Old 01-31-2004, 10:33 PM   #136  
stbakd

hi everyone. the 's found me.
summer; glad to hear buddy's doing better. i'm not snowed in. we have about 1 foot dandruff on the ground. i stayed the same at the scale today.
hefty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 07:56 PM   #137  

Hello Everyone..Its another real real cold day here..We are suppose to get more of the same on Tuesday ..I hope it Blows aways...But I think we will get something..I just hope its not alot more ice..
I am a new woman..Got my hair done yesterday..I went shopping after that..we had dinner out and I was pooped when I got home..Today I spent the better part of the morning reading the paper and looking at the sales and coupons. Then went to the store..We bought some "Wing Dings" non spicy Chicken wings at the grocery store. They had a special today..3.99 per pound. They are usually 5.99 a pound. They cook them there..They are so good..but when i got them home they were over-cooked and most of them were the real spicy kind. I called the store up and talked to the manager..He told me to bring in my reciept and he would refund me my money..
I was glad about that cause I had to throw them out..
Jim Loves wings and he wanted them to watch the super bowl..He tried to eat some of them but they were really bad.. I made him some hero sand instead..He is watching the game right now..
He wants the Panthers to win. I think Dana does too????
I have more errands tomorrow and I hope I can get it all done.
Want to go and check out the exercise place.. I have not forgot about that..I need it bad..... one two three kick...
WHERE IS EVERYONE TODAY????????? ITS SOOOOOOOO LONELY IN HERE....
I hope that all of you are having a great Sunday...
I am sure some of you are watching the game...

Last edited by summer1; 02-01-2004 at 08:02 PM.
summer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 08:05 PM   #138  

I'm here, Summer! I have had a rough weekend. Was very sick with something starting yesterday morning. Yes, I'm hoping that the Panthers win but it's going to be a tough game I can tell. I am glad you feel better with your new do! I'll type more later.

Donna
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2004, 08:07 PM   #139  

Rosey.. I am keeping good thoughts for DH test results..I know what you mean about the food thing. Please can you tell me the name of the yogart you mentioned. I would like to get some..also the First Mag..Is it the Jan issue or Feb issue. I love that Mag..
They always have good tips in it..Keep warm and I hope that you win BIG at Bingo tonight :crossed :.....Have a good evening

Mr Ken... I am glad they found you..Now he needs to find everyone else...
Sounds like you are not getting to much snow..Thats a good thing ..Dont worry about staying the same..It will come off..Just keep trying ..Have a good evening
Old 02-01-2004, 08:12 PM   #140  

Oh Donna.. I am sorry.. I didnt see you..
{{{{{{{{{{You poor Sweetie}}}}}}}}}}}}
I hope that you feel better real soon.. Take it easy...
Take Care of YOU....Is it like the flu or stomac thing?? What ever it is..If you are not better by tomorrow..PLEASE call the Dr and go see him or get him to call you in something untill you can get there..
If you dont feel up to posting later..dont.. Get some rest...
{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}...Feel Better real soon...

Last edited by summer1; 02-01-2004 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-01-2004, 11:13 PM   #141  

It was a tough game but the Panthers lost....
Old 02-02-2004, 12:08 PM   #142  

Hello Everyone... its another cold one today.. I am leaving in afew to do some errands..I hope that we dont get alll this bad weather tomorrow..
I cant see the person at the exercise place today. The person that you sign up with is not there untill Thursday. I made appointment to see them..so I will be gettting started pretty soon..
Hope that all of you are having a good day..
I am sorry that the Panters lost...Jim said it was a tough game...
Where are all of you????????I guess everyone is busy..
Hope to hear from all of you real soon..
Old 02-02-2004, 12:11 PM   #143  

Hi Donna... I am sorry..I didnt see your post..I was at the computer then the phone rang and I was talking and just now got back to finish my post..
Yes Jim is dissapointed too that the Panthers lost...
I hope that you are feeling better?? How are you????
Hope that you have a great day and keep warm.....
Old 02-02-2004, 03:17 PM   #144  

just popped in to say hi....hope all are well....
autiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 03:19 PM   #145  

Hi everyone..another pretty day.. we had snow again last nite..looks like a x-mas card outside..donna sure hope you are feeling better..summer the name of that yougart is Dannon and its called lo-carb..comes in a 6-pack..only made with splenda..its great..also the First magazine is the FEb 16 issue..lots of good ideas in there..mr ken you turtled..thats great..a no gain week..are you still sloshing from all that water???kris..how was your weekend..hello to daphnee and dana..if i could remember sheree's last name and her hubby name i could try and call her..maybe she has moved and hasnt got her puter hooked up yet if any of you have this info e-mail me and i will try..am blessing the house today and making zero pt soup..am going to bingo tonite as we watched the game and survivor last nite..we wanted the panthers to win ..but it was a good game..well had best get busy..duty calls..will check in later.. have agreat day everyone((((((((((hugs)))))))))))rosey
akrosey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 04:05 PM   #146  

Thank you Summer and Rosey I am feeling better. This morning I thought at first I wasn't but as it went on I was fine. I had a friend over for lunch and I made the 0 point soup for her. We also had some bread and an olive oil dip for it that since the soup was pointless.. (LOL) then a slice of bread with the dip. So not too bad. I have tried that yogurt that you mentioned to Summer, Rosey and it is good. I have been eating lots of yogurt since July.
Outside is dark and cold. There is a chance of icy rain later. Maybe it will pass us by this time. Ok... you guys did you all see the Super Bowl's half time show? I couldn't believe my eyes. They said it was not planned.... yeah, right.
Now I'm getting really concerned... where is DANA??? and DAPHNE???
Kris, stop by and tell us how YOU are doing!!!
Glen, glad not a gain at least but I know how you feel when there is no change it's sorta bitter-sweet.
I'm ending for now.
Calling all SUNSHINE, Calling all SUNSHINE
Old 02-02-2004, 07:37 PM   #147  

So Donna I"m kinda wondering in your post where you put "the panthers lost", why you didn't mention the janet jackson incident? That took my mind off nearly the whole last half of the game. I don't think it was planned to tell you the truth. I do think it was stupid for them to even attempt what may have suppose to happen. That whole last song was to provocative anyway. What were they thinking groping at one another and rubbing at each other that way when there was so many kids watching that game. It was on a network to beat. If it were on a cable channel, you almost expect that but not the super bowl. I told my mom on friday who all was suppose to sing in the half time show and she only knew kid rock and janet. I told her that there probably would be a lot of bleeping out cuss words and she said "surely not the super bowl". I haven't talked to her since that so I don't know what she thinks now.

Rosey if no one else has I will email you sheree's last name. Her DH"s name is Rob if that rings a bell for now. I haven't gotten a response to my email yet.

We are getting some ice in with the rain and have most of the day but it's so much more rain than ice that I doubt it will cause any trouble.

I haven't heard anything from daphne since she's posted on here so I don't know what she's up to.

We got a new dryer on saturday and it has a buzzer on it. The last 2 didn't. This thing will scare you 2 miles away. It's so loud and it even does it like 3 times to warn you that it's cooling down and that it's fixing to stop and that it's stopping. Someone told me I would get used to it but it makes me so nervous that I don't see me adjusting to it anytime soon. The car goes in the shop on thursday morning (weather permitting) for a tune up and oil change. It's the first time a mechanic has changed the oil in the 4 years we've had it. Dh always does it but because it's getting it's first tune up, we want the oil changed anyway. We're hoping they will see what is causing the noise it's making.

Summer I"m so glad that buddy is getting better or at least showing some signs of it. Maybe he's going into remission or something. I sure hope you can get in on that exercise class you're wanting. It always seems like the whole world is in your way when you are trying to get something done doesn't it. All the delays just to get something started. Hopefully things will work in your favor on thursday so you can get right in and "get your feet wet".

Well I will hop off here so I can email rosey about sheree and maybe she can locate her. I don't know if any of the rest of you know her last name but I will send it anyway to be sure. ( I think I still have it). It's in her email name. Rosey you can share some snow with me.
lakelog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 07:49 PM   #148  

I can't find her (sheree's) last name yet. It's not listed in my email address book but I will search some of the old email I have. I know it was in there somewhere.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:57 PM   #149  

Dana, I guess the reason why I didn't mention it last night was that I was still trying to figure out if what I saw was really what I saw. You know? Anyway, it seems that Justin was supposed to do something like that but her costume malfunctioned???? ROFLOL Ok..... I may really be missing something but how can a costume malfunction? Oh well. It brought attention to her and I guess that is what they wanted but you are right, the whole show was very un family oriented. A very different Super Bowl half time show! It's pouring here and I hear bitter taps of ice as well but doesn't seem to be as bad as last week. What kind of dryer did you get? I have one with a super loud buzzer too but I usually turn mine off. LOL I hope you enjoy it and it gives you good service though. And speaking of good service .... what's up with the Blazer? or is this your car that's going in the shop for a tune up?
I had lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a while. Had her at my house I think I mentioned before. I don't think I mentioned though that she couldn't believe I had lost that much weight. She said even after I showed her before pictures and she agreed that there is a difference that during the time I saw her before that I must of carried it really well. UGH! Yeah, I did all this just because I didn't want to carry it any more! LOL
I'm going to go to bed now. I think there may still be school tomorrow. :fingers:
Daphne, I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all,
Donna
Old 02-03-2004, 06:54 AM   #150  

Yes it's my car that needs the tune up. Or at least I think it does. They are going to set the timing on it if it needs it. It makes this purring noise while idling and DH thinks it's a belt but he's not real sure so in order to not make it worse than it already is, he wants me to take it in and let them do the works on it since we have the tax money to do it with. I'd rather spend that money toward something that will last and hopefully that car will cause it's been my favorite car and has never had anything done to it. Not to mention, it's not quite paid for either. The blazer is running ok but it still doesn't have the blower to run the heat, defrost etc.

I have to weigh tomorrow and I know it's a gain week for me. I ate M & M's lastnight that I shouldn't have along with some marshmellow and cream cheese dip with fruit and then there was the whole bad day- sunday with brett's birthday throwed in with super bowl snacks all evening which did include cake/cupcakes. Well I'd better get the kids up. Dh is working today so I'm alone and have to get them to school on time. Be back later.