Old 07-13-2004, 07:04 PM   #61  

Wink Good Evening!

Good Evening!

I love early evening...just evening in general -not a morning person in any sense of the word. I think people who like Any time before 7:30 am with a pint of coffee are crazy...with that said I got my *** out of bed to workout this morning and walk my dog - and it is sticky hot here so I smell real pretty right now.

Vacation was wonderful with Michael - there is nothing like being with each other and enjoying it and away from the stresses of daily life. Kempy - We went to Lake Simcoe which is 70 miles north of Toronto It was so relaxing which is good becasue we came home to 2 funerals.

Fenway is pretty and I think he knows it - when ever we walk at least one passerby comments on him and his ears perk up and his tail wags even more than before and I think he even starts to strut. He sheds all the time - I could make a litter of puppies with all his shedding.

Julie sweetie my heart goes out to you. Before you move out - take a weekend to get away and clear your head. You need to take some time for yourself since you have been taking care of ds for awhile. How is he feeling? I wish you lived near me then we can go and get some caffeine and just talk.

Noelle - your michael lost his shoes - I can say that about my DH sometimes I think it is time for some cousins to get a new right of passage for themselves. I can think of a few things How is the eating going? Keep up the hard work!

Kempy how are you? I am so sunburnt that DH was calling me lobster legs. Sitting was a whole new adventure.

Angie what a pretty room! I agree with Julie - I love that "LOVE" shelf. The color itself is so pretty - Jay is damn lucky to have you! Possibilities up north? how much farther north? It's an idea I think you have to toss around. Opportunities like that do not come up all the time. Plus the added bonus of getting away from your MIL (I repeat what Noelle said)

Hey Holly! I hope all the kids aren't making you climb the walls.

I lost 1 pound. Yeah me! and exercise is back on track (knock on wood here)this is what I have on tap for the week:

Sunday: NOTHING
Monday: Walk Fenway - 60 minutes
Tuesday: 25 minutes of High Intensity Aerobics, 30 minute walk with Fenway, 90 minutes yoga tonight
Wednesday: 60 minutes of Tennis (if it doesn't rain), 40 minutes of Yoga (if it does rain), 30 minute walk with Fenway
Thursday: 60 minutes of Tennis (if it doesn't rain), 40 minutes of Yoga (if it does rain), 30 minute walk with Fenway
Friday: 60 minutes of Tennis (if it doesn't rain), 40 minutes of HIIT (if it does rain), 30 minute walk with Fenway
Saturday: Gardening, Housework, Walk Fenway

I hope this finds you well and sane!

Quote:
Ask your child what he wants for dinner only if he's buying.-Fran Lebowitz

be well.

Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 08:27 PM   #62  

Hi girls

I can't thank you enough for all the kind words and support. You guys are just wonderful. I read your posts and my eyes well up with tears. Even though we have never met it feels like I have known you most of my life. About the counselor, I am going to one for my anxiety and such and on medication, but hus or my mother do not think I am trying enough. I don't know if you guys have anxiety or ocd but it makes life a *****. And life is hard enough these days without these stupid problems. I am trying the best I can. They say just get over it. My doctor said it is literally like cancer, you can not tell someone just to get over it! At least I am seeking help. They just P*ss me off so bad. I told him he should be married to my mom (sick thought ) but it is like they gang up on me. I know they just don't understand. Sometimes the only reason I think I was put on this earth was to give birth to my two beautiful children who I love with all my heart. Well enough crabbing and complaing here on my part! How in the world is everyone else?

Summer, congrats on the pound. Thats a great schedule you have for yourself this week. Sounds busy. I hope it works out for you. Maybe your right a weekend away by myself would do me good. Who knows? Sorry to hear about the funerals after your vacation.

Kempy I wish I could get a hug from you. Thats how alone I feel. I would love someone to squeeze me.

Angie that offer sure does sound tempting. It would get you away from the in-laws. To bad it is not in florida or somewhere with no winters, huh? Well it is something to think about.

Noelle hope you are having a good day. Btw how is the new girl working out? She was suppose to start yesterday, right? Get her working so we all can chat more !! Did your little guy stay dry today? I hope so. My mom and stepdad have a pond in their backyard and my son has fell in it too. Not my daughter yet. But I am sure that day is going to come.

Hi Holly, I hope you are staying sane and OP with all those little ones. Your a brave woman.

Well check back to see if anyone posted. Love to all of you
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 08:36 PM   #63  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi everyone. I finished painting the rest of the bedroom tonight so I am almost done. Jay had fun moving the computer desk back into place though.

Summer, You are doing great. I have to make exercise mandatory myself. I think Jay is pretty interested in the move. I have been looking up houses on the internet.

Julie, I can completely understand your side of the situation. Maybe you should have your hubby go and talk to a doctor about it so that he can hear first hand from the doc that you cant just "get over it" Maybe it will help him to realize that he needs to be more sympathetic to your needs. I am sorry that they dont understand. I would love to hang out with ya.

Well, I better get back to surfing. haha
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 02:00 AM   #64  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone...my new girl started today instead of yesterday as she's been moving from her apartment in town to closer digs near work. She busted her butt today doing all my back-logged filing. I am such a non-filer...I'm more of a piler . Anyway, I can actually see the desktop, it's amazing! Tomorrow will be more of the same.

Speaking of amazing, I'm not bragging or anything...it's more like a testament to how badly my eating habits have been for the past few months. Since last Tuesday, I decided to try and follow the WW flexpoints program like I did back in October(?). I didn't go back to the center but I started journaling and counting points again. After 1 full week of watching what the heck I put in my mouth, the scale says I'm down 5.5 lbs today. It's embarrassing since I know it's mostly water weight but you can see how bloated I've been, that after one week of eating the right way the bloat just slides I'm sure next week will not nearly be as dramatic but it's a good start.
off. Now to get my butt outside and exercising!

Julie, no mishaps or missing footwear today . I think it's wonderful that you're seeking help for youself. Although I think it would be great if hubby got his butt in the therapists chair w/you. If I lived near you I'd be over for coffee and some major talking-to to your hubby *put 'em up, put 'em up!* I totally agree w/what Angie said

Summer, you are my hero. It's refreshing to see a plan laid out and carried through. on the loss!!! Onward and downward I like to say. Sorry to hear that you had to return from your happy vacation to such sad occasions.

Angie, i would move to another country if I could get away from my in-laws . The bakery sounds like a good opportunity. Have you found any good deals on houses yet? Is it much farther from where you are now?

Kempy, pray tell can you share w/me exactly what foods you've eaten to get the bigger boobs? I only seem to eat the stuff that gets my thighs and butt bigger. I'd love to put more on top instead of the bottom. Lucky for me Rick is a bootay-man

Holly how are ya hanging in there? Hope to hear from you soon.

Well, my contacts are sticking to my eyeballs and not in a good way...gotta run for now. See y'all tomorrow. Have a good night.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 09:39 AM   #65  

I just wanted to pop in real quick this morning and say hi. I have to do payroll otherwise my friends here at work will not like me very much. I will be back in a few to check back in and write a little more.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 11:51 AM   #66  

Just a quick hello also this a.m. The kids, actually dd is hanging on me and I cannot type. I am down another pound. I think it is stress. Not that I would tell anyone to go out and find some stress to lose a stinkin pound . But I had a healthy breakfast of oatmeal. And I am trying to down water. Oatmeal is suppose to be a happy food. It boosts something in yourn brain? I guess whole grains are good for that?....

How is everyone today? I hope you all have a Wednesday. Check back sooner or later. Julie
Old 07-14-2004, 11:53 AM   #67  

Btw, Kempy I am with Noelle I want bigger boobs too ! Whats your secret? It goes to my stomach and butt first!
Old 07-14-2004, 11:56 AM   #68  

Oh my god!! Its me again Noelle congrats on the 5.5 pounds. Your awesome. Maybe that program will really work for you! I am happy for you. And who cares if it was just some water, anything that is a lower number is great! Yeah for Noelle!!!! Julie
Old 07-14-2004, 02:41 PM   #69  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good afternoon ladies. I have been checking houses online in the town my uncle lives in aND THE PRICES ARE OKAY. tHEY HAVE 13 LAKES IN THE IMMEDIATE AREA SO i AM HOPING IT WOULD BE A GOOD TOURISTY TOWN. kEMPY, tHEY DO DUCK HUNTING UP THERE. (Sorry about that. I hit the lock key and I am in a hurry and cant go back and fix it. )

We are gonna go up tonight and check around. I havent been there in a few years.

Noelle, YEAH!!!! I was there last week but since I am a pig I am back up. Ouch!! It sucks when it takes a week to lose the bloat but one good meal to swell back up again.

Julie, You are gonna melt right away to nothing girl. You need to get rid of all this stress. If only it were that easy huh?

Kempy, I like little boobs. I must be the only one huh? My boobs are so swollen and huge that I cant stand it(but so isnt the rest of me. haha ) I loved it at 140 when they were so small.

Well, I gots to get back to work.

Kempy, Bye have a good weekend incase you dont get a chance to check back in before Monday.,
Old 07-14-2004, 11:16 PM   #70  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone It's been another long but productive day. It may be too early to tell but I think I love how this new girl's working out . She knows more about the functions of the software we use and is a good teacher. Hooray! I just may be caught up with everything within the next few weeks. Then I can jump ship . Or! maybe I'll set up the second office and act like the old boss I used to work for. (play on the computer, download music and burn cd's all day...watch TV and talk on the phone. hehe, sounds like a plan eh?)

Angie, I'm excited for you :! Do you think you guys will move? The value of your house went up with all the painting and redecorating you've just done I'm sure somebody would love to buy it. Oh yeah, I hear ya on the one (bad) good meal to gain 5 lbs. Luckily I've been staving that off. I think it's because I don't want to eat cr@p in front of the new girl . I went out and bought some Subway sandwiches for lunch, it's all good.

Kempy, I'd like to place an order for a smaller waist, stomach and butt and a large order of boobs .

Julie you tiny thang. Congrats on the loss, but yeah, don't disappear! We need you around here. How are the kiddos doing? DS feeling better? Did the docs ever find out what was causing his illness? How are you doing today? Does hubby still have his head up his you know where? just jokin' around.

Kempy, can you cut me a paycheck too? You can expense it to "therapy" or some other creative accounting description

Summer did you get your tennis in today? Whatever it was, hope your day was a good one.

Cal if you pop in, how are you and the family enjoying Alaska?

Holly, hey girl how are ya?

Well, it's getting late and I didn't see my boy all day. Gotta run for now. See ya tomorrow.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 08:59 AM   #71  

Hey ladies!! Well, life has been pretty CRAZY for the last few days. On Tuesday, the 5 1/2 month old I take care of had a bad asthma attack, so, I had to call his mom and 911. It was soooo scary!!! He hasn't been here since then as of yet. I told his mom she needs to make sure he is ok before bringing him back! It is really scary for me watching a baby with such health problems. If he were mine, I wouldn't worry as much, just because of the fact that it was my baby and I was with him, not a day care provider.

It has rained and rained and rained for days here . I am sooo ready for some sun. It has been kinda cold for the summer time.

Noelle,

CONGRATS on the loss!! That's great! My scale doesn't seem to go down for long, mostly yo-yo's. Of course, my will power is at zilch right now. Keep up the great work!

Angie,

So, you are thinking of moving north? I don't think I could ever do it. I am in NY state now, and hate the winters!! Then again, I didn't think I could ever live in the country, and here I am, in hooville, lol. Little boobs, that could be my nickname! The only time I had anything whatsoever is when I was pg with my daughter, and about 2 weeks afterwards. It's so bad, I wear bras with the gel inserts, just so I feel a little better about myself.

Julie,

Listen to you, the pounds seem to just fall off! Lucky woman!! Now, send me some of those vibes. I am sooo busy with these little tikes, and the scale laughs at me every time I step on it.

Kempy,

Hey, while you're writing checks, how about writing one out to me, lol? I actually worked in payroll/bookkeeping/HR assistant for a few years myself. I found after working with numbers all day, I didn't want to balance my checkbook, or pay bills at home. It was too much like work!

Summer,

Great job on the lb., and getting your exercise back on track. I try to exercise as much as my body will let me. Since developing fibromyalgia, I let my body decide if and when I will work out.

I guess I better get back to the kiddies to check what's happening. I'll try to check back later.

Holly
chikitababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 10:00 AM   #72  

Have any of you ladies read "The Ultimate Weight Solution" by Dr. Phil McGraw? If so, did it help you? I looked at it in Barnes and Nobles last night, but it costs $26!!

Holly
chikitababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 10:12 AM   #73  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Holly, I have the book right now but I dont think it tells me anything I didnt already know. It just trys to get you to think about why you overeat(at least as far as I have gotten so far) I bought it at Walmart fot $17.00.

We went up North last night and it is a pretty good sized town so maybe... but I think he wants to share a kitchen etc and I dont want to do that. I want my own front where I run it and am my own boss so we will have to see how it works out. I saw my cousin(by Marriage) we used to be best buids growing up but I havent seen her since right after the twins were born.

Rebel got attacked by his 3rd female JRT. Poor boy. She is a tiny fat little thing and she tried to kick his ***. He was petrified of her.

We stopped at my Moms house on the way last night and Alicia went out by their pool and caught 2 snakes in about 2 seconds. YUCK!!! My mom is scared to death of snakes and I am surprised she will even go out to the pool. Last weekend they caught 7 snakes out there.
Old 07-15-2004, 12:16 PM   #74  

Good Day Girls

Last night at 11:00, I made this big long post and poof gone! ugh....

Angie go with your gut feelings. I am glad you got to see your cousin. I know the feeling about snakes yesterday morning I opened my kitchen window and there was a huge grass snake in my wood chips! I kept checking to see if the stupid thing was gone. I thought it was dead but it finally left. I hope Rebel is okay. Poor thing

Noelle I love reading your posts. Put em up Put um up, made me actually laugh. Thanks. Your so positive and a upbeat woman. They don't really know what is wrong with him. My hus and I are fighting like cats and dogs about the way he eats. Because he gags when he tries new foods, I mean he eats peanut butter with crackers, apples, oranges, poptarts, pancakes, raw carrots, celery and other things. He is just making me so mad right now! I couldn't even eat dinner last night. Sometimes when I am stressed I want food and sometimes not.

Holly glad the little guy is okay. That must have been really scary to have to call 911. Wow take it easy.

Well the kids are being really demanding today so I hope to check in later. I hope you get time to check in Kempy and everyone else this weekend. Julie
Old 07-15-2004, 12:18 PM   #75  

Noelle how is Michael's eating. I forgot to mention, he eats cheese and yogurt so he is not calcium deficiant.