Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 08:54 PM   #3886  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Thank you for the hugs.

Ole Auntie Flo dropped in yesterday, which really explains the blues of last weekend. It seems the older I get the harder that time of month gets on me. I was lazy and slept a lot last weekend. It is becoming a pattern with the monthly cycle. It is **** getting older.

The weight has been up and down this week. Seems one day of control, then next day, out of control with eating. At least there are some days with control. haha

Stopped at the movies on the way home tonight to see "The Devil Wears Prada". A real cute movie. Had to laugh on parts of it, it reminded my of how dynamic my job is, and thinking I work for the tazmanien devil myself. haha My boss saw it a couple of weeks ago and said it was a cute movie, now I get what she is talking about.

My son got a speeding ticket and since he is 17 and won't be 18 til next month, he has take defensive driving school, which involved renting the dvd for 40 bucks, taking the test over the phone, AND PASSING it. He also had to pay the 118.00. ticket. Sorry bout working hard all summer to pay fees. Slow down.

Going to St. Louis next weekend to visit a GF from childhood. We met when we were 4. grew up together. Should be fun.

Hello to all, stay focused and happy.

(((Hugs)))
Old 07-21-2006, 08:55 PM   #3887  
Annie - Indiana

Hi Deb, we posted at the same time. You passing through Indy? If so give me a shout. I will PM you with my cell number.

annie
Old 07-22-2006, 12:48 PM   #3888  

Hello ladies,

For some reason I haven't posted in ages! I do read the posts every day. Maybe I just didn't have anything to say - really odd for me!!! lol

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Holly, I will be 41 next month too...

PMS & AF had me beat the past couple of weeks as I have a summer cold too...it got so bad one side of my nose swelled up and DH reckons there is either a bite or a zit in there too...I don't normally get zits IN my nose so who knows! AF was good to me in that she was 28 days on the dot and only lasted 3 days, gotta love metformin and vit b complex!

I am down 1.2lbs this week, I am getting so close to 199 but it seems to be taking forever now. I was hoping to be there by Aug 1 but I am now aiming for my birthday on Aug 27. I think I am eating too much sugar free goodies. Even tho they are sugar free, they're still goodies! I know i've eaten too many when I get the Hershey Squirts for a couple of days! DH loves to roam stores when he is on runs and pick sugar free stuff up for me that might not be available locally. He is still losing too, we're both going slowly but surely and at least it's in the right direction.

Well, that's about it for now...

Snotty regards...

Love n Hugs

Sarah
Old 07-23-2006, 03:14 PM   #3889  

S/C/G: 275/238/170

Height: 5' 11"

Hello Ladies,

I want to join the race to 199!!! My husband is currently deployed and is returning the end of Sept. I know it is a stretch but I am determined to make it below 200 before he gets home.

I am turning 30 on the 8th of August and I decided two months ago it was time to make a change. I don't want to get older, I really liked my 20s, but as long as I can't change time I would rather be a thinner 30 than a fat one.

I just recently found 3FC when doing an internet search. I joined and I love it. This forum is giving me what I need to suceed. So, count me in on the Race to 199!!!
Old 07-23-2006, 09:34 PM   #3890  

Height: 5'5"

HI ladies!!! I have't been in, in ages! I am hanging by threads some days, and others I do fine. This weekend kept me super busy-not to mention all the food I ate WIll post more tomorrow...have to get the kiddies in bed.

((Hugs)) all!!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:31 PM   #3891  

Talking

Hi everyone,
I'm excited I bought new jeans this w-end and I dropped a size. I finally in a size 18. I started this race in 28's.
I've been op except exercise. I plan to go to curves this afternoon.

Tiff: Glad to have you here. Debbie rides a harley also...LOL

Sarah : You rock !!!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:56 PM   #3892  

Weekends really just kill me!!! I work anywhere from 5-8 hrs then we usually do something, then get the kiddies all ready for church the next day. This weekend I worked, then we went to a minor league baseball game. (DH's work outing) It started to rain in the 4th inning, so we all had to stand in the back. We made it all the way to the 9th, but they were tied, and the kids were getting tired. So we left early, but later found out that the home team lost

Sunday we went to church, the to DH's baseball game. THey won, but it was a very long game I thinl it was 3.5 hours. Of course we ate badly both days, but I think I have been having some gallbladdre pain, and I will have to go back on the low fat diet to keep from having surgery. I had some problems 7yrs ago, and it hasn't bothered me since, but I think I overdid it on Sat, and that is why it bothered me all weekend. Today is a new day, and I seem to be doing ok so far. DH gets paid this week, so I am looking forward to going food shopping, so I have more fresh fruits and veggies in the house. DD2 is crabbing at me, so I have to run. Have a great Monday!!
Old 07-24-2006, 02:23 PM   #3893  

Woohoo!!! I am getting closer, I weighed myself this morning, TWO MORE POUNDS LOST!!! I was so excited. I only have 27 to go until the end of Sept!!
I just wanted to share.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:10 PM   #3894  

Ups~ love your PIC!!!!

I ride a fantasy Harley behind Bon Jovi!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 07:27 PM   #3895  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

This is quite possibly the LONGEST thread I have ever seen. WOW. 2004 huh? Anybody still around from then? Any whooo....I am currently @ 222...I NEED a challenge to get to Onederland. Can I play too?
Old 07-25-2006, 09:54 AM   #3896  

Holly~Thanks! It took alot for me to put it up. Unfortunately I don't have that many pics of myself. I used to be the camera person, so I only have what other friends have given us.

Stevi~ Wow what a difference hair color makes!!!

Yesterday was bad, but I did go exercise, so that is something. Hope you ladies have a great day!
Old 07-25-2006, 11:38 AM   #3897  

Good morning ladies!

Something odd happened. Since I weighed on Friday (208.4lbs) I have lost 4.4lbs - Sunday morning I was 204.4, Monday 204 and today still 204 (4 ozs was from my puking marathon on Sunday I think when blood sugar plummeted). How the **** did that happen and how I wish I could make it happen again! lol I am hoping it will stay off till tomorrow which is official weigh in day, not gonna change my ticker till then. Could be that with this darn cold I've not been eating a whole lot but what I was eating was a mix of good and bad....very very strange, soup and toast, managed some eggs, and after BS plummeted I demanded fat, chunky fries from the boardwalk and ate half if not 3/4 of a bucket... I knew sugar would make my sugar spike, good carbs would take to long to stop the nausea...sometimes bad carbs are good for something lmao! That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

I cannot shift this damn cold. My nostril is still swollen and crusty and really really sore. To make matters worse I seem to have a zit coming on the outside edge now.

Welcome Tiff and Stevi! Well done on the 2lbs Tiff!
Holly - no wonder I find it squashed on that Harley behind JBJ...lol you too huh! I had a Harley when I lived in the UK, can get back into my worn out old leather jacket again now...can almost zip it up! Can't wait for the day it's zips up loose again and I"m wearing my jeans that hang faithfully in the front of my closet to remind me to be good...about 10lbs and I should be able to get them done up at least - not sure about comfortably tho!
Debbie! Congrats on the new jeans - see above lol
Ellen, I hope your gallbladder behaves, I hear the pain can be awful. I saved your pic to my puter and lightened it a bit so I could see you better - you're beautiful! If you want to see it PM me and I will send you a copy...

Well, that's about it for now...

Love n Hugs

Sarah
Old 07-25-2006, 03:05 PM   #3898  

Has anyone noticed that as you lose weight, your complextion becomes bad. I have never had a problem with zits in the past, not as a teenager, not as an adult (except for the occasionaly monthly thing). But now, they seem to be popping up all over the place. My face is a regular zit farm!!
Old 07-25-2006, 06:01 PM   #3899  
Annie - Indiana

Hello ladies.........

The week is going pretty well so far. I have to make zucchini bread tonight for a pitch in at work tomorrow. Thank God I can resist the bread, will have to struggle with all the pitch in food.

Welcome to all the newbies. Yes some of us have been here since the start, or at least not too many months after the start of this thread. Girlie started the thread and she still pops in here. This is great thread and lots of support.

So far OP this week, still no exercise. I am convinced someone will have to drag me into exercising. I just don't like it.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

(((HUGS)))
Old 07-25-2006, 09:48 PM   #3900  

Talking

Hey everyone,
I've had a good day. Lots of walking at work then made it to curves.
I'm a little short on pts but I'm sure I'll eat something else before bedtime.

Annie: I love zucchini bread. I shredded several batchs of zucchini from last years garden. This year garden was a flop. It got too hot to soon and way too little rain.

Tiff: The acne could be more than the diet. You must be under a lot of stress with dh gone. Maybe it will clear up soon.

Sarah: Great loss!! I just hope you get to feeling better soon.

Stevi: This is a great place for ideas and support.
We are glad to have you join us.

Ellen: That is a good pix. I also am the family photographer so there are very few pix of me.

Holly: You know we are going to make you share Bon Jovi...LOL

Later
Closed Thread