Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 01:54 AM   #31  

Oh PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you need your meds adjusted for all this stress?????????????? That is what our Fibro leader tells us to do when we have extra stress. I usually only up my night time med elavil. Pus get some exercise too help release the stress so it does ot get all caught up in our muscles. Hang on PJ..is it better when dH is out of town? ..........Or is there more stress?

Fish tonight and walked on the tredmill..so ok here, getting a cold front through so.... pain too but not too bad right now for all the cookie eating I did! (since sugar seems to make me hurt)
Old 01-10-2003, 02:46 AM   #32  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Wow Candice - Surprised to see you up so late. I haven't slept in over three nights now so tonight, I took two ambien and I'm FINALLY feeling very heavy eyed. Yes......it does affect my Fibro and no, I try not to take any extra anything except to drink alot more water and for some reason.....eat an avocado every few days. I can't find the article.....it's been a couple of years since I last saw it but there is something in avocados that helps release the endorphins, etc in our bodies and also has the right amounts of a few nutrients that us "Fibro's" really need. So.....tomorrow I'll see if there are any avocado's our there and I'll have one. Also......Vitamin C gets really depleted from "stress" and that goes for ANYONE......so I'm going shopping tomorrow......YES.....YOU READ RIGHT.......I !!!!!! am going shopping....not Bill.....but me!!!!!! He's been doing the grocery shopping lately and that's it..........if I'm to do the cooking......then I'll do the shopping......and that's that. I also need to get the things that MY BODY needs and that's alot of fresh fruits and juices. HE NEVER buys that stuff. So......tomorrow is pay day and away I go..........I'm really tired and it feels sooooo good. Can't wait to wake up and feel like I actually got rest. I'll let you know how I feel in the morning.
Now go to bed Candice.
Hugs,
Old 01-12-2003, 08:22 AM   #33  

PJ I take ambien too! If you do not fall asleep on it you can do things and not remember thta you did them! I eat and write letters and puter stuff!...It causes temporay amnesia!!!!!!!!!!! Not a good thing!
Yes we need our vitamins and fruits and veggies
Closed Thread