Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 02:55 PM   #121  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Kempy, Yeah Jay will stay and run the front with me. He actually will probably be the one waiting on people while I am out back cooking pastries and then after we close for the day we will both do the donuts.

Julie, Geesh, you guys are getting hit hard with the snow huh? We havent had hardly any since we got back but I dont think we have hit anything above 0 degrees since we have been back either. The only funeral I have ever been at was my grandmother's and I hate them too.

I am making fat free hot dogs and fries, I think.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:00 PM   #122  

Julie hearing you and Angie talk makes me know for certain why I could never live up north. I am a total southern girl. I would probably die if I had to be around that much snow.

I am having left overs. What an adventurous person huh? Julie if you have a margarita have one for me. I love those things.
Old 01-26-2004, 04:07 PM   #123  
The ever shrinking woman!

I have no idea what I am making for dinner yet.. probably grilled chicken and veggies or brown rice or something , blah :P

I am craving Quiznos, I love that place! the turkey light is only 6 WWP, .. gah! I want , and I ate lunch already.

Julie, no, my tummy will NEVER be normal I fear. I got the stretch mark thing BAD. It's loose skin with nothing behind it. It's not fat, it's not muscle. I really don't know what to do... I think I need a tummy tuck, which I don't see being able to afford for a long time. So I guess I just keep wearing shirts that cover it *shrug*.

Kempy, I was scared a few weeks ago.. thought I was going to have to go up a size, again.. good thing I forced myself to get a grip
Old 01-26-2004, 04:30 PM   #124  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey People...just a typical Monday for me--I had a long post for ya gals and in the middle of submitting it I clicked on another window and it lost my post . I am so not happy right now. Gotta run and do some errand but I'll be back with more interesting and witty things to say, maybe...
Old 01-26-2004, 08:25 PM   #125  
so close, yet so far...

Default Ain't THAT the truth!!!

I just got this joke in my inbox and had to share it with you gals...

For all those men who say, "why buy the cow when you can milk
for free", here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against
marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig to
get a little sausage.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:12 PM   #126  

Hahahahahahaha.....Thats a good one. It made me laugh .
Old 01-27-2004, 10:09 AM   #127  

Good Tuesday morning to ya gang. Nothing has gone wrong yet so I can still call it good.

My mom just called and said that my SIL took my brother to the hospital last night for chest pains and they are going to run tests on him this morning. We don;t think it is anything serious. He is almost done working on his PHd and has has told my mom that he gets a few chest pains right before a big test. All of us have test anxiety and his may just be worse than the rest of ours. She is going to call me later on to tell me what is going on. I am sure he will be ok.

I ordered one of those mosquito deleto things yesterday. This cold weather hasn't knocked them out at all. I was outside with the dogs at around 5 last night adn I was running away from the bugs. They were all over the dogs faces so I had to run for shelter in the house. It is really creapy b/c you can see the mosquitos outside the window like they see us inside. I hope this thing works like it says it does.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:56 AM   #128  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good morning. I am so sick of the fact that I cant get my *** in gear. I am in hybernation mode and to even wake up is a chore. We have to work for about 3 hours a day right now and it just doesnt seem worth it. It wouldnt be bad if there was something to do but there isnt. We have no money so we cant just go riding or anything. I cant get to stay on my diet and I am so sick of it.

Kempy, I didnt see any mosquitos while we were in Florida, It actually surprised me. I hope your thingie works. The poor dogs must hate it. How is Rhea doing? Is Echo still teaching her all the bad things? The kittens are little pains in the ***. They jump from my dining room table to the top of my hutch and it is pissing Jay off. Tigger is a little chester molester at night. He comes into the bedroom and wakes me up in the middle of the night purring and rubbing his face all over mine. He does it all the time and he wont stop until you wake up and pat him. haha We also seem to have 2 cats living under our house. Poor things but they wont let me touch them so I can get them adopted out. Today one came to the sliders and looked in and Fat Cow didnt like it and hissed and smacked her head off the window.

Noelle, That was a funny joke. I will have to give that one to my sister.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:09 AM   #129  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Here is the link for the HGTV dreamhome contest if you all want to enter. They are giving it away in February. The house is in Georgia.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/pac_ctnt/te..._16290,FF.html

Maybe one of us could win a cool house since we didnt win the trip to Hawaii
Old 01-27-2004, 11:58 AM   #130  

Good Morining Girls

Angie thanks for the link. That house is beautiful. I know what you mean about the overeating. Last night I ate way to many chips with supper. I told my husband everytime we have mexican meals we don't have to have chips, because if I see them I am going to eat them. I know what you mean about waking up too, it is so cold here and we got so much snow last night our basement window is completely covered with drifts from blowing. I think we are starting to feel the Febuary blahs coming on. You and I are both sick of winter.

Kempy prayers for your brother. I know when I have anxiety my chest gets tight. I hope he is okay. Keep us posted. Hows work today? Is the big boss man bothering you today? It is so weird to think you have mosquitos this time of year. I hate those annoying things. When I get a bite I get a huge swelled up lump and so does my son. But when hus and daughter get a bite it is just a small red mark.

Noelle anymore jokes for today? Don't work to hard with all of your paperwork! You are going to need another vacation soon!

Tonya yes I would love a tummy tuck, maybe add some lipo and I am all set .

Well everyone hang in there today. I am going to try and drink alot of fluids so I don't have so much room for food. Julie
Old 01-27-2004, 02:13 PM   #131  

Hi guys.. ugh today is one of those days. I would love to lay in my bed all day and not talk to anyone, not get dressed, just nothing haha, I wish!

I don't know if any of you remember a long time ago when I posted pictures of myself. I had long hair, to my waist. Well a few weeks ago I finally got up the guts to cut it all off, to my chin... anyhow, really like it, but today, I am in a ponytail, no makeup, mood. And it won't fit into a ponytail, so it's just sorta "there".. ugh

it's a blah day.. the wierd thing is usually on blah days I crave junk food and lots of it.. for some reason, I don't even feel hungry. Maybe I am coming down with something.

Have a good day guys, hopefully better than mine
Old 01-28-2004, 10:45 AM   #132  

well today started out better, seems that I lost my 5 pounds... now to keep it off!

in a big hurry, but I will check back in later.. where is everyone ?

hope all is well!
Old 01-28-2004, 12:32 PM   #133  

Sorry to be checking in so late. I have been busy at work today. Since I am not here after today I need to get payroll ready and place a big order with one of our vendors. I still need to get the order together.

I went to my weigh in last night and I am down 5 lbs. I wish I could go 1st thing in the morning. I always weigh more in the afternoon. Plus, I usually weigh at home in the nude. That might not go over to well at the clinic. The doc is already really old, I might give him a heart attack.

My brother is fine just really stressed. I figured that would be the problem. They did give some medications to take. You know those docs have to presrcribe something. I have yet to go in for a visit and not have some sort of meds.

Is everybody doing really exciting stuff today?
Old 01-28-2004, 02:34 PM   #134  
so close, yet so far...

yeah, I'm getting another flat tire fixed that's exciting isn't it?

I am soooooooooooo darn swamped it's not funny. Gotta get going yet again--I'll stop by later when I get a breather.
Old 01-28-2004, 02:44 PM   #135  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Gosh, You all are so busy. I have been to damn bored to do anything(If that makes any sense ) I need to get a grip on my eating. It is so out of control that I dont know how to stop myself. Being so bored is not helping either. It is too cold to go outside and walk so I dont know where to start. I am so overwelmed feeling right now. I am way too big. It came back on SO quick and I feel like ****. I am sick of fighting it but I am sick of looking like this too. I am so embarrassed.

I fed my stray tiger kitty today. He was trying to get onto my deck past Meanie so I figured I would give him some food. I wished he would let me touch him so I can get him into pets rescue and find him a home. It is just too damn cold to be a homeless animal in Maine. I have a black and white one hanging out too.

Kempy, I am so glad to hear that there is nothing serious wrong with your brother. I know how scary chest pains are. Tell him good luck on his tests. My pains seem to have left but they also hurt so bad when they were here that I am scared to actually workout again for fear that it may come back. I wished it was warm out!! Have fun at school tomorrow.

Julie, How much snow did you guys end up getting hit with? I saw in New York City that they had already cancelled all of the schools for today last night. This winter has definately been weird.

Noelle, You arent having very good luck with your tires are ya? Glad you are safe though.

Tonya, You can keep your 5 pounds off. You have done so well.
Closed Thread