Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 08:50 AM   #3856  

Life interfered and I lost my focus. I worked loooong hard days all last week and was unaware of what went in the hatch. Didn't seem like a lot but the weight is the same. Been having icecream here too. I have been using the little toddler bowls to keept ehy amount down.
July 1 is Canada Day here , so a holiday weekend. Most people take the Fri off too to make it 4 days.I have finally caught up on some sleep. Hubby has almost finished the bathroom. My allergies are worse than I ever remember.

I slept in til 8 this morning, grins.Feeling rested, hurray, no headache, irritable but meds should fix that. Had coffee out on my swing and now having natural PB on a mulit grain bagel. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm My boy with peanut allergies is off for 3 weeks. We will be indulging.
It is a hazy, humid 22C/74F but going up to 29C/88F, ew. I was trying to decide whether to do housework or gardening first. Gardening it is!!!
The exercise will feel good. I want to transplant some grasses.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:38 AM   #3857  

Height: 5'7"

Good morning,
It's so nice to be off work and have time to catch up on things I want to do. I have a few things I don't want to do; I should do them; I might do them.

One thing that I did do today was to get out of bed and go for my walk. I knew if I didn't that I wouldn't get it in later; we are going away for the fireworks tonight (if it's not raining), so I went and did the walk. I'm also being strict with myself and food today; I've been indulging a little the past few days. I've planned things I want to eat and I will have them when it's time. I've been eating things no matter if it was time to eat or not. That's stopped!

Holly: I hope you are enjoying your holiday. I know that since you have rested you can get back on track...come on...you can do it!

Everyone enjoy your 4th and Let Freemdom Ring.
Susie
Old 07-05-2006, 11:59 AM   #3858  

Height: 5'5"

I hope everyone had great holiday weekends!!! I need to get back on track today, this weekend really blew up on me, but we on;y live once, we did go to the beach, and I did get a lot of swimming in. I LOVE being in the water, will have to start doing laps once a week at the gym. Later girls!!
Old 07-05-2006, 09:12 PM   #3859  

Hey everyone,
I was down 1.5 at my wi tonight. I really didn't expect it, I'll take it...
We had a restful 4th stayed at home and watched movies. I kept the meal simple. A neighbor smoked a brisket for us a few days ago. All I had to do was thaw and heat it, made a potato salad, and canned baked beans. dessert was a canteloupe. You don't get simpler than that unless you eat out.

I have to get up I still need to vaccuum and finish 2 more loads of laundry.
Have a great evening

Later
Old 07-06-2006, 03:05 PM   #3860  

Talking

Things are here

I need C H O C O L A T E

I sure hope that helps..
Old 07-07-2006, 10:21 AM   #3861  

Good morning ladies!!! I am plugging along, but the scale is not being nice. I will just have to tough it out for now. Things have been busy here, DH has been on vacation, and we are getting ready for DS and DD's party this Sat. Have to go DH started without me.

Later chicas!
Old 07-07-2006, 11:28 AM   #3862  

S/C/G: See tracker

*hugs* alllll! Its been a while since I last checked it. I kinda strayed away from my diet.

Sarah: I'm sorry to hear about your kitty

Susie: yay for the loss!.

Holly:

Debbie: yay for the loss!, I need some chocolate too *stealing some of your will power dust*

Good luck everyone *hugssss*
Old 07-07-2006, 12:22 PM   #3863  

Talking

Ellen: Tell your scale " BAD scale!!!" tell it to get with the program...LOL

Jiggly: hellooo

Last edited by Debbie; 07-07-2006 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:16 AM   #3864  

S/C/G: See tracker

Back on plan! yay
* Bfast: Oatmeal with raisins and yogurt.
* 60 mins WWTP 4mile + crunches, squats and arm exercises.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:09 AM   #3865  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry it has been a while since last posting. We are no allowed to access from work anymore, so it kind of limits my posting time. Too tired when I get home from work to even log on the net. Pathetic.

Turning over a new leaf.....AGAIN....Going back to WW tomorrow night. I am right back where I started. I must be more focused. Why is this weight issue so hard to overcome? How can any one thing can so much control over a person. FOOD. My day is great, OP all day long, then wham, when I get home, it is a free for all. I guess I need to log on here every evening to help me stay focused. Too much whining. Time to act. I know all the right things to do, so why is it so hard?

This month's trip to the ER was my daughter. She had two large red/purple lumps that were very painful. Staff infection, talk about scarey. They put her on an IV, right in ER, of antibotics, saline, and then a shot of nausea meds to calm her tummy. She is still recovering, but home and doing well. Does it ever end?

Supposed to be rainy here today, I think I may go see Pirates of the Carribean or The Devil Wears Prada today. I love going to the movies. It is one of my favorite things.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great Sunday!

(((Hugs)))
Old 07-09-2006, 06:22 PM   #3866  

Talking

Annie: Hello, it is so good to hear from you.
I know what you are saying. I can lose for a while then no matter what I slip back into my old habits. I let my guard down and I'm back to eating pizza and burgers again. I pray that someday I'll break the old habits. You read that it only take 7 times to make or break a habit....BS.

I've been gone for a couple of months and gained back several pounds. I finally dropped ww on-line and started going to meetings. I like it.

I've not been making great choices today but I've stayed within my point range.

Emma: WAY TO GO
Old 07-10-2006, 10:59 AM   #3867  

Good morning ladies! I have been kept busy with work, and with a party for DS and DD's b-day. DH was on vacation, and we got a ton of yard work done. WIll have to focus my eating and get into better habits. Have a great monday all!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 11:28 AM   #3868  

Good morning ladies!

Well our week away was a washout - literally! So much rain in PA, NJ & NY State that there was lots of flooding and some towns were evactuated, the rivers were so swollen. Thunderstorms at least once a day but we did get a nice rest I guess!

Only got to the lake once and the grass surrounding it was under water so that was like walking thru a paddy field. The water was freezing so didn't quite swim it was more like a few dunks and OMG let me out of this cold!

I didn't really get a reaction to my weight loss which I kinda expected but was hoping maybe for some excitement, specially as they had inspired us...oh well.

I broke my toe last Saturday night. We went to a club in North Jersey to see a band in which an old friend of Ralph's plays, that he had played in a band with years ago. I don't know if my shoe broke first or I broke it in the fall, but I tripped down a small step and landed on my knees, just grazing them, limped back inside and looked down and blood was gushing from my toenail which was split down the middle! Didn't think anything of it till the next morning when my toe was black, blue and a million other colours of the rainbow. Not much they can do for a broken toe except strap it which I removed as soon as I got back as I didn't want a bent toe and it's fine now - just really really itchy where it's all calming down and toe nail is about to fall off I think! What a week!

I put on 2 ounces while I was away, have lost it again now and a few more ounces but not enough to change my ticker!

We had a few nice meals out, caught a great but washed out flea market, sat around (which made me realise how much I really do move about at home!).

Welcome back all those absentees!
Congrats on the losses!

Love n Hugs

Sarah
Old 07-10-2006, 01:23 PM   #3869  

Talking

Hey everyone,
Just a quick hello from work. I've done fair on my food. b-fast was 3 pts, lunch is a 5 pt ww meal. Good so far. I made it to curves this morning and I'm working outside today. It'll be close to 100f this afternoon....MELT.

Sarah: OOOCH!!! I hope your toe heals fast. Sorry to here your vacation was so wet but I sure you still enjoyed yourself.
Great job not gaining on your vacation. Your doing great...

Holly: Hope your well ..Miss you.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:27 PM   #3870  

Went camping for the weekend. It was restful and fun. Happy to be away from home. Be nice to do it more!

Challenging myself this week to 1/2 hour walk and no food after 7 pm every day!!
Closed Thread