3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Aussie Chicks 2009 (1) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/163747-aussie-chicks-2009-1-a.html)

7senuf 02-27-2009 03:18 AM

Ani can you talk to your bank and accdept the overdraft on condition that upon their 21 day investigation the overdraft fee is reversed?

And 21 days? That seems ecessive. It's happened to me before and they reconcile all the time. 48 hours should be a maximum time. Maybe if you speak to their head office of customer service?

7senuf 02-27-2009 03:20 AM

oh yeah......... My first shift at the hospital is Monday night.... woohoo finally i will be a REAL nurse lol.

amouse 02-27-2009 05:16 AM

Oh Ani that sucks.. but hmmmm... hopw could you have a binge that requires food..... an that takes money??? lol ... 21 days is a joke Those atm's have video Cameras on them all of them.. that would clearly show wheather the money came out or not.. Dad had it happen and it only took 2 days for him too.. me thinks i little more kicking and screaming needs to be done.

Cameron is fine the lady came in today and made him draw a load of pictures about the way he felt.. .. i loved the ones of me.... a stick figure... (why thank you Cam) with great big arm muscles.. every picture had me keeping him safe with my big muscles.. .. it was great to see what he was thinking .... and they decided though what he knows is very disturbing he now feels very safe after the arrest .

As for me i am fine.. i mean come on as long as you guys have known me there has been constant crap in my life.. nothing goes smoothly for me very long at all .. and i think it has made me very strong.. and this im dealing with very well ... Well until Wednesday when Cameron told me he knew things he shouldn't . I felt i couldn't cope so went to the school for help.. and they acted straight away ... and so to did the education department.. i couldnt be happier..

another good day for me..
5 days

PerthChick 02-27-2009 02:37 PM

Vonni are you excited about your first big shift? Woo hoo :carrot:, I'm really proud of you!

Amy I am glad that things are resolved in that terrible situation. Any idea of why Angelika did it?

I borrowed money off my best friend until the bank decides to give me my money back. She's far more reliable than any bank, and doesn't charge as much :D.

I reached all my goals yesterday, and felt really good about it too. That's Day Three for me!

Today I work from 6.30am - 2.30pm and I'm determined to get it right again. If I can stay on plan for seven days in a row I am going to reward myself with a day trip to the zoo next week.

PerthChick 02-28-2009 02:45 PM

Day Four - done! I ate 1420 calories, drank 2.7L of water and walked 14,500 steps on my pedometer.

Tomorrow is weigh-in so that's a good incentive to reach my goals today.

I'm feeling pretty strong in my resolve at the moment. I've discovered, all over again, that it means a lot to me to lose these next few kilos. I have been sabotaging myself, not only for emotional reasons - but because it does my head in to think that I am capable of being below 70kg.

Yes, it's just another number - but for me it's a massive milestone. For years, when I was at a 'healthy' weight I was comfortably between 70-72kg. I'm one of those people who thought that getting down to 70kg would be the most amazing things ever. I have NEVER worn Size 12 clothes in my adult life - and my head has never believed that I would.

So this is very new territory for me. At the moment I wear a Size 14 in most things, and even then some clothes are tight - so the 'challenge' of buying a Size 12 is still probably 5kg away (at least).

I think it's going to freak me out when the day comes that my current wardrobe is too big.

But one day at a time. I am still a long way from having to face the smaller wardrobe challenge. Right now the challenge is to chip away at my weight on a daily basis, and keep strong and stubborn :dizzy:.

smylie 03-01-2009 09:26 AM

wowowowo
wwo
wow
wow

so so much it so little time! i have NOT been "gone" that long surely

amy - you rock, your attitude as a mother rocks you sticking to goals for five days now rocks

vonni - woohoo nursey!!! that is so exciting! how did you go?

gen - are you still thinking about getting the band surgery?

ani - banks suck, i borrow money from my brother and i have a friend as well that has lent me money before i bother ringing the bank

me - was nasty to jemima tonight coz i am over her being nasty to me - i have never before but i told her that tomorrow daddy is going to work and she is stuck with me so she BETTER be nice (but i put in some swear words and dragged it out)
she has just been so trying and 'naughty' lately and daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy, i wouldnt mind her being a daddy's girl if she 'liked' me too... yes i am a big sook

and i am feeling 'guilty' coz i think she got drunk last night and i think i poured the drink for her.... NOT happy jan, went to housewarming party at neighbours house where there were about 5 other kids not just jemima and i'm guessing a heap of people that might have had to drive home, and there was punch on a very very very low kiddy looking table, that jemima was trying to help herself to... so i helped her pour a nice glass full and she looked really cute with what i thought was normal punch and she drank it all and i watched her and then someone said she looked drunk but i thought she was just tired and unco
THEN hours later neighbours announces that "rum based punch on the little table.... yadda yadda" so jem had drunk heaps and i helped her so i felt like crap coz i have been trying so so hard to be a "responsible in control/charge mummy" boohoo

and i have not been as in control as i want to be with my eating, but usually it is like i just dont care and realise there is no rush.... so perhaps a gain tomorrow morning (as we called into my parents house by surprise so they got kfc etc)
anyway
will
check
in
and
let
you
know

PerthChick 03-01-2009 04:22 PM

Is this even possible? I've DROPPED 2.2kg :carrot:. Some of it must have been water weight - but I nearly fell off the scales when they said 71.8kg just now.

Day Five - I met all my goals: 1580 calories, 2.7L of water and 13,400 steps.

Today I will aim for something similar, and I am fairly confident I will get there.

Kel good to hear from you. I've been wondering how things are going with you.

Julia, Lindor, Barb - where are you?

LittleKiwi 03-01-2009 04:49 PM

I'm here Ani. Have been lurking for the past week or so and now I'm coming in with my tail between my legs.

On Friday I attended a good friend's wedding. It was a wonderful day, the bride looked stunning and everyone had a great time.

The ceremony was at midday, followed by bubbles and canapes. I drank too many glasses of bubbles and decided to go hit the town with a bunch of other people who had attended the wedding.

I totally lost control of myself and went on a binge. I completely lost the ability to know my limit and I blacked out - just like the old me that I'd tried so hard to leave behind.

My memory of most of the evening is fuzzy at best - I remember being in one bar, I think I may have fallen over but am not sure and then all of a sudden I "came to" and found myself in another bar, sitting on a sofa by myself in the corner with no idea how I'd gotten there. I lost my cardie but by some miracle managed to find my handbag and was able to get a taxi home.

I'm so disappointed and ashamed of myself. I'm dreading talking to my friend when she gets back from her honeymoon in case I did something awful in front of her friends while I was blacked out.

As an added bonus, because of the fact that I effectively overdosed on alcohol, I am now depressed and I know from experience that the depression will last most of the week while my body fights to get some sense of equalibrium back.

7senuf 03-01-2009 05:09 PM

Wow must be feeling so stoked. :broc::broc::broc:Congratulations. Not far now till goal.:D

Kel don't beat yrself up about it :hug:. Your neighbours were pretty irrisponsible putting it on a low kiddy type table for starters. Oh and to not mention it before hours later???? How many other kids were 'helping themselves".

The rum prob wasnt to much. In saying that how did she sleep last night:lol:

I remember my nephew at 18mths, went around getting the 'dregs' out of everyones beer bottles at a family bbq (they were under chairs) and man was he rolling. My brother in law walked him up n down yard for a few hours gave him cold showers even gave him coffee lol. We knew the seriousness but can look back on it now and laugh.

I'm excited, going to have a lay down today when i take eb to daycare so i am awake for tonight well. Will post in morn how i went.

I jumped on scales last week and they were a kilo down........... however this morn are a kilo up grrrrr. So I am hovering on 78.4kg give or take. I am so over this.

PerthChick 03-01-2009 05:11 PM

Julia you have left the old you behind. The fact that you've come here and talked about it so soon after it happened - that shows you're not like you used to be. Don't punish yourself mate - you can't change what happened, but you can be really proud that you've stopped it now :hug:.

Do the things you know you can control - drink heaps of water to help flush your system, and even though you don't feel like it, some exercise will help shift that dark cloud faster than almost anything. And DON'T beat yourself up!

LittleKiwi 03-01-2009 06:01 PM

Thanks Ani :hug:

barbegirl71 03-01-2009 09:30 PM

I've had a miserable weekend, and have gained 200g :^: Doesn't surprise me, in fact I was expecting a lot more.

Well done Ani :carrot:

Don't worry about it Kel, I think every family has a drunk kid story to tell :dizzy:

Julia I agree with Ani :hug:

Amy you're on fire, and with all things you have to deal with you should be really proud of yourself, I am :D

Vonni good luck with your first shift tonight :smug:

7senuf 03-01-2009 09:59 PM

Julia I was sitting on post page before sending and now i see yrs.

:hug: well done for recognising and coming in to talk to us. Have you found yr cardi yet?

Dnt let it get you down so u eat crap for the sake of eating crap, you will only feel worse. Are you still hungover? Poor thing :(

LittleKiwi 03-01-2009 10:30 PM

Not hungover as such. I threw up on Saturday afternoon so that cleaned the system out a bit. Have been drinking loads of water. Just feel the cloud of depression that inevitably follows such a binge. Thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me to be able to talk about this.

amouse 03-02-2009 05:24 AM

Day 8 :) . had a great weekend.. was feeling a bit desperate to escape my house on saturday and went to the furniture store to see if i could find Cameron a storage solution for his bedroom..

What i found was a gorgeous Cabin bed with pull out desk a cupboard and crawl space behind plenty big enough to house the many boxes of Camerons toys .. Brillient.. on Sunday i went back down and picked it up with Mum and Dad then we spent about 4 hours putting in together..

Today i spent the day all day with friends.. we went to macca for a coffee then ended up at going to one of there houses for lunch.. stayed till school pick up then ..Got invited to another friends house so the kids could play.. .. lol left home at 8.30 this morning got home at 6.30 tonight ... been Fabulous.. :)

Julia i hope your starting to feel better after your night of a little too much fun....

Kel your neighbour is very silly to leave that bowl down low where the kids could get to it.. i hope Jem is ok ... not your fault at all ..

Ani .. sounds liek your ready for some action in the kilo department :)

Vonni how you finding the nursey roll??? congrats :) i hope your enjoying it.... and there is at least one cute doctor for eye candy.. lol

Barb.. thanks :) you know we really should meet up some time.. adelaide aint that big we could meet half way... what do you say?