3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Aussie Chicks 2009 (1) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/163747-aussie-chicks-2009-1-a.html)

smylie 02-08-2009 05:11 PM

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carro t::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carro t::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carro t::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot::carrot::carrot:v

carrot party for me and lindor!

7senuf 02-08-2009 05:12 PM

yayy Kel and Lindor :carrot:

Oh Ani what a bugga. Yeah I havent been using scales either and no suprise when i just decided to jump on them a minute ago i am up to 78.1. GRRRR I am so short that nits REALLY noticable. I have gotten to the stage now that my clothes are not fitting me very well at all so......
Goal for today
Eat breakfast
Go for a walk around the block
Drink at least 3 glasses of water.

I know I hear ya 3 glasses you say????? What happened to 2 litres???

Thats in the to hard basket for me so i will settle for one more than usual... maybe even 3 more than usual??? lol.

Eating brekky right now so thats one goal achieved woohoo :)

7senuf 02-08-2009 05:13 PM

HAHA I was gonna ask where amy was for the carrot party but looks like Kels on top of it

7senuf 02-08-2009 05:15 PM

Oh yeah......... I have posted Seaworld photos on my bebo. Just click on the link under my signature.

amouse 02-08-2009 05:44 PM

hey guys .. just caught up on the posts.. ty for the link Kel

Last week was disgusting here every day over 40 and to top it off i had TOM.. lol arent i lucky. my weight went up like the dickens.. lol i was 114.2... lol.. but i was so so bloated and so uncomfortable.. my legs and belly was sowllen.. fomr both the hormones and heat and the proof is in the measuring since this week i have lost 4 cm form my legs and 6 cm from my waist.. lol .. last week my jeans were tight this week they are loose again.. but last week i ran around in dresses so it didnt matter.. lol it was way to hot..

im back down to 112.9 this morning and im very happy about it .. food is easy again and im rigth on track..

John is Home.. he lost his job.. they all got made redundent.. but he has already had 2 job offers and has decided to go back to NT again and work in the same place for a different company.. they rang him yesterday and asked him to come back.. :) so he flys out once again on thursday .

Cameron is home atm with pharangitis.. he has been on amoxil since friday and feels better but still is very tired and pale.. so im not sending him to school to pick up something else while his body is fighting an infection. and plus the school says if hes sick enough to be on antibiotics he is too sick to be in school. ..

Kel and lindor your on fire well done.. :) :flame::flame::flame::flame:

Vonni .. men are jerks.. but you know after you marry them.. SEX is just a distant memory.. lol i hope everything is ok :hug:

amouse 02-08-2009 05:48 PM

Vonni i saw you ask on the last post how to post pictures.. i go to www.tinypic.com upload my pictures and it gives you a list of options.. you copy the box that says IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards above it and paste it on the board.. very simple your code should look something like this [ IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2pq2ipc.jpg[ /IMG] without the spaces to make this http://i42.tinypic.com/2pq2ipc.jpg

smylie 02-08-2009 11:55 PM

amy - sucks john lost his job.... but is this new one going to be better is he going to be home more?
what grade is cameron in this year?

vonni - what do you drink instead of water?

smylie 02-08-2009 11:57 PM

oh oh oh
and now i remember why i logged on

i had beetroot on my sandwich today - ooooeeeeee living it up
hehehehehehe

trying to figure out what to have for dinner - we have heaps of options but i work 5 until 9.15 so i can either eat at 4.30 or 9.30 OR i can have something QUICK in my 15min break......

all options are not ideal

we have no left overs for me to quickly have before i go so i am not sure what i am going to do - i do like those weight watchers wraps so i could buy one on my break and microwave it and then eat it quickly..... hmmmm

smylie 02-09-2009 12:01 AM

vonni - awesome seaworld photos
immy is so so s os o cute! (and all the rest of ya too but she is a real little cutie)

amouse 02-09-2009 02:02 AM

kel if it was me i would go with the wrap at your break and just have some fruit before you go..

John is basically getting the same job back its the same place the same conditions.. probably even the same room but the company he was working for is no longer working at the plant and made all thier blokes redundent.. so we got full redundency money and is going back to work on thursday as usual.. bonus!!..

We are doing quite well with the working away thing.. even though of course as usual there is drama in my life.. my sister is still in the nut house and my friend ( single mother) has murdered an old lady on my street so i am part of the police investigation.. Its all the other stuff before around and after xmas that has kept me away from the boards but im back on the fat and narow.. and my weight is coming down again .

And im suprising coping.. why... who knows exercise releasing endorphens maybe?? lol

I suppose i must just be used to drama.. lol .. Cameron is in grade 3 this year and Lolly is in kindy 2 fulls days a week .. so i have 2 free me days .... (hmmm me thinks this is why im coping.. lol)

To be perfectly honest i have got over the whole murder thing becuase i have told the police everything i know that may help them.. and im not going to have anything at all to do with said friend or her children.

Its there job to deal with her they have her car in evidense, they found the old ladies purse and bank details is friend house and she has told her family she killed the old lady .. and they have spoken to the police so .. fingers Xed they have enough to put her away .

not suprisingly i was not over the top on my weightloss efforts over this time.. and plus we went on our holiday just after this **** started which helps.

Im happier at the moment then i have been in quite a while.. i have no depression at all .. im sleeping well im eating well and im exercising.. lets hope it stays that way.. :)

7senuf 02-09-2009 04:07 AM

Wooohooo I'm on fire.

Met all my goals today.
Didn't drink 3 but 7 glasses of water wooooooo
Ate reasonably well.
Sort of
kind of

weetbix for brekky
some popcorn chook on a sandwich for lunch (not that great i know)
a handful of skittles
a half chicken breast and half a cup of continental pasta and half cup mixed steamed vege for tea.
only 3 coffees and a cup of tea today
and SEVEN glasses of water woohooo

I AM about to have a naughty dessert. an eight of a mars bar in a square of puff pastry but..... I drank water

amouse 02-09-2009 05:02 AM

wooohooo vonni 7 was way beyond your goal well done.. :)

7senuf 02-09-2009 07:49 AM

TY TY TY hehe

LittleKiwi 02-09-2009 03:22 PM

Wow Amy you HAVE had a lot going on! That's great news that John got a redundancy payout and another job straight away.

Vonni it sounds like you're getting back on track - good for you :cp: I have to agree with the others - your man isn't doing a great job at convincing you to marry him if he's treating you this way. I hope you can get some kind of resolution.

Ani, sorry about your gain but I'm glad that you have weighed in now and you know where you're at. I'm exactly the same as you - this week I weighed in at 88kg which is back to where I started a month ago and now I have to work hard to undo the damage. Tres frustrating but we can do it :cheer3:

Lindor! It sounds like you're ready to really kick into gear :D Getting settled in and having your place to yourself will be good for getting you into a routine. Go for it :carrot:

Kel, mate you're on fire! :flame::flame: awesome to see you achieving some great results and to see you so motivated. You go girl! :cheer2:

I spent the weekend with my ex from when I lived in London. All he wanted to do was go out for meals and for drinks so he was easy to entertain but that meant that my diet and training went out the window.

Best of all, I got some action in the bedroom which was a real bonus as it had been over a year since I'd gotten any!! Thank goodness for ex boyfriends eh :lol:

:twirly:

7senuf 02-10-2009 04:43 AM

Went to Dr today. Good news and bad news but the bad news is still good news.
Dr don't think it's cancer. Keeping an eye on it with regular scans. next one in May. However the nuclear scan showed is rather enlarged and growing towards my supra clavical area. That explains my coughing especially when laying down. Dr could give me meds to try and halt it getting bigger but i asked for natural instead. And she also said stress can cause goiter so have to reduce my stress. So on 3 types of tabs and counselling sessions and being reviewed in a month.
She still going to make referral to have a chat to a surgeon and keep him/her informed on its progress so that if a decision gets made to remove it if it continues to grow or nodules become more, i will be already on list.

If nodules grow more they will do a biopsy.