Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 10:47 PM   #121  

Ok, Cyan....I'm in too. Do we post them here?? Can't believe I"m gonna do it since I'm bigger( wayyy bigger) than all of you, and some of you combined. lol BUT I'm working on it, and as big as I am I'm still 5 lbs smaller than I was last week Maybe the horror of doing this will MAKE me keep up so in January I can be proud of posting a lot less

I"d love to see pics of everyone. Kinda strange you mentioned it tonite because I had just thought this morning that I was going to bring that up. I even took a "before" one of me this morning. Decided I wanted a recent one to compare with another one in a few months. Sometimes in pictures we see our "real" selves more clearly. It's funny how in your mind sometimes you dont look as bad as you really do lol.

Ohhh, goodness, where are my manners?? WELCOME LISA!! Great having you join us!!!

Sorry I cant post more tonite but just got home from the ballgame and need to get off here and get some things taken care of before bedtime. Take care everyone!
Old 11-18-2002, 10:56 PM   #122  

PS....Really sorry to hear about your bro-in-law, LadyRider. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Somehow I missed that post when I read thru the first time.

and Precious One...hope you get to feeling better SOON
Old 11-19-2002, 09:34 AM   #123  

Hello everyone,

LadyRider, my thoughts go out to you in this time. I am sorry to hear about your brother in-law. We are all here to support you through challenges you may meet.

Cyan, here is my account from last night's outing. A group of friends from my old work went out to the restaraunt and it turns out that we showed up on the wrong night--we had no idea that tonight there is a Fireman's Calendar signing!! Darn. It was a lot of fun. We laughed a lot and exchanged a lot of stories. All of the girls knew my friend's mom who passed away so we talked about those memories as well.

Just before the end of the dinner one of the girls mentioned aside that another of my old co-worker's father had passed away yesterday. They had no idea that I had been on this co-worker's volleyball team for a year and that his dad came out to every game we played and was an avid cheerleader and a wonderfully chatty man who I had spent time knowing. It was very sudden and sad news yet again. Needless to say when I got home I looked up the funeral information on the newspaper web site and there is a visitation tonight at the same funeral home as the one I just went to recently. So the evening ended on a sombre note.

I made myself a healthy lunch yesterday, taken a nice walk at lunch and had a grilled veggie and feta (no mozzerella) pizza at the restarant and only had 2 pieces and brought the rest home for lunch and for my boyfriend to snack on. It wasn't too greasy and overall I think I did fine calorie wise because it was also a thin crust one. I was going to have a chicken salad but the chicken was the breaded deep fried kind. In fact, all of their salads had lots of deep fried stuff.

I am coming down with a cold and overall my body is feeling very low energy. I have a feeling that the next day or so may be walking days or yoga relaxation days as opposed to pool days. Oh well, they just started a Saturday and Sunday swim time slots, so I can make up for it at the tail end of the week!!

I am up for the challenge between now and Christmas. It will definitely be hard because I have 4 Christmas parties booked so far---all potluck!! (one at my current work, one at my old work, and two run by friends). Any one got any good low-fat potluck recipes???? The lists are already circulating.

I will definitely need to re-review strategies before these 4 nights!!! Some are coming up soon as they are in early December!!

My boyfriend's family has a Sushi Christmas Eve gathering and so that is a guaranteed healthy eating night--yum!!! My mom cooks Turkey on Christmas day but she also makes me crustless pumpkin pie because she knows that I don't like the taste of pie crust and usually end up throwing it away anyway. I have no idea how people can eat that stuff!! For me the tough part is the stuffing!!

So I guess I am on for the challenge with plans for strategizing mapped out with help from the group?? My goal will be to maintain as I think my body is in that phase right now, but if I lose that would be fantastic!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to reply individually to each threads--there were so many!! Keep up the great work team and we can start our challenges soon.

Cjunk
Old 11-19-2002, 10:12 AM   #124  
I will make it!

Angry Good Morning Ladies

Last night, I exercised for 50 minutes on the bike for a distance of 14.6km at an average speed of 17.5km...I burned 530cals. It was tough getting started but once again, after a few minutes of pedalling...and listening to good music...I get into it...I must agree...there are days that are sure tough...but my demon seems to be food...I always have a tougher time staying within my 1500 cal range....and my fat grams are too high...I need to get them down to 50 grams per day and often its higher even if I am at 1500 cals. So I exercise for a longe period to balance out my cal consumption.

Cjunk...were there lots of cute single fireman? Hmmm? send them over to Montreal...

Hey Mikki...dont worry about the temporary size that you are now...you are slowly shrinking...the results are happening and that is the key...the focus of this journey you are on. You show a lot of courage to air your insecurities and I admire you for that. This tells me that you are dealing with your goals head on...pat yourself on the back.

I am excited that we all agree on this pre new years resolution...We need the extra motivation to keep us on track...we will be surrounded by lots of tempting foods, lots of family that are not on health journeys...who will want you to try their special desert or food dish...that is why we should prepare for these upcoming challenges and think them through before it happens.

For instance, if I have a special dinner to go to that evening...I will have a low fat, low cal breakfast and lunch inorder to have more cals for dinner available. I will definitely be exercising that day....before the dinner. These are some strategies I will be using to help maintain or possibly lose some weight during the holidays. I wont be leaving it to faith....Has anyone given it some thought as to what you will be doing in social situations? What are your plans of action? Also, I suggest posting regularly here and to discuss your worries or to come in for extra support. Like if the cheesecake is talking to you....or if that extra turkey leg has ambled over to your plate....think of all your health nut buddies here that are supporting your every wise choices!

I know for me it is going to be very tough to stay within my 1500 cals....but my challenge is to do exactly that...I will do it...this is the promise I make to myself and you are my witnesses.

Talk to you later

Cyan
Old 11-19-2002, 11:41 AM   #125  

Good morning all. I hope everyone had a great day.
Boy did I have a hard night, On my way home from work, I went to pick up my food for the week, and I need a McDonalds cheesburger! I yelled at myself the whole way home, people looking in my car, must have thougth I was nuts. Well, I didn't stop at McDonalds, I went straight home and had my healthy dinner. Around 8pm, I just got some horrible cravings for cake, I don't know why, but it was killing me..
Fruit didn't look appealing to me or anything healthy.
I decided to make me 8 oz of chocolate milk. And that took it away.
Then, at 11:00 at night, it hit me again, I was hungry and crabby and I needed to eat. I just didn't know what it was, but it was fierce...So I took a long hot shower instead of eating and I went straight to bed.

Cyan - I really like this challenge I don't want to go into the New Year thinking that I wasted 2 months working my butt off to lose weight, to gain the weight after the holidays. I would like to maintain where I am at starting weight - 2 days before Thanksgiving. If I lose, Haleluya. If I don't and stay the same, I reached another goal. Good Idea!

LadyRider, I am so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law. I will pray for him, and for you, so you keep the strength to stay focused in such hard times. Congrats on the weightloss... With our goals being the same, I just can't wait to say the same thing you are, 34 lbs to go... That sounds great. Keep up the good work.
PreciousOne, Congrats on passing up such a tempting moment to indulge in some junk food...Me, I would have easily chosen the chocolate bar still...Yes, I am still having my bad moments where I do want to indulge in junk, but I do have to say that I am getting better.
Hope you feel good soon....
DeterminedAnnie, Another good idea, is to spice up your low-fat cream cheese spread and add some pineapples or strawberries to it. and spread that on your wheat toast or bagels..
Posting has been kind of tough for me, especially on the weekends, and there are so many great ones, it is hard to keep up when you are out on the weekends. I lost a couple of posts before, now I type it on a blank word doc as I read through the posts, then when i am ready to reply I just copy over, this way if you lose it, you still have a copy to retry with.
Have a great day!
MikiG, Congrats on the 5lbs loss . That is a great accomplishment....I couldn't even think about writing my measurements down before I met this group. So I am going to take the leap!
Cjunk-Wow, I am so sorry to hear you had such a somber evening. Kudos on keeping your healthy eating habits through all this. Good luck on those PotLucks. I am also trying to figure out how to handle these to maintain the weight. I will post some lowfat recipes during the week for everyone.
Keep up the good work everyone. Have a blessed day
Old 11-19-2002, 12:06 PM   #126  

Hello everyone and good morning. It's 10:45 am here in Kansas and I've been to the gym where I did 12 minutes of cardio and then did the Body Defined Class which was awesome. I'm so sore already. Since I knew my cardio time was going to be cut short so I could make the class, I really upped the impact and went .85 miles, which for me is really good. I've come home and showered and now I'm ready to face my day and study study study.

Now, I need some advice. On Tuesday's and Thursday's I leave at 4:25 pm ( as soon as hubby gets home from work) to go to my class that starts at 5pm and is 30 minutes away from my house. I don't get out of class until 8:30 and I get home about 9pm. What on earth am I supposed to do for dinner on these days? For the first hour and a half of class we can eat in class, and then we get about a 10 minute break. Then we're in the lab where no food or drink are allowed. I've got to stop going to the bookstore and getting a candy bar and a pop and stuffing it into my mouth before lab. Help!

I'm really enjoying reading everyones' posts and it really is motivating. You are all so great! I'm really excited about our Holiday Challenge. I need to sit down and look at my calander and have a mental plan of how I will deal with all the food at all the fun things I get to go to. I have a hard time finding more joy in fun conversation and visiting then I do in the food. I need to reverse that. Can you imagine being at a holiday party and not really noticing all the food because you're having so much fun talking with your friends or family or getting to know a new person? Hmmmmm......

One more thing, I wanted to tell you about some software that you can download online. It's called Diet Power. I don't know if anyone of you have heard of it. It programs a daily calorie intake plan for you after you tell it how much you weigh, how much you WANT to weigh and when you want to weigh that much. Then you enter in what you eat and most of it is in their little system or if it's not you enter it in and will tell you all about everything. You can check and see how much vitamins your getting and so forth. It's not free forever, but I think it gives you a 30 day free trial and then just stops working if you don't buy it. I have found it helpful in the past.

That's all for now. I hope you are all having a great day!
Lisa
Old 11-19-2002, 03:35 PM   #127  
Ex-Junkfood Junkie

Good afternoon Ladies. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Cyan, believe me my body is not changing before my eyes. Every morning when I get up the first thing I do is look and see if by chance during the night my roly poly tummy has disappeared I'm losing in the waist department but I've still got lots of work to do on that tummy roll going on below the navel. I'm going to try and lose atleast another 10 pounds or so before I get down and dirty with the tummy exercises.
Miki, you and I have been the ones all along alittle shy about posting measurements, etc. So together we will do this. Only way to reach our goals is to be honest with ourselves. I know what you mean about pictures. I started back on Sept. 15th, thought I was doing great. Clothes started fitting a lot better by mid Oct. So by mid Oct. we had a dinner and party here celebrating a birthday in the family. I got the pictures developed a couple of weeks ago. Ugh! I remember that night well, everyone was saying how good I looked. Well if I looked good that night I would hate to see what I looked like before that. I told my husband why was everyone saying I looked good, look at my stomach in these pictures. So this weekend I'm going to put those same clothes on and have my son take a new picture so I can see if there is a difference now. Lord I hope so. It's been a month since those pictures were taken so I'll see if there's any changes now. Stay strong Miki, it takes time to see changes in our body. I feel that all of us here are very understanding of each other. If we didn't have problems with our bodies we wouldn't be here. That's the bottom line. If we had perfect bodies, perfect weight, etc. we wouldn't be here. And I don't know about the rest of you but I think the majority of us are emotional eaters. When we reach our goals, we will need to be strong, motivated and try to maintain our desired weight. This isn't an easy process.
I knew it wouldn't be when I started out. I knew I loved food too much to think that this would be easy. All of you have helped me in so many ways.

Cjunk, I have already set in motion my plans for the holidays. Hopefully I can stick with it. The two big dinners, (Thanksgiving and Christmas) will be taking place at my home. In that respect I will have an easier time of it. But there are a lot of parties that we will be attending. I love those buffets that are set up. That's when my plans will come into play. I plan on eating during the day as I usually do, I'm not cutting back on any meals to contemplate what I might be eating that night for dinner. I feel if I do that I will be starving when I arrive for the festivities. So far during my new eating habits I haven't allowed myself to become hungry. I have lots of small meals plus some healthy snacks in between. My downfall would be if I'm hungry, I know I would eat everything in sight. I plan on eating a small meal before I leave for the parties. Once I'm there I will search out the veggie trays, fruit trays, etc. I've also been asked to bring a few appetizers to some of the parties. So I know already what I will be taking, healthy ones that I can enjoy. I know of a real good shrimp dip, very low in calories that I will be able to take and enjoy that night. I have been working on appetizers for the last month in preparation for the holidays this year. I have always offered lots of appetizers and desserts at the events held at my home. This year I'll do the same, but have learned ways to fix them that is healthy and tasty to everyone. Learning healthier eating habits doesn't mean that we have to give up a lot of the foods we love. But learning to prepare them healthier is the key. I know there are going to be times that I will want to induldge in some of the foods I know that I shouldn't. I'm keeping an open mind about this, if that does occur I will keep it in moderation. A taste of this, a taste of that won't kill me or sabotage my diet. But sitting down and eating a whole cheesecake is not something I should do. I baked some loaf cakes the other day. I bake a lot of things and freeze them for the holidays. I did really good in not eating anything. My husband and my son had several pieces of an apple crumb loaf cake I made. I took a bite, didn't seem to care to sit down and pig out. That's the hard part to me, is baking and cooking and smelling the foods. I've learned a little secret that tends to help me. I make sure I sit down and eat a bowl of cereal when I'm baking. It fills me up and I don't seem to want to eat the baked goods when they come out of the oven. I know you all are probably thinking well why doesn't she just have a piece of whatever she's baking. It's not that simple, I would have to have a piece of everything. So far I'm doing good, haven't binged on anything I've baked so far. But when Thanksgiving Day comes, and especially Christmas Eve I'll see how I do. Part of my plans is to have alternatives for me to eat. When everyone else is sitting there eating dessert I don't want to be sitting there eating on carrot sticks. I would start screaming or something, I know I would. So I've made desserts that I can also enjoy. The holidays are coming, it's a time for family and friends. My goal is to stay relaxed, if I should happen to grab a piece of cheesecake and crawl under the table with it, I will deal with that later. I'm afraid that I will get so bent out of shape with trying to stay with my healthy diet through the holidays that I will ruin the holidays. I don't want to feel guilty about anything I eat during that time. But at the same time I want to stay on track. So hopefully I can keep in mind the key word, Moderation.

Cjunk, I don't know what type of potluck events you are attending. If you are to take a main dish I have some suggestions for that. Vegetables or side dishes I also have some ideas for you on that. Just do like me, think Moderation whatever is served there.

Lisa, I see the dilema you're in. I used to do the same thing, grab for the fastest things. And in every case it will always be those foods served that contain high fat and high calories. You might try eating a small meal before you leave. And then that night when you come in have a salad that you prepared earlier that day. You can also take numerous things along with you. Ex: turkey on low calorie wheat bread, friut cups, veggies cut up and packed in ziplock bags, a couple of pieces of fruit, anything with fiber, fills you up. Takes longer for the stomach to digest those things, therefore you don't get hungry as fast. That's why I eat cereals, oatmeal. If there is a microwave where you are you could always take a prepared frozen dinner with you. Also a meal you have prepared the night before or during the day taken on a disposable plate or one that you take back home. Also a big piece of advice offered in the kindest way, if at all possible try to get the pop or soft drinks out of your daily eating habits. WATER is the way to go. I think everyone here will vouch for that. The first thing I did was give up soft drinks. Most of us here take water with us everywhere we go. I've even learned to drink it room temperature. Didn't think I would ever be able to, but I'm doing it and don't mind a bit.
I've heard about that also, I'm going to give it a try this year. Hope people won't mind too much if I munch on a carrot while I talk with them
Thanks for the info about the software. It sounds like you're on the right track. You're already into the exercising, that's a big step and it sounds like you're doing great with that.
Others here will have some great tips for you about you're not being able to eat dinner at home. Wish I could help you more with that. Keep up the good work, glad you joined us.

reina_mia, thanks for the tips on the fruit. I hadn't thought about doing that. I usually only have thoughts of the creme cheese
You did great on passing up McDonalds. But you know if that craving gets really, really bad might not be too bad if you went and had a small cheeseburger. Sometimes we can push ourselves to the limit and then we usually end up binging on something else. I think that's why my son brought me the potatoe chips that night. I think he knew I was about to blow a fuse. Alittle moderation goes a long way. You might be surprised at how having that small cheeseburger changes your outlook about your diet. That handful of chips helped me greatly. I haven't had a craving for them since. I think it's the old scenario of wanting what you think you can't have. You hang in there, you're doing great. And you know what, you handled those cravings in a good way. I've always heard that you should wait a few minutes to really see if you want the food you're craving. So far after waiting for a few minutes my cravings usually go away. A bowl of cereal works wonders.

Cyan, the picture idea is a good one. Me and my roly poly tummy all decked out for the holidays. I'm up for it if everyone else is. Would you like us to hold up a sign with the year on it in the picture? I'll go for that, I can hold the sign in front of my tummy!

Stay Confident Ladies, Stay Motivated!
Old 11-19-2002, 10:50 PM   #128  

Hi ya’ll!! J

Well, as far as calories, today hasn’t been bad, but as for exercise, I haven’t done one thing yet. Got too full tonite and didn’t have the energy. Hopefully I can muster up enough to do a little tho before bedtime.

Cjunk….Wow, you’ve really had some tough times lately, but seems that even through it all, you’re making good food choices. Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. I find it next to impossible to exercise when I feel that way. I’m sure even just the walking would be more than I would do so I think you’re still doing great.

Cyan…So far I’m not having too much problem staying within my calories but you are kicking my butt with all the exercise you do!! LOL I need to get as motivated as you are with that. I have found that I do much better if I get mine done in the morning BEFORE work. I just don’t seem to have the energy once I get home, cook, help with homework, and everything else that seems to always need done around here. That’s the mistake I made today. I had to be at work earlier so I didn’t get it done. I am NOT a morning person, and I try to get every minute of sleep I can in the mornings lol. Because of that, tho, I ended up rushing around just to get to work.

I want to thank ALL of you for all the supporting comments and compliments you give to me so much of the time. Any time I am negative about myself at all, one or all of you come right back with something encouraging to cheer me up. That’s what I love about coming here. I just hope I can make ya’ll feel as good as you make me feel.

Reina_Mia…..Congrats on passing by McDonalds and not stopping!! That shows definite will power. I think the chocolate milk was a good idea too. Satisfying but not like getting a slice of cake knowing there’s still plenty to cut into. Too easy to go back for more of things like cookies, cakes, etc. Drinking a glass of milk tho seems different. Once you hit the bottom, you’re finished. I do agree with Annie too, tho, about not totally depriving yourself of things you really love. Doing that too much sometimes makes you eventually just get what you want anyway but MORE than you would have if you had eaten it in the first place. I think moderation really is the key. One thing I realized tonite….altho I stayed well within my calorie limit, I ate too much!! I was sooo full tonite. I later thought, “You know, this is just as bad as eating too many calories. It’s ridiculous to eat so much I feel bad even if it is low in calories.” This is the first time in 2 weeks I have eaten past the natural full feeling and gone into the miserable feeling. I feel YUCKKKK now too.

Lisa, have you ever checked out Fitday.com?? It sounds similar to the one you talked about in your post, it is also free, and there is nothing to download. I think Cyan ( or maybe Cjunk) told me about it, and I have been using it ever since. It has really helped me keep up with everything.

Annie…you have the same problem I do. That part BENEATH my waist is the WORST part! Well, that and the part directly above also. I always say mine has a lot of to do with 2 C-Sections, but that’s just my excuse. LOL You seem to have it all planned out for the holidays. I need to do that too, to think it all out beforehand.

LadyRider…missed “seeing” you here tonite! Hope things are ok with you.

Precious One…I hope not seeing you here either doesn’t mean you are still feeling bad. L If you are, hope you’ll be LOTS better by tomorrow so you can join us again. Not the same when we arent all here.

Well folks, if I’m going to fit in a little exercise, I better get myself off this computer, and get on with it. Take care all!!
Old 11-20-2002, 09:16 AM   #129  

Angry I hate Anatomy and Physiology

Good morning ladies. How are we all doing this morning? I am doing okay. Last night was my Anatomy and Physiology class and I had a lecture exam. I got a B, which is okay. This class is sooooooo hard. I have a Lab Test tomorrow night, but I've decided I cannot study for that anymore than I already have. Besides, If I have to look at one more dead, cut open cat, or a plastic penis model, I'm going to go crazy!!!
Thanks Annie for the advice. I took a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich with me to class (I know, not very healthy) and a glass of milk and I ate that on the way. I also took a big glass of water and drank that during class. I didn't go and get a candybar, infact I didnt' eat anything else all night.

MikiG, I think I will take a look at Fitday....sounds cool. Thanks!

Today is Wednesday, and my son is begging to go to the gym. He loves playing in the nursery. I have a Site Counsil meeting at my daughters school at 12:20 and I really need to clean this house! I also was going to attempt to donate plasma this afternoon. We'll see.

I hope everyone has a great day! I am going to try really hard to eat perfect today!

Lisa
Old 11-20-2002, 10:30 AM   #130  
I will make it!

Default Good Morning

Hello Ladies...last night I had a steak dinner...it was lean meat about 4oz and green beans...but it didnt sit well with me. When I started to digest the food, I started getting intermiten sharp pains in my stomach...nausea...and a general unease....But I still mananged to exercise for 25 minutes, for a distance of 7.6km and burning 260 cals. This morning, I still feel sick...my stomach still hurts and I dont really feel well.

So I will check back later if I am feeling well. Ladies stay strong and dont lose focus of all of your accomplishments

later
Cyan
Old 11-20-2002, 10:43 AM   #131  

Default Happy Wednesday Everyone

Good Morning all!
I hope you are all having a great day. I got through another day without any massive cravings and I didn't splurge on anything either.

I haven't been exercising this week. I have been so tired lately, I just feel that I constantly have to get up and do something. I just can't seem to stay awake. We have been on the go, and I guess that is what contributes to me not really sticking to my weekends... How do you all get past that? My husband and I are always out, and I get tired of having to eat out on the weekends, I would like to make a nice meal at home.

I told my husband about our challenge last night, and guess what he said. "If you want I can take your measurements, so you don't lie to yourself" Am I at the point still where I would lie to myself
I guess I have done that so much in the past, I never even noticed. But I said ok, I could use the support.

Lisa, Congrats on not grabbing for the candybars. A PB&J sandwich better than a chocolate bar. Another good thing, would be the PB & Banana. Sounds like a kid thing, but at least you get another piece of fruit, and not all the sugar from the jelly.
And I must say, I think you should talk more about the cut-open cat. You totally made me lose my apetite this morning . I don't think I would want to eat after class if I had to work with that.
Another good thing is the Campbells, Soup on the Go bottles, you warm up in the micro and drink right out of their plastic container. Here is the site for all of you: http://www.soupathand.com/?cpovisq=g...4mZhoCZS%2Fqxn

MikiG, I can totally relate to overeating. I realized now, how much of a horrible feeling that is. I am miserable because of it. I tend to overeat rice when it is available. Then I am so tired and full that I can't breathe. I reach for a bottle of water and chugalug, to try and rid myself of that feeling. The water does help. I will admit, that one time, I was so disgusted and sick with myself, that I did have to rid myself of that food, and it freaked me out so much, now I am very cautious of listening to my body tell me when it has had enough.

Annie, crawling under the table with the cheesecake is priceless. That is so me, and I really do want to enjoy the holidays this year, so I will not be thinking about losing, only maintaining...I especially look forward to making my grandma's recipe of homemade tamales on Christmas, I can never, ever, give that up. I have been carrying on her tradition since she past 7 years ago. So that and that only will be my weakness. But I will make sure, I work every bit of maza(cornmeal) off right after that.
SO PLEASSSSSSSSSE remind me of the work MODERATION.

Hope everyone is doing okay, hope to hear from you all soon,
Have a blessed day.
Old 11-20-2002, 10:57 AM   #132  

Where does everyone get the cute little clip art in their messages?????

Also, that is an AWESOME idea of the soup, Reina_Mia!!!! Tomorrow is shopping day and I will look for some.

later!
Lisa
Old 11-20-2002, 01:55 PM   #133  

Lisa,
The clipart is located to the left of the message box when replying to a message. It is titled Smiles, and inside the box there is a "Get more" Button to click on.

I hope that helps. Hey, how do you get that journal feature under your name. I would love to be able to journal at one site also, I visit 3 different sites.

Have a great one...
Old 11-20-2002, 03:28 PM   #134  

Hey, Reina_Mia, thanks for the info on the clip art.
If you go to the top of the page there should be a link for Member Journals. Go there and click on "my journal". From there, you should be able to add entries and stuff. Then, you would probably have the Journal think under your name. You can choose if you want your entry to be public or private. Mine are all public.

See ya later!
Lisa
Old 11-20-2002, 04:52 PM   #135  

Default Have you heard?

Hey all,
Have any of you ever heard of Equal's Perfect Pleasures Candies?
They are little hard candies, that are really good. They come in 4 flavors
Mint
Chocolate
Creamy Carmel
& Fruit
They range from 45-50 calories for 5 of them, and can easily take way the craving of chocolate. As you all know, I crave chocolate cake often....

I hope you find this as exciting as I did. If not, I must be a loon
Hope to talk to you all later,

Oh, I almost forgot, here is the website
http://www.equal.com/SimplyLites/
Closed Thread