3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Aussie Chicks 2009 (1) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/163747-aussie-chicks-2009-1-a.html)

amouse 04-01-2009 11:55 PM

yup i agree 56 is way too young :( ..

Julia i think an early night would be good for you.. i dont think i would wont to raise my blood pressure if i had a knock on the head..

7senuf 04-02-2009 02:26 AM

Hi everyone... YAYYY my internet is up and running. I was starting to have withdrawals.

Barb = I love what your grandmother says. Its beautiful yet to often true. Big hugs to you and your family. :hug:

Gen how is your mum going?

Ani 69kg OMG thats so awesome.

Kel - well, probably just have texted you anything I needed to say lmao

Julia so glad you enjoyed yr trip. I'm envious.

Amy - there is never a BAD weekend. It is only an OFF weekend. I have always heard the experts say not to label food as good or bad. Lets take a lead out of school tuckshops - The Traffic Light.

Green - Have plenty (fruits veges etc low in sat fat, sugars and salts. AMBER - careful selection (foods with low added salt, sugar and fat)
RED - Occassional (softdrinks, cakes n pastries, sugary or high fat stuff)

who have I missed???? Oh blast dunno. Anyhow Hi to all.

I havent been great with eating so no loss for me. A gain if anything.

Some good news though - The hospital offered me a 6 month contract today. Only .2 but I will also do casual work for them. woohoo.

smylie 04-02-2009 05:24 AM

vonni - yay for good news and yay you are back!

i am feeling full but have not been that "off" today
will see on monday i guess

smylie 04-03-2009 06:10 AM

i feel like a failure
i had a shockin afternoon yelling at jemima about nothing all arvo
then rang benji so i could work out when to start cooking dinner and then he said he'd be home late so i ranted and raved on
then we had maccas for dinner

smylie 04-03-2009 05:55 PM

then i stayed up until 2am snacking
wtf

amouse 04-04-2009 12:49 AM

Kel get up dust off stop feeling angry with yourself and go for a walk.. ..

Vonni that is grteat you are back and had a job offer.. superb.. :)

umm after my big dummy spit about weight coming back i realised a few things like..hmm ive been very tired this week... ive had headaches... im bloated.. i have had absolutly no patiance.. and i have been an absolute biotch.... lol..... so now im just sitting here waiting for aunty flows arrival.. lol .. at least its a valid reason to gain other then being bad.. lol .. i want to bo more postive about life.. im sick of moping and making excuses.. this is it..

comittment 100% wheather i loose gain or stay the same.. stay the course and it will make a difference

PerthChick 04-04-2009 07:41 PM

I just rang in sick - been feeling off colour for a few days and I just can't face the thought of going to work today.

Kel I agree with Amy. Pick yourself up and move on! I've had a week of eating anything not nailed down, but it stops today.

Amy I'm going to join you in that search for consistency, because I think that's the key to a healthy way of life; not being obsessed with scales or numbers, but being aware of balance and making good, consistent decisions.

amouse 04-05-2009 12:53 AM

Ani i actually went back on calorie king today sat down and planned what to eat for the day .. before i was eating and putting in and in the end that just annoyed me so today i thought about it planned it and put it in .. so far the only change i have to make in my plan is i had grated carrot in my wrap rather then tomato.. and my plan has come in pretty close to 40 %carb 30% fat and 30% protein.

and after doing a considerable lot of readin into all the diiferent diets and helther ricks/benifits the 40 30 30 seems to be the best for your over rall health .. so im gonna go back to these numbers i was aiming for before..

im not really counting im not going to obcess over the calorie intake.. im just gonna keep an eye on how im doing.. try to keep a healthy balance and go from there..

planning in advance is something i have never done.. and i dont mind sitting down once in the morning to figure it out rather then going to the comp a million times a day to put in everything..

LittleKiwi 04-05-2009 04:42 PM

I've got an admission to make ... I've started taking appetite suppressants. It's not something I've ever done before and I don't know if they'll work but I've bought a month's supply and am giving them a go to see what happens.

I've noticed a wee bit of a difference so the next step is to get back into doing regular exercise.

Goal for today is to not buy anything to eat and stick to what I've prepared for the day and to go to the gym after work and do weights and an aerobics class.

:twirly:

smylie 04-05-2009 06:37 PM

julia, dont be ashamed of trying something new like that - they obviously work for some and you need something to kick start you back into where you were at a spot where you WERE losing weight by yourself etc i know how it feels to get lost at the wrong end of the scales and just NEED something to make it go the other way while you re group GOOD LUCK

ani, amy - thanks for the kick in the butt, it was raining so bad i couldnt go for a walk but am really wanting some other kind of exercise available so we are getting rid of the spare bed, i just got rid of the book shelf and the cross trainer is coming back inside

today 98.1kg I LOST 1.4KILOS!!!

amouse 04-05-2009 08:37 PM

woooohooo kel 1.4 is fantastic......

Julia i agree with kel.. :) dont be scared to try new things :)

LittleKiwi 04-05-2009 10:12 PM

Woo Kel, awesome effort!!

:carrot::cb::carrot::cb:

7senuf 04-05-2009 10:36 PM

I feel sick. Bloated and generally exhausted. Havent taken my kelp tabs or mega Bs for a couple days and I dnt know whether that or just sick of stuff.

Going up to hospital later today to sign contract woohoo. And son going to dentist. hardly had sleep on weekend due to abcess. 'normal' painkillers werent working so had to take him up last night for an injection.

Gotta go have snooze
Vonni

smylie 04-06-2009 06:05 AM

thanks heaps! i am tickled pink with that loss coz i know i could have done better!
vonni - hopefully things settle down for you soon and you can get a routine happening? that could work?
i am so excited about my tour of warwick next week!

LittleKiwi 04-06-2009 06:43 AM

How exciting Vonni, good luck signing on the dotted line!!

How are you feeling Ani? On the mend I hope :D

I've had an awesome day today diet wise. Went to the gym after work and did weights then 10 minutes run and then started to do my aerobics class. About 3 minutes in, something in my right calf went TWANG!!! I hobbled out and managed half an hour on the bike but I've definitely done some damage.

Came home and iced it and have got an appointment to see a physio tomorrow afternoon.

Boo hiss!