Old 07-23-2004, 11:55 AM   #136  

Angie you know I would not leave ya alone all weekend !! Sorry I did not get that much time to post again yesterday. Congrats on the puppy. You are going to have your hands full. But at least its three kids and three dogs. Each one of the kids can help out with their baths and feedings. I am feeling kinda lonely too . TOM is due in about a week and I have been feeling the effects of it about 10 days before, yuck!!!! This week I am just to try to think positive and not eat the whole damn house down!! My dd is just turning into a princess , she has a couple of fake high heels, you know the plastic kind? Well she had them on with her pj's bare feet and looked so cute. She does get moody at times though, more than ds did. Must get it from mom ! Three years is worse than two in my book because they talk back, two years they just whine. I have not eaten anything yet, my tummy is kinda upset. Well I have a couple of errands and stuff to get done. Hi everyone, I will check in later!!!! Btw, Angie I wish I had a pool, it sounds great 80 degree water, have fun....Julie
jbbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 12:02 PM   #137  

Btw, I did get excersice in this week, about three days for only about twenty minutes, but atleast it was something. Anyone know how to get rid of the lower belly with excercise? Sit ups do not seem to work. It will probally just be that way forever after having the little ones. Tummy tuck would be great but the scars I have seen on TV look bad. Angie, did you see house hunters last night? Those houses in Alaska were beautiful weren't they? Can you imangine having moose tracks in your back yard. We have tons of deer and even bears but I don't think any moose. Well I better go and try and do something with this hair, it looks terrible. I need a cut. Okay, enough rambling from me .
Old 07-23-2004, 12:52 PM   #138  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Julie, Yes I saw House Hunters last night. I would have loved any of those houses, especially the one with the pool.Can you imagine having 6000 square feet? At our old house we had a moose who would walk up our driveway every spring. The dog we had at the time would go nuts because it would walk right up beside him. We hit the moose one night. He came running across the road and basically rubbed down the side of our car. He ran into the woods and he took our side view mirror with him. It was so damn scary because it was black out and all of a sudden the damn moose comes crossing the road and he didnt stop. Thankfully he didnt fall on the windshield and he was able to brush the side. We went back to make sure we didnt hurt him. Corey was screaming something fierce in the back seat at the time. All he saw was this huge hairy thing rubbing down his side window.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 07:34 PM   #139  

Angie I know I can not imagine having 6000 square feet. Think how long it would take to clean the place? I actually like moose or should I say mooses(sp?) what a scary thing to actually hit one though. I am sorry don't take this wrong but you made me laugh when you said you saw a big hairy thing up against the window. I don't know why it made me laugh, it is a serious matter. It could have been big foot or some really drunk hairy guy ! Your poor son, I hope he was not tramatized . Sorry, I am in totally weird mood right now. Maybe because it is so quiet here, hus took the kids to the park. Maybe it is just getting me a little crazy with nobody screaming and yelling !! I had my appt. with my therapist today and I feel so much better. She is a sweetheart. Sometimes its easier to talk to people who are not your family. Well I know for a fact in mine it is . Angie I know you don't like salmon but that is what we had with baked potatoes, corn, and soda , well at least it was not the beer I wanted. We have a whole watermolen in the fridge so tomorrow I think I will whip up a huge fruit salad, high in carbs but high in vitamins. I think that is what I need more vitamins, my nails don't look to healthy. Well Angie and everyone lets keep each other company this weekend. Are you guys sick of my long rambling posts yet ? Well I am going to enjoy some quiet time now, check in later.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:41 PM   #140  

Btw, Angie I wanted to ask you have any of the books you have been reading helping at all. If you find a good one, let me know. I also wanted to mention are you getting enough fiber? It seems to help me feel fuller longer, I know everything with fiber, really high fiber like raisen bran are high in carbs but it keeps you full. Just a thought. Hi everyone and have wonderful weekend and thinking of you all. Julie
Old 07-23-2004, 07:50 PM   #141  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I had Coreys Shredded wheat for breakfast this week. It is pretty good so I will stick with it for a while.

When we hit the moose I know all we did was trip it and he kinda fell against the side of the car but since we were moving it didnt fall. it was kinda funny afterwards though because the scream that Corey let out was so LOUD!

I have a lunch date with my Mom,sis and Clyde tomorrow. We are planning a lobster feast for August. (clydes birthday)

I am waiting to here from the rescue group as to where I have to go to pick up the pup.

I will try and check back in later.

Luv ya girls!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 09:01 PM   #142  

Hey, Hey I am here on a Friday night. Joe went out of town for a bachelor party so it is just me and the girls. I have had to hose them off 2 times tonight b/c they keep running inthe red construction clay next door. I am feeling a little better now. I don't think it is the ST. John''s yet but whatever is going on is feeling ok.

Angie I am with Julie of the luaghing at the moose story. I think I would have died. I have only seen one b4 and it is here at a local wildlife place. I think he was only visiting for the winter. I don't think he would like it to much here in the summer.

Julie I am glad that you had a good therapy session. Did she give you any good ideas to help with the anxiety? Could you pass it on to me? I never know how to deal with mine.

I don't want to stay long b/c I really want to get a few scrapbook pages done tonight but I will try to jump on here tomorrow after school. I am going to dinner with a few of the girls from the gym. I can't beleive I am actually doing something on my own. It feels kind of weird. I wishit was you guys that I was going to dinner with.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 09:25 PM   #143  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hey Kempy, It is so nice to see you on a weekend. The pups are having fun huh? Rebel love the hose. He jumps and barks and tries to bite the water. haha

Have fun with your friends tomorrow. I wished we could all get together sometime(even if I would be emberrassed) Maybe someday we can all do it....

I am waiting for my Norton to scan for threats. YEAH so much fun.

See ya all tomorrow!!
Old 07-23-2004, 11:37 PM   #144  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Default the Wild Animal thread...

Hey girls, FINALLY I get a chance to post. I really don't want to jump on the computer while I've got this girl working beside me. We got yet more stuff filed away today and maybe tomorrow I will finally sweep and mop the 2nd office and get it ready for a repainting. ANGIE I wish you were here and you could help me decorate and paint it all nice and ladylike . I can't wait until we get a 2nd computer for this place and I can shut my office door and surf the web in private!!! Michael is loving school so far and if the kids behave all day they get a happy face stamp on their calendars. You should see him in his uniform, he looks so grown up. OMG girls, I've been pretty much OP since 7/5 and not obsessing about food so much but the thing is, I've been sooo busy in the office that I don't have time to go out and eat fast food, I weighed in (at home) and according to my scale I'm down another 3.5 lbs. WTF? I guess WW flex points DO work . Now if only I could stay busy at work and keep the hand-to-mouth coordination to a minimum

Kempy, enjoy your evening with the girls. Yeah I wish it was US meeting up for dinner in LA, that would be some good eating (and drinking).

Cal, I got your postcard yesterday, thanks!!! That was so neat. Don't worry about the darn number on the scale. Shooting for a smaller size is a great goal. And yes these ladies are the greatest support, even if only to commiserate about our lack of progress We are family...I got all my sisters and me... anyone remember that song?

Angie, that was some moose story. I would've been freaking out too. I think I've only seen a baby moose in a zoo, never a full rack one. Was your car damaged? Good luck on getting McDuff.

Holly, you've come a long way baby, you're doing awesome--staying OP is not an easy thing for me. Hope you find work that pays you what you deserve and what you enjoy doing. That must've been one big snapping turtle, scary stuff for a little kid.

Summer, anything planned for the weekend?

Have a good one everyone, hope to chat tomorrow.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 10:31 AM   #145  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Morning girls!!!! Whatcha all up to today?

I had dinner with my mom sis and clyde yesterday. we had fun.

I might be going to Cape Cod tomorrow to pick up the puppy. I am waiting to here back from the rescue group to see if I can. He will be getting there at 10:00 tonight. i would like to bring him home as soon as possible to get him settled in. Of course Verizons email system is screwed up and I have messages that I can get to.

Check back later.
Old 07-25-2004, 06:18 PM   #146  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

HELLO????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

ANYONE HERE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

I am feeling goofy today. HAHA

Well, I wont be here at all tomorrow as I am leaving at the buttcrack of dawn To go to Mass. I will post when I get home tomorrow night and tell you how it went and to post some pics of the pup.
Old 07-25-2004, 07:58 PM   #147  

Hi Angie lets see if this post works, I typed out a big long one this am and nothing, poof gone!!!! Good luck on your trip tomorrow! Drive safe . I am glad you had fun with Clyde and Mom. Good for you.

Kempy I am also happy you had fun girls night out. I wish I had someone to go with . It would be great for all us to get together and have drinks, dinner and laugh.

Sorry I did not post yesterday we left early in the morning and did not get back until late. We went to my dad's lake house. It was alot of fun. To cold to swim but the kids splashed around a bit. We grilled hot dogs and then we got take out from a local restaurant on the lake, we had broasted chicken, mashed potatoes and stuffing with gravy, green beans, homemade buttered bread. All with a beautiful view of the sun going down on the lake. It was very relaxing. I have been eating like a total pig all weekend. Tonight I had two brats with buns, baked beans, gaucamole, chips, and fruit salad. I am so full I can hardly move. I bet I put on five pounds this weekend. Along with water weight from this stupid pms. I can't wait for one week from today for TOM to arrive. Oh well going to try and eat healthy this week and stay away from salt. Hi everyone, hope your weekend was great. Julie
Old 07-25-2004, 08:03 PM   #148  

Angie I am feeling kinda goofy too, I am calling my husband Don Vito, he is big heavy guy on that MTV show Viva La Bam I think it is called. Its getting to him now, so I think I'll keep going. hahahaha!!
Old 07-26-2004, 10:32 AM   #149  

I really wanted to post yesterday but I wasn't feeling very well. Lets just say I had to much fun Saturday night. I am better today but now I habe PMS so I am really bloated. My feet evey hurt right now. They just feel really tight.

Noelle WAY TO GO GIRL!!! I think once I get out of this place I will be able to work on losing some weight. When I am her I am just too depressed to do anything.

Julie I got your pm the other day. Have you tried any of the things that she gave you to do? Let me know what you see.

Angie I can't wait to hear about your puppy. I know you love animals so he will have a good home. My sister is trying to find homes for a few of he animals. She has saved 10 cats and one of her neighbors is giving her grief about it now. At least she is taking care of them. I have never seen such well treated animals. She will buy their food b4 she spends money on herself, and they eat Science Diet. (not the cheapest food in the world) My brother and his wife took 2 and she is trying to getmy mom to take one. She wasnts me to take one but I can't have any more. I go crazy now as it is.

Well, not to much to post today. I'll check back in a bit.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 04:55 PM   #150  

Wink Hi

Hello wonderful ladies!

I am sorry! I had 2 weddings and a wedding shower in Canada this weeked so I was out of touch with everything (computers, friends, reality...)

Hi Kempy! Keep your chin up you will be out of there soon enough and it looks as though you had a great weekend.

Angie - I was laughing at the moose story too because my 5'7" husband is nicknamed that! I hope your trip goes well!

Noelle I was crazy this weekend with the weddings - food was not my problem - alcohol was ( for one of the weddings) because friends came up from DC...Michael in a uniform how cute can he be????? :bravo" on staying OP and losing weight - that is great!

Julie what a nice weekend it sounds like you had! Don Vito is funny! but I hope he is not AS big because you sound so tiny!

My goals this week are this:
Sunday - absolutely nothing!
Monday - Yoga Booty Ballet -30 minutes, Walk Fenway -20 -minutes
Tuesday - Yoga - 30 minutes, Walk Fenway (weather depending) and Pilates for 20 minutes
Wednesday - Walk Fenway (weather depending) and Yoga for 90 minutes
Thursday - Walk Fneway and Tennis for 60 minutes
Friday More Tennis and dog walking
Saturday - Gardening

Good thing I have smaller boobs now so I can do all this!

Missed you all! I need to get a laptop...Hi to Cal and Holly

Quote:
We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities. -Walt Kelly

be well.

Summer
GEMonster is offline   Reply With Quote