3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   The Winning Losers- Week of 9/3/06 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/92956-winning-losers-week-9-3-06-a.html)

Sugar-N-Spice 09-08-2006 04:10 PM

Aqua, your conspiracy theory might be true. Now all you need is Mel Gibson and his foil room to come help you out! (ever see Conspiracy Theory?) Are you wearing your foil hat? I just finished making mine. :D Figured I was better off safe than sorry so I made one real quick. lol

Liz, if you're gonna be dancin nekkid on the train home tonight, make sure you at least do the carrot dance while you're at it! :carrot: :carrot: That may make for some interesting headlines to say the least!

AquaChick 09-08-2006 05:01 PM

I've never seen that movie, but had I known Mel had a tin foil room I wouldn't have gone ahead and bought 100 rolls of foil to wall paper my house. :mad:

lol.....:D

miafluker 09-08-2006 05:41 PM

hey everone how was your day? i exercised some more today 3x a week right shouldnt be too hard
Elycia i have a ? with the cardio party does it tell you somewhat how to do the moves or break it down? because i was only able to get cardio party 1 i hope i wasnt suppose to get learn and burn in order to do the moves

Sugar-N-Spice 09-08-2006 06:32 PM

Aqua, maybe you can make hats for the neighborhood with your 100 rolls foil? :lol3: Maybe there's other ladies there that have foreign weightloss tools that are being cruel? :idea:

BTW, I'm still wearing my hat.....I did get a few funny looks while I was waiting to pick up the kids. Do you think this will ward off bad neighbors?????? Today's Friday....yanno what that means!!! Paaaa-aaa-rrr-teee'! Ugh... :tired:

P.S. Sell your hats for $5 a piece, get some new "pants" money!!! Sounds like you could use some new ones, eh? ;)

Hun.e.B 09-08-2006 06:45 PM

Okay, ya'all turned into a bunch of lunatics this afternoon! LOL!! I guess we are taking up that laughter burning calories right!

Liz...O....M....G~! That is the funniest thing I've heard all day long! You need to be a writer! LOL!

~mel

Amany 09-08-2006 06:47 PM

AquaChick, Liz and Danielle - You ladies are cracking me up! Whatever the three of you have, you should pass it to the rest of us. Don't be stingy!! Share with us. We're your friends. ;) :lol:

Sugar-N-Spice 09-08-2006 06:51 PM

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

It must be all the extra sun & heat I got today while I paraded thru the parking lot 3x this morning! :p

AquaChick 09-08-2006 07:04 PM

miafluker- Hi! I know you can do it 3 times a week!!! :carrot: It's good!!!

Sugar-N-Spice- You do realize we have frightened, yet intrigued, our friends... :lol:

Hun.e.B- I think it's been so long since I had a greasy plate of anything that there is actual oxygen getting to my brain... it is making me giddy. Right now I'm listening to Madonna's "Hung Up" and the hook is from ABBA's "Gimme Gimme Gimme"... I'm about to bust a disco move.... :carrot: That's normal though... :D

Amany- I don't know for sure what has happened to us. Our measurement tools are talking to us in foreign languages, conspiracy theories abound... :p

Sugar-N-Spice 09-08-2006 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaChick (Post 1399852)

Sugar-N-Spice- You do realize we have frightened, yet intrigued, our friends... :lol:

Hun.e.B- I think it's been so long since I had a greasy plate of anything that there is actual oxygen getting to my brain... it is making me giddy. Right now I'm listening to Madonna's "Hung Up" and the hook is from ABBA's "Gimme Gimme Gimme"... I'm about to bust a disco move.... :carrot: That's normal though... :D

I was just listening to this song! I love this album, it makes me feel like dancin!! Except, we only dance when the blinds are closed and it's dark outside! LOL joking! But yeah, love Madonna! ABBA too for that matter! :dizzy: Everyone want's to be a dancin' queen, don't they???

Hhhmmm, I wonder if we've frightened everyone off? It's been quiet in here except us talking about naked train rides, foil hats and conspiratorial appliances. :chin:

Amany 09-08-2006 07:21 PM

:nono: :nono: :nono:
You guys...

Has anyone ever heard of Callentics? There were a bunch of books and videos. The exercises are supposed to tone and increase your flexibility.
I ordered the first book and the Super Callanetics video. From what I understand, it will be a while before I'm ready for the video.

miafluker 09-08-2006 07:28 PM

im here madanna huh i havent really listened to her new stuff but i love the stuff from the 80's my hubby looks at me like im crazy when i listen to it im like hey i grew up in the 80's and im 1/2 puerto rican so i like all types of music now you guys have me singing like a prayer,
i close my eyes hmhmhmhm(forgot thos words lol) i hear your voice i hear your voice
:D

on a serious note i was watching a and e channel and they had a movie called flight 93 about 9-11 i almost cried

Sugar-N-Spice 09-08-2006 07:39 PM

Amanda, I have calanetics videos. I have Beginning Calanetics, Quick Calanetics for Abs, Hips & Behind, Legs. 4 vidoes and the only one I've opened is the beginner's one and that was eons ago. It is alot harder than it appears and it's also VERY dated. The people are totaly 80's leotards and hair! :D

AquaChick 09-08-2006 07:50 PM

Amany- I've never heard of it. What is it? Stretches or something?

miafluker- I can't watch those movies. :( It was such a freakish day we lived to see. I'm not ready to see any part of it again.

Sugar-N-Spice- I had a Jane Fonda tape when I was in high school... it was soooo much hairspray and flourescent leotard...lol....

Hun.e.B 09-08-2006 10:55 PM

You are the dancing queen, young and sweet only 17....ooo I love me some disco! LOL!

Mia...ever so often I'll catch a show on the history channel or discovery about 9/11 and i cry every time. On 9/11 this year they are planning on rebroadcasting all the footage from that day. While I like to see the stories behind people, I'm not sure I'm ready to relive that either.

Speaking of Madonna I was watching something about her the other day and she said that how she got her rock hard body is a diet of low fat and high fiber. Shes vegan too I believe. Oh and she works out 4 hours a day! LOL!

There is a good side to having this cold. the cold medications makes me not feel like eating! I've had my 3 meals today but I've really eaten ALOT less than I normally would. And the cotton mouth...guzzling the water! I'm craving icecream though, thank god we dont have any!!

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

~melissa

Amany 09-08-2006 11:05 PM

Good evening chicks!

Aqua - From what I gather Callanetics is intense stretching that's supposed to strengthen you, tone you and make you more flexible. I was able to find a used copy of the book and the the super callanetics video from amazon and half.com so I ordered them both. I keep reading that the exercises are really hard, but get easier with time. I'm intrigued. I don't want to look like He-Man, but I would love to have really strong lean muscle. Like Wonder Woman! ;) Plus I really need to work on flexibility. I'll be giving birth in my mid to late thirties! :dizzy: Then once my little offspring start to become mobile, I'll need to be able to chase them around.

Danielle - That's what I keep reading. That Callanetics is harder than it looks and that the videos are dated. How long did you try it? I'm going to start with the book and try it out for a month. Then I'll report back. :) Care to try it with me in a few weeks? In 3 weeks? 4? 5? :^:

Mia - I prefer Madonna's old stuff too. I remember getting in trouble for singing "Like a Virgin" :lol: That wasn't as bad as the time my mother caught me singing along with Sex Shooter and Darling Nikki though. :lol: The funny thing was that, at the time, I had no idea what either song meant. :dunno: I knew what "Like a Virgin" meant, but I didn't understand why my mother made such a huge deal of it. :rolleyes:

Liz... Are you out there? Hope you made it home ok. :o :?:

Melissa - These ladies had quite the afternoon, I tell ya. Everyone is in trouble when I feel like I'm the most serious person around. When that happens things are really, really bad. :lol: