Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2001, 01:20 PM   #61  

Susan, crutches have always looked like a pain to use. Since I'm not very coordinated, that would probably be the case! Take it easy! A lady from church has had both of her knees replaced in the past year. Now she is looking at ankle surgery. She isn't a spring chicken, so all of these surgeries have not been easy on her.

Bob has never been tested for allergies. Wonder if he should mention that when he is at the doctor again? His boss is allergic to everything! He and his wife took the other realtors and spouses to a dinner theater at Christmas. Don was very choosy about what he ate, but he ended up having an allergic reaction while we were there. Luckily he had his medication with him.

I won't have any trouble about spending that $200 I found! Thanks for your offers to help though. A friend of mine asked me if I'd like to go to Epcot Center before I go back to school. Her daughter is working there this summer. She thought maybe the two of us could fly down for a couple days to see Mandy. I'd love it!!! Mandy was one of my 2nd graders many years ago.

I always like to think that if I get my hair cut I'll lose weight. Trouble is, I keep my hair pretty short anyway, so I usually just get it trimmed. Maybe an ounce comes off?

I hate mosquitoes! Tim goes to a Boy Scout camp that they have nicknamed Mosquito Valley. A very appropriate name. Avon's Skin So Soft works on mosquitoes for some people. (no I don't sell Avon)

Need to get out of here and go finish the laundry. One of my favorite things to do. NOT.
Old 06-20-2001, 01:52 PM   #62  
Susan

This is running slow today. Or maybe it is just me.

Think I'm on the road to recover because I want tacos from Taco Bell, chinese food, pizza and chicken. It is a good thinkg that I can't drive right now. Each day my knee gets a little stronger hopefully in the next week, I'll be walkiing with both crutches.

Tammy, Poor lady at church! If you would like to do some extra wash, just holler. I have plenty. Go to Epcot Center! That would be fun! As far as the allergies, Bob could be allergic to anything. He should mention it to his doctor.

Loodie, Surfing is my kind of exercise. I'm doing a good job of it. Wonder how many points I'm earning?

Tina, how was the day off? Hope you did absolutely nothing.!!!

I watched the movie "Anna and the King." It was great!! Off to see what is coming on next.

Have a GRAND day!!
Susan
Closed Thread