Old 03-22-2004, 06:35 PM   #301  

hi all so i dont know how this has happened i even tried cousins scales and will go and check at gps tommorrow ive lost 10 pound if its wrong ill eat humble pie tomorrow right now i feel too good to cars so im off to lead my men into batle and we will kick butt
linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 06:58 PM   #302  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

10lbs!!!! In how much time and how did you manage that!!!!! Waiting for the results now of the second weigh. Well done!!!!!
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 01:49 AM   #303  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Mel,
Tried to find some new pics for you... I do think that Shad had better ones, but it appears we lost some of the pictures when they did the journal upgrades.

Site is slow to respond and I don't want to lose this so I think I will try back in the morning...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YeeHawMel.jpg (2.5 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by happy2bme; 12-11-2005 at 10:43 AM.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 03:19 PM   #304  

Happy, love the smoke and fire coming from Mels tyres. You have done what I was going to do when I got time this weekend, but you have done it better that I would have. I found my pics in the images section of yahoo. Just searched for wheelchair woman and clicked on images. Couple of hundred thousand came up.
Check back later. Time to get ready for work.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:54 PM   #305  

see bloody families there now ive got that out of my system SHAD i double checked at the gps and ive definantly lost 10 pounds i was on cloud nine and over the moon until the snooty nurse said i wouldnt get too excited it will probably be your last and i was so bloody shocked i just walked out was just starting to feel better and world war six seven and eight have broken out with the family and now hubby is pi***d off because im involved and im bloody raging because they are upsetting my mum any way before i get kicked off for bad language im going speak later every one be good and if you cant be good be careful
Old 03-23-2004, 05:55 PM   #306  

ps sorry shad that was since last monday i only weigh myself once a week
Old 03-23-2004, 06:00 PM   #307  
Choose your hard

Oh Linus you do seem to be having an awful bout at the moment. Gran's passing start a rift in the family or is everyone just trying to get on your nerves. That was quite nasty of the nurse to say that to you. Did you check the back of your shirt to make sure you don't have a sign on it that says "go ahead and insult me today???: Congrats on the weight loss anyway. It doesn't just happen, you deserve some credit for the work you put into it.

Shad, thanks for the tip on searching images in Yahoo. All these years I've been using Yahoo and never noticed that. Goes to show you, you learn something new everyday.

Was a somewhat pleasant day today. We are grilling pork chops tonight. Have to run and do them before the sun sets ... back later.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:18 PM   #308  

hey happy thanks for that boost world war 5 aunts and uncles arguing over bank books and insurance policies one tried to cash them in only too find her brother had beat her too it world war six who was going in what car
and at the glorious time of ten thirty tonight one very jelous sister stormed out of mothers with her five month old baby and five year old son and decieded to walk to her friends house because she wasnt asked to go with mum to pick up my step dad from the caravan i put on my coat and went to meet her and met a very upset mother at the bottom of my stair she had five year old in car but sister wouldnt get in {same said friend is hubbys cousin and lives in the next block}so i went round to meet her {in my jammies slippers and coat and anne summer jammies with kitty power written right across the front and down one leg {the old lady down stairs thinks i like cats}and when i met her i offered to give her a hand and she told me to go f**k myself so i very pointedly told her she was lucky she had my nephew in the buggy and ill not tell you the rest or i really will be banned from forum that was world war seven and world war eight was my hubby being upset because im upset hes right of course iam neither fit enough or mentally capble of dealing with this at the moment there bet you wish you hadnt asked now
Old 03-23-2004, 07:01 PM   #309  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

Linus I am sooooo sorry that you are going through so much! I haven't gone back 1 page yet but read this one now. Please take good care of yourself while everyone seems to be losing their heads!! It's amazing what 1 passing can do to a family. When my Gram passed, my step sister told us all the way to the burial how much me and my 2 brothers wereNOT going to get! Her own husband had to shut her up! lol I hope things settle down soon. OH BEFORE I FORGET.......Congratulations on the loss of those glorious 10 lbs!!! Great work!!! I really must get serious with this diet stuff or slit my throat! Kudos kid!!

Happy~ Thanks for the wheelies!! I love them. I must go to Yahoo and see if I can find them. In the meantime I put these into my pc and saved them as pictures!!

Shad~ Thanks for the yahoo idea. I never knew there was anything there. I intend to stay home tomorrow and search all day for wheelchairs! LOL

We had an audit and were a little in need of "hand holding" so when I came home I was called into the office. Tried to do my best and am now exhausted. The rest of the week is mine!! I am taking it off. I haven't even had a chance to digest all the Dr said yesterday!! Maybe that was a good thing?! Had a lot of laughs today and also found out there will bew a new bus in the not so distant future too! The "MAN" came to tell me himself!! YAY!! I was happy, he teased me about the cost and I said I"M WORTH IT!! He agreed. We are both happy today and he is back with his wife. I am even happier for him now. Told him not to Eff it up again!! He left hugging and kissing and laughing his head off too! So all's well that ends well. Ok I must shower and eat but wanted to try and catch up with you guys. I still need to go back and read the other page. Maybe tomorrow! Have a great night/morning!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 11:12 PM   #310  

Dang it Linus, but I think DH is right again. Step back, take a deep breath, work out who has said what and why, and then try again. It's no good wading into the mire when the waters are so muddied that you can't work out what is going on. Just look after your Mum and keep her away from the problems, trials and tribulations. Cherish her a little or a lot. {{{Hugs}}} for you and Mum. Let the rest of the family go hang until it has all settled down a bit. Weddings and funerals seem to do it every time. The emotion takes over and whammo, someone says something to upset someone else and instead of saying 'whadyamean' and getting an explanation, they fly off the handle and cause a world war or two.

Good on you for those 10lbs and a flying raspberry to the snotty nurse. Of course there will be further losses. What a

Last edited by Shad; 03-23-2004 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2004, 04:14 AM   #311  

Okay Mel. I wasn't sure where you wanted it so its here and you can talk us through it next time you post. Now I will go see if I can get it in the journals for you
Old 03-24-2004, 09:01 AM   #312  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

YIPEE! YIPEE! I tried all night to get this here! I was forced to send it to Joy in an e-mail! Some of us are just so much more talented
This is almost exactly like the chair I have applied for. The only difference will be that I like REAR wheel drive so the big tires will be on the bacj and the castors on the front.
Front wheel drive makes me sea sick I found out the hard way when they lent me a chair many years ago to see if I liked it! Thanks Shad for the pic!!! Hope you all are having a great day! Mine is filled with Milk of Magnesia Pray for me
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 09:05 AM   #313  
Choose your hard

Oooh Mel, that must be the new chair you're hoping to get. Is that Super Chair that rises up 8 feet into the sky??? Looks mighty nice. I'm sitting here squeezing my face and crossing my fingers hoping all goes well and one new shiny chair is on it's way to you. I see you got your smilie wheelie icon in the journals - it looks cute and is just the right size. Enjoy your days off over the next few days.

Shad, a flat on the new car already????? Did you get something in the tire? I had a flat once, couldn't even get the tire out of the back of the car so I have DH and a road service plan as a back up. Hopefully it didn't blow out as you were driving along.

Linus, I hope the circus family thing has cooled down. It's a shame how money can bring out the worst in people after a death - even if there are honorable intentions involved. Loved your pajamas, especially what your neighbor thinks of them

The warmer weather is on it's way Yesterday I cracked the window open a bit to get some fresh air in. I was sitting here working and I kept hearing an insect buzzing noise but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I got up at one point and when I came back into the room there were 2 nearly dead hornets laying on the floor. A bit later on I walked into the kitchen and there was a fly in the kitchen window. Hornets, flies I was afraid for a moment that the was coming to get me at long last But it's so nice to have the windows open and smell the fresh air. I took a walk about the yard yesterday. Sooooo much work to be done. My daffodils and tulips are just starting to poke their heads out to get a peek at the sun.

Got a busy day ahead, best get to it. Have a good one all!
Old 03-24-2004, 05:23 PM   #314  

thanks all the funeral is tomorrow so they can all go back to whatever hole they crawled out of if nothing else im too blooming angry too cry thanks again for the support you guys are all thats keeping me sain at the moment its a true saying strangers are better to you than your own wish me luck about falling churches
speak soon
kirsty
Old 03-24-2004, 06:20 PM   #315  
Choose your hard

May the watch over you Linus and keep the church upright. Will say a prayer for your Grannie, may she rest in peace...