Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-22-2019, 08:42 PM   #436  

power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 09:38 PM   #437  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
baked chicken 300 calories
green beans 100 calories
turnip greens 100 caloris
whole boiled okra 100 calories
carrot salad 100 calories

Exercise:
Leslie Sansone 4 Miracle Miles w/band (Fast walking, Belly Slimming, Thigh Slimming, & Arm Sculpting) ETA: 40 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 10:06 PM   #438  

S/C/G: 170/155/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi

Made the under 599 cals today.
Did not go to pickleball, because my daughter needed me.

Nancylmrn- yup we just sometimes have to be patient. A virtue I can work on. Glad you've seen some downward motion.

Ciecie- way to go on all those power walks and the regular posting

Boopchick- Did you save a piece of cake for me? Glad that cake turned out great. It looked sooooo good.

Syckgirl- I am pulling for and like the positive attitude.

Diana- way to get back right at it!
Zallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 10:37 PM   #439  

thanks zallie! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:07 AM   #440  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning.

Took in 1200 calories yesterday so I'm happy with that. Still not doing so well on exercise. Pure laziness. I need Will be taking my parents to doctors appointments in another city a few hours away so will not exercise much today, except for getting a little walking in.

Today's goals: a little walking, 2 liters water, 1200 calories, and some fiber.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 05:43 AM   #441  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:49 AM   #442  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning - just checking in as I am leaving again tomorrow evening for my last vacation time, this one with Beau for a water cadaver seminar. That is assuming DH's stress test on Wed morning does not change my plans. But it could. He has been having some strange symptoms and the doctor wants to follow up.

Spring break with grandkids was great but I fell off the rails and and now up to 138.4 and back on my weight loss plan. Today is planned and 1108 calories, BP is 119/79. Hope to get in at least 12,000 steps. Work is very very busy trying to cram a lot into M,W,F in addition to trip recovery

I just had a terrible time with eating in the car (a lot of driving) and giving in to what we wound up eating out. We did get the girls to try Indian food (we are working on expanding their palates) - The high point was swimming with horses in Tampa bay. We had two days of shelling on the beach but the shells were most disappointing...Sanibel is supposed to be the best site in the US but, apparently, red tides from a few years ago resulted in the death of many species. We did score 40 dead sea urchins I need to de-spine. Silver Springs was also very good and we got to see a manatee. One of the changes now is that a lawsuit allows people to ride their personal boats all the way up into the park ... with their gasoline engines . We are, however, looking at being able to get a rack to load our kayaks and do some FL kayaking when I retire. .We also had great fun at things like putt putt and (haha) walking through a malll for 2 hours when the big storm came through .....we were headed back home but took a detour to avoid driving in torrential rain.

Will catch up on the many personals today and hope to respond tomorrow.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 08:03 AM   #443  

Default Morning

GrannyNancy- welcome back! Missed you! Horses sounded like fun. So hard to stay on track on vacation. In my eyes that small weight gain is not too bad.

150.6 today.
515 cal yesterday in plan.

Goal <1000 cal today
Went to CRX send TRX this morning despite the knee.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:07 AM   #444  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Grannynancy Welcome back!

Last night: Full body stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
N*W*I

Have a Blessed day!

I don't want to be a slave to food, fat, bad choices, etc!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 23

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Patience gained during the diet is something well worth holding onto after the diet ends. How many people have lamented that they lost weight only to gain it back again. It is so silly to allow such a thing to happen. We struggle so hard to take weight off; why would we ever let it find a home on us again? Dieting frees us from the imprisonment of a fleshy jail. Once free from that, we should never return. Ask the Lord for strength and determination, so that once we liberate ourselves from fat, we may not be taken prisoner again!

Today's thought: I will not stand for slavery to flesh and fat!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:08 AM   #445  

Default Hi

Rachel- nice on the 1200 cals yesterday!
Old 04-23-2019, 10:50 AM   #446  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning just a quick fly by and hope to be back later
WI up again 157.0 and weigh in is tomorrow....the best I can hope for is no more than this 1.2lb gain from last week....this is just a mystery for me. I have been under points (average 18 out of 23) and still pushing hard on the workouts. I am no longer sore like I was last week when I started to run/jog.
WO today....small nsv out of my 30 min cardio I ran first 3 min then 5 then 7 so feeling good about that....the 10 min mark is just around the corner. It is not the legs that give out but I get nervous and breath too fast so I am working on that.

I do like the saying though, Sweat is your fat crying! Have you made you fat cry today????

Ok back later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:37 PM   #447  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Good Morning, Everyone!

Not happy with myself after eating way too much yesterday. My mind and body is so deceitful. This morning at 7 my stomach started growling and felt hungry. This was false signals and not accurate. I have no idea why this happens but I ignored it and it stopped. I really hate that I go back to those old ways when I face holidays, events, etc. Most of you are not familiar with the period of that I thought I had a food allergy. It was so much easier then. I am thinking I need to gear myself back up like that, in some way. What is the difference between an allergy situation and a food addiction? There isn't much difference in the end result. Eating foods you are allergic to results in being sick. Overeating due to food addiction results in being sick (just unhealthy not literally sick from vomiting).

I bought a new daily devotional and I am going to start on that.

Last night: Full body stretch and some exercises from the Dr.
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: Unknown
N*W*I

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Today's devotion really spoke to me. I don't want to be so wound up with food all the time.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 22

Matthew 6:25
'Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?'

When I began to diet, I realized how much of my time was spent with something to eat or drink in my hands. Before the diet, I had something in one hand or the other almost all the time. I used to spend a lot of time thinking about where I would eat, what I would eat, and how much I would eat. Food was an idol in my life. How foolish it is to live like that! There are so many things in life that are more important. Spend time in prayer and contemplation, asking the Lord to open the eyes of your heart to all the wonderful things you have missed for so long.

Today's thought: I want my life to be much more than food and drink!
Good morning Diane: I do love your devotional. you are normal your body Is not deceitful, What it desires, now that is another story, in class we reflected on eating more, more volume, 1/4 of your plate protien and carbs.3/4 on fries and vegetables. But to eat more when hungry that is my goal this week.
Good blues you.
Michelle1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:25 PM   #448  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
Great job on doing well over the weekend!
Diana, HI!!! thank you!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:30 PM   #449  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi ladies!!!

down to 162.2 this morning...so down .4. whatever! Slooooooooooow...

We did walk 3 miles last night and I had some grilled salmon and steamed broccoli for dinner. Had a few mixed nuts, too. I found out I have to take 3 units in ethics before they give me my CPA license! REALLY? My coworker had to do it, too, because they changed that requirement in 2017. In the process of signing up for a 9 week class right now. BOO!

today:
10:30 am - small piece of ham, hard boiled egg, steamed broccoli
1:00 p - 1/2 grilled chicken kabob w/peppers, green beans
snack sometime before dinner - cinnamon almond butter
between 5:30 and 6:00 pm - TBD probably turkey burger patty on cauliflower flat bread

not sure if I'll do any exercise today...
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:47 PM   #450  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Good day Ladies at work just wanted to catch up. Awesome ! Job ! On going forward.
I use Samsung health and my fitness pal to count my calories. 🙂 what application do you guys use?
I've been reading, reading "we are made to crave devotional" , very good insights for me to focus, lots of deep reflecting truths for me to focus and to not use food.
I lost 1.8 lbs last week
weigh in on Monday's in the afternoon classmy goal is to eat more volume in fruits and vegetables it
is hard to do as we have been taught to eat less. So here goes to eating more

Michelle1210 is offline   Reply With Quote