Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-21-2019, 08:51 AM   #406  

good morning again! will be going for a power walk in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 10:54 AM   #407  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Ok I am going to try not and have a pity party for myself today....WI up again 157.6....this is a far cry from my 155.6 a few days ago. I am doing everything I should be. Good food choices, no adult beverages, get my steps in....so guess this is a waiting game to see that goal of 15lbs gone again. As long as it is gone by Wednesday so I can have my 'charm' to go on the key ring....(my secret goal in life---not)

Today is a family dinner but since my sister and I are hosting it is weight watcher all the way for the entire meal we should be under 4 points. ---- Brain train is going again, Hmm I wonder if my gain has to do with the air popped popcorn last night. I only used a little salt and veggie spray but still.....

teri000 - yes Crater lake is really something, it will take your breath away. There are so many of these lakes and view in both WA and OR. The Cascade Mountain range is very majestic.
Zallie -- I can't tell you how often the name of my town is butchered so I broke it down for those who have not lived here all their lives...Most of the names are of Native American origin. I don't actually live in the town I live in the outskirts call South Hill. The city itself is in the valley (home to the western WA State Fair--quite an event and I dread it each year, traffic is sooo bad trying to get from point A to B)
weekend xxxoo
booo---the cake looks amazing so glad I am not near LOL
mama isn't funny how those sweets go from zero to four in 3.2 seconds and poof they are gone?

Off to do some prep work not sure if I will make it back today

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 12:48 PM   #408  

-

Last edited by RealiserMesReves; 08-28-2019 at 06:59 PM.
RealiserMesReves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 02:56 PM   #409  
Work in Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealiserMesReves View Post
Hello, bonjour everyone ! Joyeuses Pâques, Happy Easter !
I want to become much more active, in spite of pain in joints from injuries in the past. Did any of you ever use a glider type of exercise machine ? I am interested in something called Gazelle glider which sounds like it puts very little stress on joints.
I use most days at the gym an elliptical machine which is the same principal.* It is very easy on the knees, ankles and hips and if you throw in the arm movement (or not) you get a great cardio workout.
Old 04-21-2019, 03:20 PM   #410  

good afternoon! power walked to lunch. power walked and ran errands on the way home. came home and took a load of laundry that I dried on Friday out of the dryer and put a load in the dryer. folded the load of clothes that I did on Friday and watched the season finale of god friended me on cbs on demand. took the laundry upstairs. went down cellar and folded the sheets and put a second load of laundry in the dryer. brought the sheets upstairs. called my sister to wish her and my brother-in-law a happy easter. I just talked to mary as she is with some friends celebrating another friend's birthday in either napa or Sonoma, can't remember which. will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 04-21-2019, 03:28 PM   #411  

-

Last edited by RealiserMesReves; 08-28-2019 at 06:59 PM.
RealiserMesReves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 03:50 PM   #412  

nancylmrn, that's great that you use the elyptical at the gym. will be going for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
Old 04-21-2019, 04:58 PM   #413  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Happy Resurrection Day!!!

162.6 again today...not bad, I'm usually up on the weekends but I'm sticking to the plan

Just had coffee before church to stay with the intermittent fasting...we ate afterwards with everyone as usual and I was able to just eat diet friendly things. I had pineapple, which technically isn't allowed on phase one (fruit is a no-no) but phase 2 should start tomorrow so I went with it. They had ham, fruit, mashed potatoes, bread, salad...I was good though! I am breaking meals down my time rather than name since now I eat later

Menu:
12:15 pm - piec of ham, pineapple
3:15 pm - turkey burger patty w/cheese, mustard, pickles
6:15 (ish) - last night's bbq salmon, green beans

Have a great day everyone! I am going to go make more coffee!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 04-21-2019 at 04:59 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 07:01 PM   #414  

good evening! power walked and ran an errand after supper. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
Old 04-21-2019, 07:57 PM   #415  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

My eating was so off plan, it isn't funny. I am going to take this week off from weighing and will start again on Saturday. I did get a 1 hour outdoor walk in.

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 09:20 PM   #416  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Default He is Risen! He lives!

Hi Everyone ! What a day, A day of celebration, a day of rejoicing spent with my church family and a day with my beautiful grandchildren, I am so blessed. I did eat off plan but I knew I would. But reasonable. I know tomorrow is weigh-in but I am ok. No stress back on plan.
Michelle1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 10:06 PM   #417  
Work in Progress

Good evening to all, (Please skip past my vent)
I just feel bloaty and uncomfortable but logged every bite and still came in at 18 out 23 points allowed and still have 4 'rollover' and maybe 3 'activity' I can use if need be
I am indulging in a bit of adult beverage tonight (points counted). Family was suppose to be 6 adults for a quite dinner and board games, instead my nephew, his spouse and their 3 young (not well disciplined ) children came....so it was loud!....Don't get me wrong I enjoy family, we had to make food for six stretch for 11. Everyone got something but I came home a bit hungry or maybe it was just not mentally satisfied. I think the noise level was harder on my mom (at 85) than any of us. Thankfully we could send the little ones to the back yard but then 'grandpa Bill' kept the shenanigans going until the kiddo's put the coats on to leave 3 hours later.

I am thankful for my family though, please don't think I don't. But I need to be mentally prepared for a group of three (ages 9, 7 and 2 with baby 4 on the way) The two older ones are better behaved than they were several years ago but still (oldest just got kicked off school bus for 10 days for smashing another kids hand, even though the other kid was in bully mode or so says mom). We no longer invite them to our home because of lack of discipline and parents allowing this behavior in others home.

Gosh this really sounds like I am bashing kids, or family or both. That is not the way I want this to sound....I am just venting.

Ok read on past this vent......Other than this blip my day was great and it looks like everyone who has posted so far had a wonderful Easter celebrating and rejoicing. I am actually looking forward to the gym in the am (what am I crazy????) this is possible LOL. This weeks WI I totally expect a gain of at least 1.5lbs since the mystery weight has settled in. But looking back at my data (geek mode) it looks like every 5 weeks I gain so ok I will roll with that.

Night to all the fun and beautiful chicks .... we can cluck 'till the cows come home...then it is steak on the barbie <snort> I know that was not that funny
Old 04-21-2019, 11:15 PM   #418  

nancylmrn, we all feel bloaty sometimes. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 04-22-2019, 06:33 AM   #419  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Well, this week's average daily calories turned out to be 1394. Not where I want it to be to lose weight. No wonder I seem to be at a plateau. I need to focus more on staying closer to 1200 calories plus I need to be more attentive to exercise. It's a new day and a new week.

Today's goals:
treadmill or walk outside, situps and stretching, fiber, veggies, 2 liters water, 1200 calories.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:34 AM   #420  
Debbie

Height: 5'3"

Had a wonderful day with family yesterday. The carrot cake cheesecake was just as delicious at it looked. Proved to some of my family that a low carb/sugar free dessert can be delicious.
Made it to 199 yesterday but the scale bounced back up to 200.1 this morning. I know it's just water so I'm hoping to see that 1xx on the scale again very soon!!

Last edited by boopchick; 04-22-2019 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Typo
boopchick is offline   Reply With Quote