View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2005, 12:58 PM   #301  
PR Aug 2005

can't help, never saw them before.
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 12:59 PM   #302  
The Vegas Strip

I have 18 pts left for dinner...and I have flex, but I'm saving them for Saturday and Sunday!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 02:14 PM   #303  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Woo Freakin Hoo....I lost 2.4 at WI!!!! I was sooo worried I wouldn't lose b/c of Sunday (even though I wrote and flexed everything AND b/c I am so bloated right now! I usually gain anywhere between 3-7 pounds during TOM! I'm so flippin excited! That's about the only thing that has gone right today!

Am enjoying a 16oz iced coffee with cream and sugar courtesy of VIVA's coupons! I looked it up on Dotties and it says 2.5 pts...gonna check the DD site to be sure. I WROTE IT DOWN THOUGH! And even if it is, that's gonna be my treat on Fridays if I do well at WI!

I have 15 points left for dinner and 18.5 FP left....my new week starts tomorrow! If I get rid of this headache I just might have to have a beer or four! LMAO!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 02:16 PM   #304  
Sarge

Congrats Rocker!!

You better be having a beer tonight!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 02:18 PM   #305  
PR Aug 2005

WAKE UP!!!

Come on out and play

Where is everybody AND don't anyone dare say working, please on a Friday afternoon...
Old 06-17-2005, 02:20 PM   #306  
PR Aug 2005

Yeah, CHICKIE...way to go.

I think I'll have a drink just to celebrate with you!!
Old 06-17-2005, 02:25 PM   #307  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Thanks you guys! I couldn't have done it w/o you! I think now I just might be able to do this.....this is my first try at Flex too!
Old 06-17-2005, 02:33 PM   #308  
The Vegas Strip

YAY ROCKER!!!!!!! That's awesome! I knew you could get back OP! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Tonight we'll
Old 06-17-2005, 02:49 PM   #309  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Just checked the DD site: a 16 oz iced coffee with cream and sugar comes out to 3pts. and not 2.5 that Dotties has listed. Hmmm...most of the sugar went to the bottom and I'm done drinking it....and I will NOT be slurping out the sugar either! Do you think then I can still count it as 2.5 pts. instead of 3? THOUGHTS? I will adjust it when I get home if you think I should change it to 3pts.
Old 06-17-2005, 02:53 PM   #310  
PR Aug 2005

CHICKIE, have you tried Splenda in your coffee. That's what I do with my Starbucks coffee and it taste like I used regular sugar. How much sugar are we talking about?
Old 06-17-2005, 02:59 PM   #311  
The Vegas Strip

You didn't ask me (I know it's coming) but I don't like Splenda in my coffee...I've tried it, and it's not the same to me!

Bye girls! I'm leaving. Gotta go get ready for my appointment. I'll be there as soon as I can...you guys can get a table if I'm not there yet...but ummm, please save me a seat? LOL - Unless some cute guys save a seat for me...LMAO
Old 06-17-2005, 03:08 PM   #312  
♪ Rock on! ♪

SPILLIE: I didn't see how much they put in but what's left on the bottom covers the perimeter of the cup. Never tried Splenda...will next time. I have the points to count it...will just have to adust it when I get home b/c I already factored in 2.5 STUPID DOTTIES!
Old 06-17-2005, 03:24 PM   #313  
PR Aug 2005

You know how VIVA was going on about UPS yesterday. Well, today one of my superiors comes and asked me if I insured a laptop that was sent out on Tuesday because it arrived with a shot screen. This is second nature to me, I have been doing it for a year and half now. I DIDN'T INSURE IT. So now I am so with myself. I insure things that don't even need insurance just because it is company property. Of course she is one of the biotches in this office and is always coming down on everyone. She hasn't exploded yet, but then again the chief of staff isn't here today. But I know on Monday I'm not going to hear the end of it. UGH.
Old 06-17-2005, 03:34 PM   #314  
Sarge

That totally sucks, Spillie. Hopefully it won't end up being too bad.

Alright, I'm signing out, so I'll see you gals at 7!! Woo hoo!!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 03:53 PM   #315  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Ok, that's it: I'm officially have at least one beer tonite. I went to lock up my closet and a 4' lightbulb/tube fell and shatter into a million pieces all over the floor. And it's almost time to open up for tonite's event! ACK! I got it cleaned up though. WHEW. (Someone had leaned it up against the wall instead of laying it flat on the shelf)

Looks like it's just me and you, SPILLIE...but now just you. I'm signing off--have to go unlock everything...the caterers will be here shortly! See you tonite!