelly ... kicking 208 out of the way for ya

Aimee that's me too, I have got to stop volunteering for things. My daughter called me and said she won't get off until later tonight and this evening is a free evening for me so whoo feels so good to relax a little. I have been asked already to be VP of the PTO for next year since I am always doing something at the school, They said, well Rennie we're giving you a year to think about it. I just smiled. Good job on the .2 down

Eclipse, I feel ya. I feel like I am never gonna see 165 again, it has ran farther and farther away (trying to make a funny) ... we'll do this and see our low again

Shylah good to see you, sounds like my weekend, hope our week is better, sorry about the reaction to the raspberries.

Hi Matilda and Starbrite

Hi Essa is your bday 4/15? Mine is 4/14 hoping to reach goal by then ... eventhough some weight thing I did said I won't get there until 5/11. Oh well I can hope

Hi Cinci glad your scale is moving back down

Hi Ann

Lindsey good job on the 9inches and the 4lbs, that's great

Whew finally all caught up
Old 10-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #156  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

up again to 178.8 and I have NEVER been so happy to see TOM in my life.
I could not imagine it being late and ruining my vacation . . . in 10 DAYS!!!!

I'll be back later to say Hi to everyone.

I really hate the weekends and not checking in, seeing how everyone is doing . . is that odd?
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

eclipse - maybe time to shake things up? You can do it!! I'm SO ready for you to hit 100 pounds lost!

Shylah - yup, it's basically a full time job to keep up with everyone! Sorry to hear about the raspberries, my body gets all swollen and sore when I do bread, not the same thing, but sooo uncomfortable!

Vixsin - I did just that! I went for a long walk hoping to get some things moving! And.. no sugar today I hope it "sticks" too, how long have you known him?

Kukkie - How was the salad?? And good call on ditching the chips, the salad is much better! Maybe not now, but in the morning you'll be glad you had it!

love2b - my secret to not losing my posts? I open two windows, type in one and read in the other! Works well What's PTO stand for? I don't doing extra things, just sometimes there doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day! If we could work on expanding the day to 26-28 hours a day instead of 24, that would be swell!

Coondocks - thats so exciting about your trip! And glad TOM will be outta the way for your trip! Uhm, what's up with this weather? I got all dressed to go for a nice fall walk, and then I go outside and it's SUMMER? Fabulous!

I've been good today, the bf went thru the fridge and dumped out all the pop, threw out chips, so that really helped. And I'm peeing up a storm! I also got out for a walk today, wasn't sure what to do for exercise, but with the sun shining it seemed like a good decision to go outside.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #158  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Star Did the lamb stew taste salty? Sometimes you can taste it in the food, sometimes you can't.

Stacygee Hi

Angie 40 pounds by your 40th would be great! Great job on the .6.

Vixin It sounds like you had a wonderful date!

Ona It seems like there are tomatoes in everything! That's awful!

Cinm Woo Hoo Almost in Onederland!

Kukkie Maybe your Hubby will decide to be smoke free, too.

Janel Hi

MissKelly TTOM is evil.

Aimee Great job on the .2! It must not have been all bad. Great job on getting rid of the goodies and going for a walk.

Eclipse Can you throw in a little extra cardio? Maybe that will shake things up for you.

Shylah I feel for you with the allergic reaction. I have been trying to figure out my culprit for probably 1 1/2 months now. Very frustrating! I hope you figure it out.

Matilda Stay focused! You can do it!

Starbrite I have noticed that too. Lose nicely then bounce back a little.

Essa Hi & Welcome!

Love Ha Ha about measuring the food in the measuring cups. I measure some of my foods too. Mostly the starch. This past weekend, I measured out my rice and put it on my plate. It was still in that same mold when I got to the table. My Mom looked at her plate then looked at my plate. She asked 'why is your rice like that?' It was so funny. I explained to her that I measured it. Then she started looking and comparing our plates. She was trying to see if I gave her more or what the difference was. It was so funny.

Lindsey You are doing a great job!

Coondocks I'm glad TTOM started and won't mess up your vacation. That happened to me when we had our last vacation.

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-04-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #159  
~Rennie

Coondocks glad to see you no that's not odd, I think we are one big family so when we don't check on one another it's a piece missing in our circle of the day, does that make sense. Glad TOM came before vacation.

Aimee, I am gonna have to try your way. The funny thing is if mozilla shuts down I can recover everything but if I hit the back but two many times to fast instead of it back spacing it back pages, screwy Parent Teachers Organization. When we were young it was PTA don't know the reason for change. Trust me I know the feeling on not enough hours in the day Wish the weather did that here the high today was 57. But I'd rather be chilly than hot

Diana is it funny how the rice will stay like that and it looks like a lot. I think I will cancel out the starches for Thanksgiving, I haven't been eating them too much anyway so this was a lesson learned. The thing is I thought I would feel over stuffed but I didn't. And I got my taste for what I hadn't had. My Mom is coming next weekend to do a full Thanksgiving spread because her grandchildren have requested it. I will surely not eat anything I am not supposed to ... PROMISING MYSELF I sure hope I can follow through
Old 10-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #160  
Undead Diva

S/C/G: 185/ticker/135

Height: 5'4.5"

This thread is addictive!
MadameZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:14 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukkie84 View Post
So I'm sitting here at my desk really struggling between eating the salad I brought with me or going upstairs to the vending machine and grabbing a bag of chips.... Bahhhhhhhh! Now that I've said it out loud, I'm going to eat my salad, because I know otherwise I'll just regret it and I have you ladies to keep me accountable.
SALAD SALAD SALAD SALAD SALAD SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:15 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Diana - oh trust me, it was terrible! We are talking chicken fettucini alfredo with garlic bread and coke, McDonald's for breakfast, omg... soo terrible. But I survived!

Rennie - Ah, I knew about the PTA, but I guess PTO also makes sense. I love the warm weather, we are about to hit a long cold winter, so it's a nice little gift I haven't used mozilla, safari is my normal, and if I hit back once, I lost every single thing!

Madame - and time consuming!

Alright ladies, time for bed! See you in the morning!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #163  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

Height: 5'6"

Hey all....

There are lots of new people, which is very exciting. Welcome everyone! I would love to do a lot of personals tonight, but just can't swing it.

Rennie -- Yes we talked about thanksgiving (and peanut butter!) and this weekend I'm making 'special' mashed potatoes for me (1/3 potato, 1/3 cauliflower, 1/3 celery root) and I'll eat a little stuffing, but I'll pass on bread and dessert. The bread will be tough, but desserts hold no charms for me, I'm more of a carb/salt nut. I'll check in here regularly for support!

Tonight I went out for an early bday dinner to a friend's place...had chicken & salad, 1 pita and a little piece of the homemade cake they made me (to be polite, lol) but I came home and weighed myself and I'm up 4lbs from this morning...4 POUNDS! Hopefully that's just normal daily fluctuations...I just polished off a bottle of water and now I'm drinking a senna tea to get things moving, ya know?
Angie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 205/205/145

Height: 5'8

thanks for the compliments ladies!!!!

I am now in 180s. 188.3 thats 7 lbs since I started this...
Janel83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:28 AM   #165  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Calories for yesterday: 1335 + Morning Joe (I had low calories for the day, but was very satisfied. For dinner I had Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobellos w/red potatoes & steamed veggies 550 calories at Applebee's. DH and I both had it. It was really satisfying and hit the spot for us.

Weigh In: 190.8 (TTOM - yes it's still going on )

Down: .8
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote