View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2005, 01:12 PM   #151  
PR Aug 2005

That's great CHICKIE your not letting it get you down. I re-start tomorrow...
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 01:14 PM   #152  
The Vegas Strip

It's POURING here! I got my water ice just in time!!
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 01:51 PM   #153  
♪ Rock on! ♪

GASP.....just put my weight tracker up! It's all out in the open now for everyone to see....and to think I was once up to over 200 pounds lost! OMG....BUT: I'm no longer gonna dwell in the past. The time is NOW and I'm moving on!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 02:31 PM   #154  
PR Aug 2005

CHICKIE, this will help keep you honest. You'll see, it helps me. I may not be counting all my pts. but I think twice before I eat anything.
Old 06-10-2005, 02:49 PM   #155  
The Vegas Strip

I really hate when work gets in the way!
Old 06-10-2005, 04:02 PM   #156  
The Vegas Strip

Wow...all of the talk on here I can't get a word in!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2005, 04:07 PM   #157  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Ok chickies....signing off. Have a great weekend! Getting ready to go...just waiting on my supervisor to give her keys for my other building for tonite!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 04:12 PM   #158  
The Vegas Strip

Good night ROCKER - have a FABULOUS time on Sunday ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 06-10-2005, 04:14 PM   #159  
The Vegas Strip

So I was going to head down to DE to go get my Dad's Father's Day gift. But I talked to my friend and she wants to go with me but can't go tonight...so we're going to go on Monday. We'll go out to dinner before. Should be fun!! Now I have a free evening...yay!
Old 06-10-2005, 04:27 PM   #160  
PR Aug 2005

CHICKIE don't go over doing it now on SUNDAY. But have lots of fun par-tay all day.

That's good VIVA, so what are you going to do now!! Besides be a little
Old 06-10-2005, 04:50 PM   #161  
PR Aug 2005

HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND, CHICKIES!!

Try very hard to behave like , I mean I know you're not, but just try
Old 06-11-2005, 10:53 AM   #162  
PR Aug 2005

Good Saturday Morning CHICAS,

I know that you gals are probably not going to see this today, but I have to put it down for everyone to see so that I have to stay committed this time. WI this morning, after two weeks of not touching the scale (which is an accomplishment for me in itself, because I weigh myself everyday) I lost 2lbs. So I'm starting to be accountable for everything that I do and eat. I am journalling again every single thing I do and eat from now on.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, CHICAS!!
Old 06-11-2005, 12:01 PM   #163  
The Vegas Strip

Congrats on the loss, SPILLIE! Down 2 lbs...good for you!

Hope you had a good Friday night. Yesterday evening around 6pm I said 'let me just sit on the sofa for a few minutes before i go and run errands' (grocery shopping, kohl's, and target) - well next thing I know I look at the clock and it's 9:30!!!! I had fallen asleep. oops. So I just went right up to bed! This morning I woke up at 7:15am and figured since I got 13 hrs of sleep that I'd just stay up and get all of my errands (except bj's) out of the way this morning. Now I'm a bit tired...LOL. Almost time to go pick DBF up.

Have a great weekend! Stay cool!
Old 06-13-2005, 07:47 AM   #164  
The Vegas Strip

First I gotta ask how ROCKER's day was yesterday?! I've been dying to hear... Oh yeah - and I love the show Blow Out! And the guy that's cute is an assistant (not a stylist like I said in the email)...I forget his name though. NOT the one that looks like a 12 yr old... Can't wait for ****'s Kitchen tonight! Not sure if I'll be home to watch it but it's set up to record!

Good morning. I can't believe it's Monday already...wtf? This just doesn't seem fair. The weekend goes by SO fast but the 5 days during the week go by so slow! Didn't really do much over the weekend. Today after work I have to go to West Chester and help my friend's Mom at her office. My friend and I were supposed to go down to DE this evening so that I could get my Dad's Father's day gift, but she forgot she had to help her Mom with the mailing. Her Mom owns her own business and she has a huge mailing to do for her biggest client. She seems pretty overwhelmed so I offered to help. So we'll be going to DE tomorrow after work...busy beginning of the week! I'll be wiped out by Wednesday...

SPILLIE: Congrats on the loss again!

HAPPIEST: Good morning if you are checking in!

I'll be checking back in shortly...

Old 06-13-2005, 08:31 AM   #165  
PR Aug 2005

Why did this day come so quickly? UGH, MONDAY!!!

GOOD MORNING CHICAS,

COME ON CHICKIE, SPILL IT.

Beautiful out today, I walked to the EL and then I walked the four blocks to the office as well, I was so good this weekend. Thank you VIVA, I am so into this right now. I am determine to get rid of this belly whatever it takes. I went to the gym first thing Saturday morning and did 30min on the StairMaster (I have to build back up to the hour I was doing before) then I did almost 45min of arms, legs, abs, thighs, and back weight strengthening. It felt great. Then I went to the laundromat and to do some grocery shopping for Sunday. Sunday I got up bright and early again and went again and did 40min on the StairMaster. Didn't have time for anything else since we were having the whole family over for an afternoon lunch. DH stayed home cooking while I went to the gym and to the supermarket to pick up last minute things. Then I got home to clean the apartment. I swept and mopped the floor all by myself this time, plus cleaned the bathroom again. By the time I hit the bed last night I was wiped out.

Are we still on for Friday? And did we ever come up with a time? I was hoping for about 7:00 like last time Hope you can join us HAPPY

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHICAS, STAY

Last edited by SPILLIE; 06-13-2005 at 08:38 AM.