View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2005, 02:59 PM   #271  
The Vegas Strip

I don't PMS so I don't know what you guys are going through...
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #272  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL
I don't PMS so I don't know what you guys are going through...
YOU ARE LUCKY MY FRIEND! It is wicked bad for me this month. UGH. I took 3 ibuprofins at lunch and they haven't done SQUAT for me yet.
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:03 PM   #273  
PR Aug 2005

I'm just not even going to comment on her last remark
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:32 PM   #274  
PR Aug 2005

According to Dottie's Website, she has 140cal, 1.5fat, 0fiber for 3 mini's...which is not even what I found. So I ate 9 of the Giant ones...I'm going to calculate each one as a point. So miss VIVA, I have used 9pts on the Now and Laters. Okay.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:24 PM   #275  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Oh my...won't be long now. I'm going to say good night b/c I don't know if I'll get a chance to get back on or not.

Have a good one!

Whitney
Old 06-17-2005, 08:12 AM   #276  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! Gotta make this quick b/c there are a TON of things going on today.

Didn't make it to the gym last night--felt horrible and I'm not feeling that much better today. UGH...TOM blows big time.

Anyway...today at lunch is my first WI since rejoining last Friday...I'm actually nervous and not expecting much b/c of TOM--always gain then.

Gott run...have a good one!
Old 06-17-2005, 08:14 AM   #277  
Sarge

Good morning, girls! Looking forward to this evening. Are you planning on dinner? Or is this just for drinks? I might eat dinner before I go, regardless, so that I'm more likely to stay somewhat OP, outside of the drinks...

TGIF, baby!!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:22 AM   #278  
The Vegas Strip

good morning all. first please let me take a moment to say tgif. so glad it's friday. i was up late putting together my buffet/hutch that finally arrived. i definitely got some ap's hauling that bad boy in from the porch...it was quite heavy. i was so when i finally finished putting it together and getting it into the kitchen. i it though - definitely helps the kitchen!

today is jeans day here at work. it's funny how it's a tad less painful to come in here knowing i get to wear jeans to work...if we could only do that everyday it just might help out a little bit. I said a LITTLE bit!

i'm looking forward to getting my hair cut and hilighted today after work. i can't wait to get it a little shorter...hopefully it'll be a little easier to manage - then i'll be meeting some biotches for dinner...i hope they aren't pmsing! hopefully they'll take their midol...

ROCKER: today for WI - I hope you have a

ok, this guy just walked by my desk with his pants hiked up so high it had to have been hurting him...i almost spit out my by accident...let me go now and compose myself!

Old 06-17-2005, 08:26 AM   #279  
The Vegas Strip

good morning thumbs...ummm, we're planning on dinner and a drink or two (maybe 10 for ROCKER!) - SPILLIE can't handle her liquor so she's going to maybe have 1...I'm trying to stay in the single digits so no more than 9 for me... but umm, i gotta have my salad from there!
Old 06-17-2005, 08:47 AM   #280  
Sarge

You're really digging those smilies Viva, aren't you?
Old 06-17-2005, 08:53 AM   #281  
The Vegas Strip

gives me something to do here when i don't feel like starting my work yet...lol
Old 06-17-2005, 09:01 AM   #282  
PR Aug 2005

HOLA CHICAS,

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...oops wrong place. I set the alarm again to get up at 5:30 and go to the gym, well I tried. Do I get an A for effort. But that breeze coming in from the tree right outside my window...let's just say snuggling with hubby is more fun than getting up and going to the gym.

Well last night I thought I was going to die with the pain. But, I took two tylenol with codeine and good night. Hmmm, maybe that's why I couldn't get up this morning and still feel sluggish.

So looking forward to tonight. I might have a few drinks and the idea of eating at home first to stay somewhat OP sounds good, but I'll wait and see how I feel later. I might just get a salad there and not worry about it too much. Tomorrow is WI, but I got on the scale today and if I go by last Friday's WI I lost 3lbs unofficially...we'll see what happens tomorrow.

CHICKIE I'm sending for WI today. And I hope you feel better for tonight.

HAPPY can't wait to see the new you.

OKAY, enough rambling...I'm going to go get my

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY!!
Old 06-17-2005, 09:05 AM   #283  

Post Need motivation and lots of support

Hi everyone;

I am new to 3fatchicks.com. My name is Sandy and I have pounds to lose .
Starting out was not easy when I was 204 lbs, but I did it and I stuck with it, but the most of the credit comes from Slim Fast Soups, and they no longer sell those soups, so now I have to find something else that keeps me full with plenty of fiber .

Sandy
Sandy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 09:09 AM   #284  
Sarge

Geez, thanks for not saying anything to me. I'm beginning to get the message around here...
Old 06-17-2005, 09:11 AM   #285  
The Vegas Strip

What the heck people! How are we going to have "dinner" if you all are eating at home before you get there?!?!?! HELLLLLLLLO!? I know HAPPIEST GIRL and ROCKER will be with me on actually eating at the RESTAURANT!!!!! I'm having my darn salad, thankyouverymuch!