Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-26-2019, 10:22 PM   #496  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Like others here have mentioned, I think my calorie range is lower than most people, in order to lose weight.

Total Approx 1615 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (800 Calories)
My dinner got a bit messed up tonight
grilled salmon 400 calories
mashed potatoes 300 calories
grilled squash 100 calories

Exercise:
No workout I did my month end cleaning in the office. But I was busy and moving around all day.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:22 PM   #497  

S/C/G: 170/155/135

Height: 5'6"

Ciecie- that must have been tough with your mom. So wonderful of you to care for her for so long. I lost my dad to cancer who battled it for 20 years.
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:29 PM   #498  

Diana- thought it was cool how you danced your way to do steps. Now that sounds like a happy thing to do! Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-27-2019, 12:07 AM   #499  

good morning! didn't go for many power walks yesterday. did get a lot done here at home, though. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 04:23 AM   #500  

S/C/G: 181/169/150

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone. So glad everyone is doing well. I keep having to remind myself that I have to have a caloric deficit of 3000 to lose a lb. No wonder it's going slowly. Completely off plan last night as we were out for dinner, but weight was consistent this morning.
momwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:07 AM   #501  

good morning again! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 04-27-2019, 08:49 AM   #502  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Full body stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Today's entry in my Devotional is a meditation, journal entry and a weigh in.
Calories for yesterday: 1615 +
Weigh In: 189.4

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 26

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

It's easy to be thankful when we have everything we want or need. It's when we're forced to do without that thankfulness be-comes difficult. Giving thanks for the opportunity to do without our daily bread is sometimes very, very hard. Yet, God is sure to help us when we need help the most. When we feel weak or hungry or unhappy, He will stand beside us and give us comfort. We're blessed to have God to rely on. Be thankful for the love and care of our Lord. In all things praise Him. When we learn to be thankful in our need, we are all the more thankful in our abundance.

Today's thought: If it is my heart's desire to be thin, God will help me!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 09:06 AM   #503  

will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. will be a cold day here today. will be busy here today.
Old 04-27-2019, 09:35 AM   #504  

Hi Everyone,

How is your weather today? We have snow flurries and wind this morning. But the magnolia is in bloom!

150.6 again plateau
999 cal yesterday
Played pickleball without running for an hour.
Did not play well. Guess Thursday night was fluke.

Did bootcamp as much as I could with an arm and knee issue today.
Did swing a 35 lb and do goblet squats with a 35lb kettlebell. Not that my squats are good.

Nancylmrn- do we know which calories are not a calorie? I have read a little bit on that, but it is not clear in my mind. Or is it individual? I know for me I have to stay away from white flour and I do tend to get more hungry when I eat oatmeal though I love it.

So what to do about getting off this plateau? More intense exercise? more weights? Fewer calories? More sleep? All easy to say. Harder to follow through on. I am ruminating about what to change. Or I guess I could try to change my mix of carbs to protein to fat. At this point I have done 15lb bicep curls and overhead presses for years in these bootcamp classes and have not tried to up the weight. Same thing with the 35 pound kettlebell. Maybe I should try to go up.

If I can stick to under 1200 cal avg this week and I don't lose weight I am going to have to make a change.

Some of you have dieted longer. What changes have you made to get off a plateau?

Today's goal <1200 cal.
Old 04-27-2019, 10:05 AM   #505  

-

Last edited by RealiserMesReves; 08-28-2019 at 06:59 PM.
RealiserMesReves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 10:23 AM   #506  

it's cold here. will be going for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 04-27-2019, 11:09 AM   #507  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to all!
WI 155.0 this is awesome for me! That was a 1lb drop from yesterday but I still don't feel the victory since I had that unexplained gain. I feel like it has taken two weeks to actually drop .4 if you factor in what I mentally think of my 'false gain' then back to 'normal'.
No workouts today as we will be traveling for a funeral, not sure how this is going to go. But do have a hike planned for tomorrow if DH (broke his toe) can walk without pain.

Diana, you weight seems to be right where you left off and this is good!
Zallie, when I mentioned a calories is not always a calorie I was referring to alcoholic beverages, and yes things like white flour and processed foods. I can't always avoid them but I can limit the intake. When I eat a high processed food or high carb food I too get hungry faster and more often with a bigger appetite so I can't say I always avoid them but I try. As for the plateau just for laughs and giggles change up your workouts, increase those weights. When I started doing free weight (again for the millionth time it seems) I do/did squats my weight started at 30lb total doing reg squat, sumo squat, ski squat. Now I do total 50lbs 10 reps x2-3 sets. Arms I do lateral raises, ventral raises, over head press, tricep press with 10lb per hand. Then I do a 15lb for biceps. No weights for lunges and high step up. As you have read I recently changed the cardio from the elliptical (easy on my knee) to treadmill. It is working just a few different muscles. Oh then I am doing on off days (2 days a week) with the weights using the machines, inner and outer thighs at 100lb resistance and a some weird thing that gets my abs/obliques using a twisting motion. Other than that I am following weight watchers.......whew did I get long winded or what....sorry this is what happens when I have a few minutes on the weekend

Everyone you ROCK today I am so happy to be part of this group....please pardon my long windedness
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 11:49 AM   #508  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Hello all

, Flower, hugs!

boop, nice to see you are still here and winning!

DIana, dance is one of my favorite exercises

zallie, knee be healed in Jesus name

Nancy, I agree, you inspire me to WANT to work out more. I am starting to ask myself questions about longevity of my diet too. I feel the same way about the 184.8 to 181.4 this week!

ciecie, what a tough experience. I consider home chores being done NSV...

Rachel, my clients care and my gardening have been my only exercise ..my coworker (his daughter) just moved and I'm the only fill in and she has called out alot...for personal reasons and sickness and it's a fine line for both of us before we have just had it.

momwb, it's my 2nd day not binging on candy since the day before Easter..

Realiser, way to go on starting program!

Granny, how's my favorite maintainer!!

keli, Emily, Syk, I haven't caught up on all the posts...

going to use microphone to finish due to my hands...

so my weight went from 184.8 to 181.4 today this week and I'm pretty sure and had all to do was Easter I'm just glad to be back closer to the one seventies then I was I did oMAD tWo times in a row and hope to just keep doing omad until I get into the one seventies...

I also have to figure out where in the world I am in my cycle
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 12:05 PM   #509  

good afternoon! power walked and ran errands this morning. will power walk to lunch in a few minutes. will run errands on the way to lunch and on the way home.
Old 04-27-2019, 05:52 PM   #510  
Debbie

Height: 5'3"

200 even on the scale today. I went way over on calories yesterday. My own fault. I should have skipped the pork chops and mashed cauliflower I had planned for dinner after snacking when I got home yesterday but did not. Moving on....
boopchick is offline   Reply With Quote