Old 05-01-2006, 08:13 AM   #1  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Talking 1 YR / 100 LBS (YAGOTTAWANTA) - May'06

Here we are . . . hope everybody likes it here . . . and hope that a bunch of new friends will drop by to visit us, too. . .

Hooray, Hooray, the first of May. Have a great day.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:26 AM   #2  
I'm bringin' SEXY back!!!

Height: 5'3 1/2

Meowee, you are a poet and I didn't even know it. LOL I crack myself up.

Well, it's a new day and a new month and that always makes me feel energized and full of spunk. I'm going food shopping this evening. So I have the wonderful job of cleaning out the fridge. I hate going food shopping without cleaning out the science projects first. I've already got my list together so that I won't be tempted to pick up other things that aren't so healthy. I have so much to do today that I don't know if I'll actually be able to get in some kind of formal exercise, meaning one of my DVDs but I'll be getting in some walking while running errands so that's better than nothing. Okay, I gotta go, much to do today. Have a great day everyone.
teahoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:29 AM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

I know what you mean, Tracey... Not too long ago I cleaned out my entire refrigerator... and now there they are again; bowls of unidentifiable objects LOL. Gotta go get rid of them again!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:26 AM   #4  
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/230/175

Hello chickies, hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was great. I am feeling really good this morning, cloths are gettin looser and energy is up. I was just wonderin, any one have any good ways of fixing veggies that is really low fat? I am getting tired of steamed. I am starting to grill some but I would like a few different ways to fix them.

Michelle, I hated living in Hawaii, it is so expensive, crowded and small. Trust me after a few months you get Island Fever so bad. It only takes 4 hours to drive completely around the island of Oahu(where we lived), then you are back where you started with nothing else to see. When we were there we couldnt afford to go Island Hopping so I was stuck on that island for 3 years. You can only go to the beach so many times in a week before you are sick of it.

Liza, I am so sorry to hear about your nan having a stroke. I will keep you in my prayers. A little chocolate wont ruin everything if you know what you have done and try to stay on track. Things will get better.

Well all I gotta go, time for work,

Chow
RRVMMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:51 AM   #5  
Lois

I spoke with Linda and she suggested I start a new thread for May...

1 Year / 100 lb Buddy - May '06

I hope no one is confused

ladylane06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:23 AM   #6  

thank you robbin she said it wasnt a very bad one she can still talk and stuff but its affected her right side shes having difficulty getting around and cant use her arm at all
AndrewsMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #7  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Wink

Good Morning Girls ~ Well another beautiful day here~YAY!!! I like the name of our new thread!

Robbin ~ I see what you mean now; that would have gotten very tiring after awhile; I may have gone a little crazy.

Liza ~ I'm glad to hear that your Nan is doing better. My mom has had 5 strokes, along with SEVERAL other medical conditions, and she is slowly getting worse with each one. It's really horrible to see what they can do to a person.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday, and I'll be back later to check in.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:06 PM   #8  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Thanks, Michelle . . . but it doesn't look like it's going to fly . . . Lois has started another one without the Yougottawanta part. She posted a link a couple of posts above yours. Please pop-in over there.

Last edited by meowee; 05-01-2006 at 01:14 PM.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:13 PM   #9  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Unhappy

Okay, I'm really confused now...are we not using this thread at all???
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:24 PM   #10  

dont worry michelle u aint the only one im confoooozed!!!!
AndrewsMum is offline   Reply With Quote