Old 04-25-2006, 08:38 AM   #106  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default HEllo Ladies

GOOD LUCK NOELLE!!! I'm rooting for you no matter what! You're doing fabulous! I got nuko some bling too but he has so much hair, you really can't see. Part of me wants to let it keep growing so I could see how he looks with the long hair. That pic is the last time he'll be seen at the beach. He was eating the sand and threw it up all afternoon.{poor baby} I didn't see roll bounce but I tell yo what, There must be something to that myth if it survived all these years

Maggz- You are too funny! And I'm not settling so don't you worry about that but breaking up with someone is very difficult and I want to have a legit reason that won't scar him for life. The wheels are turning in my head think think think

By the way, I'm going to start taking belly dancing lessons. I found out they give them at he Harlem YMCA so I figured why not. Maybe by July I could be moving like Shakira
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:29 PM   #107  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Pulling us off the 2nd page...

I weighed in today and lost 2.2 lbs, bringing me to 45.6 lbs lost . It's been slow going these past few weeks but I'm glad I'm still keeping on. It's gonna be so worth it come Oct. and I can buy new, smaller clothes in Las Vegas. Til then, I'm gonna just keep on truckin'.

Dips, if I had a body like yours I'd try belly dancing too. I hear it's a good workout. Have fun with it.

Maggzs, you crack me up with the try before you buy

So what's everyone else up to today? come out and play.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:11 PM   #108  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Are we in hidding tonight??

Noelle- How you flatter me so. I'm cool with showing my belly but it's my hips and thighs I still struggle with. a 28 inch waist with 40 inch hips look very weird. But I'm working on it. But wait...I'm forgetting something!

WAY TO GO ON YOUR LOSS!!

Did I not tell you that you'd be fabulous no matter what?!?! I am so proud of you. You are so determined and look how it's paid of. 45 pounds!! That's amazing. YOU ROCK!
Old 04-25-2006, 10:44 PM   #109  

Just checking in before bed and had to say......Wonderful Job Noelle!

And Dips you are one pretty girl!

GoodNight Ladies!
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:12 PM   #110  

Ok, I think my life is back to normal now. I just got back from the store. I didn't go b4 we left so we had nothing in the house to eat. I ended up putting back on 3 lbs over vacation but it was worth it. We had a good time but I got sick. And I don't mean sea sick. I had a fever and everything. I tried to do as much as I could with everyone but I wsa usually taking a nap and going to bed early. I still had a good time though. Not as much as I was hoping for. On the way down there we left at midnight and we wee going alond really good too. Well, about 2 hours into the trip the car dies (our neighbors brand new Hummer) right on top of a bridge. Not a good place to stop in the middle of the night. Big trucks were flying past us and it was really scary. We sat there for 2 hours waiting for a tow. The towed us to the dealer and it was the fuel pump. We didn't leave there until noon. So, a 9 or 10 hour trip too 22. Not a good way to start a trip. I will try to scan a couple of good pics in for you guys. I am just really glad to be home.

Noelle you are doign great. I missed my meeting today b/c I knew i had gained, I didn't need to pay to have someone tell me that. I will just make up for it next week.

Dips you look great. I don't even have any pics of me in a bathing suit from vacation. I felt better but my tummy is still not looking the greatest.

I have not read all of the past posts so I will just jump in right now. I hope everyone is doing ok. I am going to fix some lucnha dn I will check back in a bit.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:29 PM   #111  
so close, yet so far...

Yeah, Kempy's back. Girl, sorry you were sick on your trip, that must've sucked. At least you were sick in some place different . Gee, a new Hummer and a bad fuel pump, must be General Motors . My cousin and his wife own a strip club out here in Honolulu and they have 3 H2's in their garage (one is for their oldest son) , well actually, they don't actually all fit in the garage so one parks outside on the driveway and the other on the street. I used to laugh when my cousin brought his youngest to school (the same school Michael goes to now), the SUV could hardly fit between the passage way between the school building and the church. I know my cuz's bar doesn't report all their income thus the ability to purchase such vehicles on a whim.

Kempy, I would've skipped WI too. Just work on getting back to a normal routine and I'm sure those 3 lbs will melt back off. I was really worried last week after easter and I put back 1.4 on, my first gain , but I got over it and just got back on the plan. I love WW! I can't say it enough. We are having a price increase here, the manager says "to get more in line w/WW international"... I wonder, what do you guys pay for meetings there? Ours are $12 per week, $10 if you prepay (for a 10 week plan). It's going up to $14 per week on May 1. I bought a 'season pass' which is good for the next 3 months. I don't forsee myself getting to goal in the next 3 months so I will probably have to pay for another 10 weeks after that.

Thanks Dips, Julie and everyone for the cheers. They keep me going. Well, I have some laundry going on before I go to work. I'll check back later to see if Kempy's posted some nice cruise pictures. Have a great day.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:03 PM   #112  

Here are a few pics of the trip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trip2.jpg (34.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg trip4.jpg (45.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg trip5.jpg (42.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 04-26-2006, 05:05 PM   #113  

And, here are two more. I hope you guys can see them. I reall thought I had taken more pics than these but I guess not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trip1.jpg (39.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg trip3.jpg (42.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 04-26-2006, 05:44 PM   #114  
so close, yet so far...

Wow, I love the pictures! You're looking good girlfriend! You and Joe make a really nice couple too. Gotta love those balloon hats . The weather looks just gorgeous. I hope you got to enjoy most of it. I so want to go to Disney World... gotta save up for Michael's 10th b-day though.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:35 PM   #115  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hey Gurlz...

I'm up late typimg my term paper which is due the day after tomorrow. I always wait til the last minute. anyways...

Kempy - you look lovely just as I thougt you would. Hope you got a really cool tan. You look like you tan very well. You and Joe look really cute together. What a shame you got sick during your trip, poor baby. Those baloon hats are just too cute! Glad to see you back honey and don't worry about the measly 3 pounds. That's vacation weight that will fall right off. Don't sweat it babe.

J- How ya been, Lady!

Noelle- Keep it up, love. You're gonna do fabulously!!

Okay...gotta finish this damn paper
Old 04-27-2006, 01:04 AM   #116  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Yeah, Kemp, you look great and you look like you were having a fun time. I, too, love the balloon hats. I think all managers at the office should be required to wear one. Who, by the way, are the other people in the photos? Are they friends you went with or friends you made along the way?

I'm on deadline here...horrible, trying to write two stories by bedtime..so I can go to the gym in the morning. Otherwise, I'll be still writing....
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:38 PM   #117  
so close, yet so far...

Hey peeps, just popping in to say hi and pulling us off the 2nd page. Gotta head to work and do some payroll so I can replenish my bulimic checkbook

Red and Dips, hope you got your papers out of the way. I sort of do my best work if there's a deadline and some pressure, of the healthy sort, not the stressful kind. Have a great day all
Old 04-27-2006, 02:31 PM   #118  

Thanks guys for the complements. The other people went with us. They are all of my neighbors friends but we all had a good time together. I knew them b4 we left but I never really hung out with them before the trip.

I am home for luncha nd then it is back to work. I have 2 more clients today so that isn't too bad. We have to bring the girls to the vet tomorrow. They are losing their fur for some reason. I wonder if it is fungal. They spent the week at my in-laws and they have a pond. Well, the dogs were in it 5 & 6 times a day. I just think maybe their fur didn't have time to dry out enough.

Red and Dips I work well under pressure too. I can never study for something until it is time to take the test. I usually put things off too.

Did we lose Angie and Cherie? I haven't seen a post from many of the other gals either. I hope they come out to chat.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:25 PM   #119  
so close, yet so far...

Hey all, just taking a little breather. It's getting quiet in here

I am trying to cram in all my work today so I can take tomorrow off. Michael has his May Day program and they are dismissed right after so we are probably going to watch the movie RV w/Robin Williams. For the past few weeks every time it reaches Thursday I feel like it's the last day of the work week--then I realize I have to work the next day and get all bummed out... I don't know why

Kempy, I hope your girls are OK. Maybe they are just shedding more now that the weather is warming up? Kai had an allergy to fleas (or their saliva anyway) so his back-end was almost bald for awhile until his Advantix started working and we dipped the entire yard, it was really gross looking. Then we found out he's allergic to turkey too, so my sis has been cooking him up 3 different recipes to help with the skin condition. He's much better now but my sis is busy in the kitchen every Monday cooking for the durn dog That's her baby though, just like Rhea and Echo are yours Lucky gets Merricks from the pet store, that's the extent of my cooking

What's up with everyone else?
Old 04-27-2006, 08:29 PM   #120  

Hi Girls

Kempy you guys look great. Glad it was a nice time for you. Hope the dogs are okay.

Noelle I hope you got all your work done so you can have a long weekend. I wanted to tell you my son started Tae Kwon doe. I think it is going to be really great for him. My dh even gets to take the class with him. I know Michael really enjoys it.

Dips I hope the paper got done.

Hi Red

Well I have been totally off eating right. I don't know what it is, everyday I start out the day with good intentions but by 3 I have totally lost it eating wise. I have been thinking about going back to low carbing. Not sure yet though. I have got to get my motivation back. I talked to my mom tonight and my brother from the San Fran area sent a huge box of goodies for me from Chinatown there. Yum, I love some of that stuff. I have to go and get some paperwork done for ds's school. Have a great Friday tomorrow girls.
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote