meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 08:06 AM   #2  
itsforme

S/C/G: 189/174/140

Thanks Meowee! I get lost every month! lol
itsforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:39 AM   #3  

Height: 5'1"

Good morning every one! I've had it with this dieting! I don't care if I get FAT! I'm eating what ever I want, when I want....cake, candy, burger king..No more small portions for me... super size everything Freda
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:41 AM   #4  

April Fools!!!!
Old 04-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #5  

Wow, you had me worried there for a second, Freda....

(Because I really have felt that way before!)
Gail C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:57 PM   #6  
Cruise Queen

S/C/G: 167/163/145

Good Morning Girls, Well I am back at it strong and will definitely loose at least 8 more pounds before May 5th. As for these boards it took just over 2 minutes to load for post a reply I cannot get the smilies to work. I am so frustrated with these boards. I have no problems with the other boards I am active on. I am on very fast cable at home and here at work and it should repsond fast. Then I hit more under smiles and it just takes me to the top of the page. So unless this changes a whole lot a doubt I will be able to chat much. It is more frustrating than loosing weight.

Hope all of you are doing well
laffnvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 234/215/135

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to this site. I joined then never participated until last week. I also just started dieting (again) and am doing very well. But the weirdest thing is happening. I don't feel like eating most of the time! Now, this a new one. I'm struggling to get to 1200 cal/day. The only real difference from other diets is I'm really working out. I lift weights 5 days/week alternating upper and lower body. I also am doing cardio 5-6 days a week. Could it be the exercise? Believe me, I'm not complaining. Also, I LOVE fitday.com. It's made me keep honest with myself. Anyway, glad to be here.
cayzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 04:57 PM   #8  

Hi cayzee

Wow, I wish I had your "problem" of not feeling like eating! Can't tell you if it's all the exercise because I myself don't exercise enough to know.

Anyway, glad you're aboard and I liked your thought at the end of your post, (pessimist vs optomist vs realist).

right now I'm making soup with all kinds of veggies and I can't wait until it's done....hurry up carrots and cook!
Gail C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 05:33 PM   #9  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi, gang . . .

I just had an e:mail from Westjet . . . they are asking all passengers to assist in their most recent fuel economy measures . . . effective immediately passengers must sit with their arms extended at right angles to their sides and with the wrists turned up at right angles to the arms . . . 'flapping' of said extended arms is not required. . . just love it when a business finds time for a little humour.

Laffn . . . perhaps you should post your problems in the "Help Forum". I don't know about anyone else, but I'm definitely not having any problems. Strange.

Cayzee . . . Guess it could be all the exercise. I'm in the same boat as Gail . The little bit of exercise I manage to get in never makes me lose my appetite. Whatever, it sounds like a nice problem to have. Just be sure to eat enough to ensure that you're getting proper nutrition.

Freda . . . are we going to have to start calling you 'almond joy'.

Itsforme . . . please don't get lost, we'd really miss you.

Well, my day is ticking along a big bunch better than yesterday. Not perfect, mind you, but a lot better. Here's some to help us through the evening . . . don't know about the rest of you, but I need it.
Old 04-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #10  

Height: 5'8.5"

LOL Freda, that was great! I was about ready to call out the cyberposse after you LOLOL
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:40 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffnvegas
As for these boards it took just over 2 minutes to load for post a reply I cannot get the smilies to work.
Hmmmmm not sure what your problem could be but these boards are nearly always super fast for me! Anyway, sure hope you are able to work it out and stay here so you are able to be a part of 3FC!!
Old 04-02-2006, 10:18 AM   #12  

Good Sunday Morning Everyone. God be with you today and every day.

Lafinvegas, Good to see you back and determined again. Hope you get your problem with the PUTER worked out. I have a hard time with it too. I keep getting "erros on this page, do you want to continue". Hate it! But I enjoy the people here and would hate to give up the support, so I put up with it! Where is our computer expert? Is there any way to stop this?

Cayzee, Out of the goodness of my heart I'm going to take your problem for you! I can't imagine having a problem eating. I eat even when i'm sick. So, take advantage of it and lose some serious weight here! That, and the way you're working out, should really add up!

Gail, it's pretty cool today and I'm thinking about making some cabbage soup too. I know those days are allmost to an end. I don't make a lot of soup in the summer time.

Meow, Some times you feel like a nut.......

Misty, If I ever say that and mean it I hope you do send the cyber police after me!

Make it a good day, Freda
Old 04-02-2006, 10:51 AM   #13  

Good Mornig Everyone!

Cayzee...WELCOME!!!! Wish I had your problem...Could be exercise...Not hungry, I would take anyday. LOL

Lisa...I have problems sometimes trying to log on or I can't get the smilies to come up. GRRRRRR!!! I just keep trying!

Well gang, I finally lost the 4 pounds I gained when TOM paid me a visit. Hope to never see them back!!! Yesterday, my DH and I went to Fargo to do our montly shopping. Had lunch at KFC and I'm happy to report that it wasn't a pig feast! With my H help, I had a small serving of cole slaw, mashed potatoes/gravy, biscuit and a chicken breast. Should of taken off the skin, but we all know that's the bast part.

Have a good day ladies,

Cheryl
Cheryl120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 11:54 AM   #14  

Good morning, everyone!

Cayzee... to 3FC!!! I am noticing too that once I am really into this I am not as hungry... in fact I actually find myself skipping some of my snacks, especially my nighttime one, because I don't want it, or just counting my coffee as my snack. As a Seattle girl, of course, coffee for me means a latte but I make it myself with skim milk and sugar free syrups.

Freda... we will remember your words about sending someone after you LOL. Hopefully we won't need to! And I would say the same in reverse... I hope someone comes after ME if I disappear or give up!! LOL I have to help this group get across the United States and we still have over 2700 miles to walk!!! Anyone is welcome to jump in and help us LOL
Old 04-02-2006, 03:17 PM   #15  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there . . . All you non-hungry-types are beginning to worry me. Here I sit, guzzling down the water because I'm having another hungry day and I refuse to give in to the food- who is lurking in my kitchen.

Its chilly and windy and rainy today. Oh well, I guess even the sun deserves a day off once in a while. Hope he hurrys back, though.

Nothing else is very exciting around here; but that nothing seems to be keeping me pretty busy. Have a great day, gang.

Here's a little shot of for those of us who feel we need it. Keep on moving and shaking in the right direction. See you soon.