View Poll Results: Are you surprised that SPILLIE admitted she was wrong about the whole Corona thing?
Yes, I almost fell over...now give me another Corona! 4 80.00%
No, now give me another Corona! 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2005, 04:36 PM   #241  
PR Aug 2005

Have a nice evening and hope you feel better. I'll be leaving here soon as well and heading to the gym; even though I'm not feeling well myself. I really need to go though because TOM is coming and then I won't be able to go.

HAVE A NICE AND WONDERFUL EVENING!!
SPILLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:51 AM   #242  
The Vegas Strip

Good morning - So this morning. I think I could fall over. Well...last night my furniture didn't come. It was like 6:45 and it hadn't arrived so I left and ran some errands. I needed more hangers and DBF needed some swim trunks so that we can swim in my parent's pool when we are there on Sunday. This morning I tracked the package and it said...

Jun 15, 2005 08:15:00 PM WEST CHESTER PA US DESTINATION SCAN

So I'm wondering if he tried to deliver it at 8:15pm last night and I wasn't home and he didn't leave it? My luck that would be the case since I got home at few minutes before 8:30... - that shouldn't be the case though since on the web site they said for standard shipping they will leave the item if you aren't home. - I just hope it comes today!

I just got really hungry - and NOT for my yogurt!

I could go for some more too.

I'll check in shortly,
VIVA~GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 08:21 AM   #243  
PR Aug 2005

GOOD MORNING CHICAS,

Hope you all had a nice evening. I was in a bad mood last night and did nothing. I didn't even go to the gym. I feel so fat today and I know it is my own fault for not going to the gym. But I just couldn't get myself out of whatever funk I was in. Then I set my alarm clock this AM to go to the gym at 6:00 and guess what, I rolled over and snuggled with DH. Didn't help that he wouldn't let go of me anyway.

Well, I'm off to get my first and I'm having grits for breakfast.

Dinner last night:
salad with ff thousand island dressing 1pt
10 Keebler Club Red-Fat Crackers 3pt
1oz boneless chicken breast 1pt
Subtotal 5

Snack
Nabisco Wheat Thin Pack 2pt
Snickers Bar 7pt (no one say anything, I'm already beating myself up)
Mini Babybel Light Cheese 1pt
Subtotal 10

AP 1pt
used 33.5pts
over used -8.5
still have 13 FP's
Old 06-16-2005, 08:32 AM   #244  
The Vegas Strip

The only thing I'm gonna say about the Snickers is dang, I wish I had one...sounds so good!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2005, 09:29 AM   #245  
♪ Rock on! ♪

Morning Chickies! Very busy day today...and starting today there are events here at the building where my office is every day thru next Weds! OMG...when will I come up for air! I'm already in a bad mood b/c of it too. UGH.

I didn't go to the gym last night either and like SPILLIE, am feeling very fat today and I don't like it. I'm really crampy too!

Oh carp...gotta run! BB!
RockerChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 10:30 AM   #246  
PR Aug 2005

Is she here yet...do I have time to say one more bad thing about her

I get blamed for everything.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:59 AM   #247  
The Vegas Strip

Hey SPILLIE...I'm an too...I often get blamed for stuff too.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:20 PM   #248  
PR Aug 2005

Hey, just got back from lunch:

breakfast
grits 4pts
skim milk .5pt

lunch
smashed potato 2pts
green peas .5pt
yellow corn 1pt
1/2 pork chop 3pts

snack
4pc banana now & later 2pt

water so far 32oz.

total 14pts
left 10
Old 06-16-2005, 01:22 PM   #249  
The Vegas Strip

so listen to this... i checked the tracking on my buffet/hutch from target and it said it was delivered at 11:52am today...so my co-worker and i headed to my house at like 12:20 so that i could put it inside...it's not there!!! i came back and checked the tracking again and it said it was left on my porch...ummm, it wasn't there. i called UPS and they said i have to call the shipper. i called target and they are sending out a new one...BUT WHERE IS THE ONE THAT WAS 'DELIVERED' ????????
Old 06-16-2005, 01:44 PM   #250  
PR Aug 2005

I deal with UPS everyday, they are responsible, not the shipper. I mean it is nice that the shipper sent out a new one, but now they will require signature and you're not home to sign...so another big mess because you'll have to go pick it up at UPS.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:49 PM   #251  
PR Aug 2005

I would call UPS again and make them accountable for it. Obviously they didn't put it a spot where it couldn't be seen and someone probably took it. Do you live in North Philly?
Old 06-16-2005, 01:52 PM   #252  
The Vegas Strip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPILLIE
I deal with UPS everyday, they are responsible, not the shipper. I mean it is nice that the shipper sent out a new one, but now they will require signature and you're not home to sign...so another big mess because you'll have to go pick it up at UPS.

UPS said that I have to call the shipper and the shipper would have to initiate a trace on the package. Hello, it said that they delivered it, but it's not where they said it was!!! They messed up, or someone stole it! I think that Target is sending another one so that I don't have to wait much longer to get it. I do believe that UPS is at fault here because I went like 1/2 hour after it was delivered and it's no where to be seen!
Old 06-16-2005, 01:58 PM   #253  
Sarge

Yo.

Is it that easy to steal a buffet/hutch? I'm envisioning something big. Maybe they put it somewhere not obvious. I don't know. Maybe you should just GET OVER IT!!
twiddle-my-thumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:59 PM   #254  
The Vegas Strip

It's 2 boxes and they weight 44 lbs...I don't think it'd be that easy to steal! But I wanna know WhereTF it is!
Old 06-16-2005, 02:01 PM   #255  
PR Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA~GIRL

UPS said that I have to call the shipper and the shipper would have to initiate a trace on the package.

You've just answered your own question It's not lost because it was sent to the wrong address; it's lost because they messed up! So they need to find out where the delivery person put it. All a trace is going to do is show that they left it on your front door.