3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Aussie Chicks 2009 (1) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/163747-aussie-chicks-2009-1-a.html)

smylie 02-05-2009 03:52 PM

Aussie Chicks 2009 (1)

I hope this is how i make a new one! I was thinking the other day we needed one...... I hope you all find it!!!??

I had so much to say then I got distracted by the new thread thingy..

Will be back later

I had a sneak peak at the scales and i have lost 700 or 800 grams already this week which gives me "incentive" to keep doing what i'm doing

jemima just stripped off and i was a tad confused why coz it is not bath time or anything and then she went and got the scales... she wanted to be like mummy.. sigh what am i teaching this girl!

7senuf 02-05-2009 04:38 PM

Lol Was just wondering where you got to Kel. Maybe PM the others with a link to this new thread. I was just on looking tryin to figure out how but you beat me to it. haha
Had a crappy week, i HAVE to stop binge eating when i go to bed to read.
Goal for today - Go to bed and have NO FOOD

PerthChick 02-05-2009 06:03 PM

Kel that story about Jem copying you on the scale cracked me up :D. That is too funny!

Vonni ban food from your bedroom! It's a habit that will get harder to break the longer you do it. Are you eating at night because you're hungry? Are you eating enough during the day?

I had a better day yesterday - 1520 calories and 3L of water. I feel really bloated today and my tummy is sore - don't know what that's about, but I'm sure it will pass.

Today's plan is to reach all my goals and stay strong.

7senuf 02-05-2009 07:45 PM

eating cause its something to do. and i crave sweet does anyone know a way to beat craves?

PerthChick 02-05-2009 08:14 PM

Vonni in order to beat cravings you have to understand them. In lots of ways those carb binges are like getting a hug from your best friend. Carbs trigger insulin, which in turn promotes the release of serotonin from your brain.

And serotonin helps regulate sleep, reduces pain and calms your nerves - given what you're going through with your health concerns, it's fully understandable that you need some soothing, and some comfort.

But if you want to beat those cravings it's important to find a different way to soothe and comfort yourself. Come up with a plan, or maybe even find some carbs that are less calorie laden.

Are you OK? This waiting to find out what's going on must be awful :hug:.

7senuf 02-06-2009 01:17 AM

Yeah I'm ok. There's always someone worse off than me so i take trhe good with the bad. Mind you........ I find myself losing my temper very easliy lately. And it seems the kids are naughtier too. grrrr. And thjose demands STILL havent stopped.

We are going to movies tonight and i asked him please dont talk about S E X and just enjoy the evening. He came here in a mood. And then told me he reckons i am testing him to see if he strays so then i can tell him its over. He couldnt be further from the truth and it makes me SO D A M N MAD That he thinks so twisted.

Quite frankly the reasons are simple. And I've told him the reasons but it just aint sinkin in.
1 I am tired tired tired tired
2 It hurts because I am tired and don't really feel like it, when i do its just because it's easier to give in than listen to the crap.
3 I don't like doing it when its planned or the only topic of conversation
4 Yes I do think if he could NEVER had it with me again he wouldnt want to be with me. The reason i think this is because when he gets a knockback he gets moody and leaves like a 2 yr old having a tanty.

That makes me feel used and like he only wants to be with me for that and not the company.

No I've had THAT vent.

Yeah about the waiting for tests etc..... I'm ok with it all, yes I do wonder whats going on, but I am not letting it consume me. What worries me more is if it is cancer and i get treatment how can i cope with my kids the way the are. They aren't going to change overnight and they wont understand enough TO change for me. And I know that being reasonably free of stressors helps enormously in ANY medical treatment. Its not the results, but the after i get the results that i am concerned about. IS my life going to be turned upside down or will it go back to normal?

On top of that I havent been on work roster for 5 weeks now the boss TOLD the line manager not to put me on cause he doesnt like me basically. So finances are pretty tight. I worked 4 hrs 5 weeks ago and got called in yesterday so at least I'll have a few dollars next week. Had a big chat with line manager and told her give it to me straight. Told her I know Boss doesnt like me BECAUSE I stand up for myself and others and what is right and wrong and i also said that I wouldnt WANT to be any other way. Then I asked her what she or boss would do to pay their mortgages or car if they were suddenly dropped from working without any warning.

Shoot gotta go Eb slammed fingers in door. catch soon

smylie 02-06-2009 07:07 AM

vonni are they allowed to not roster you on?? that is a load of c rap!
you dont need another 2 year old you have one of those so tell your fiance to stop being a big baby.... threatening straying is not cool of him
also - swap the cravings... do you like cordial.... i've been having diet raspberry cordial whenever i crave something i dont really have spare calories to eat

julia - i was thinking you said you eat in front of the telly.... have you thought about distracting your hands with knitting or what i do which is my nails??? or my cordial.... or i sort stuff (when we have the telly out i will either eat or fall asleep in front of it if i dont distract myself) i will bring out a box of stuff from the study and seperate it into other boxes....... it at least means i am not eating.....

ani - i had something to say to you to but i have forgotten.... i thought of it at work today....... doh!

pacman12 02-06-2009 10:28 AM

This is the guy that wants you to marry him? He's not doing a good job of convincing you to sign up for life with him!

My mum was saying she feels old and ready to die. I said "come on, you have to stick around to see your favourite daughter married off" and she said "Oh, you'll never get married off". I was like "Um, thanks Mum!". She then said "oh, I mean because you like your own company too much etc, not because you won't find someone". Hmmm... thanks.

Got a pharmacology exam next week... eek. It's bloody hard this semester. Between fulltime work, being on call 24/7 for every 1/5 weeks and doing two masters degrees, I'm going nuts. Got less and less energy to do anything, because it seems there's so much to do. Like me with my weight really... it's all too hard, so I'm doing nothing. And going to sleep every Sunday night thinking "THIS week, I'm going to eat well and go to the gym". Yeah, right.

Lindor 02-06-2009 11:48 PM

Today is my first day of freedom!

Mum left yesterday...I am all alone now. Well it's me, the dogs and the cat!

I'm excited about being able to get on with my own things now. I spent this morning rearranging things that Mum had set up, unpacking the last of the boxes, clearing the left over sh!t from my fridge! I am ready to start my new lifestyle! At last this is my New Years Resolution time!

So...

...I vow to shop every Monday. I promise to buy only what I need (give or take the occasional treat maybe!), and to buy real food...no more frozen, prepacked meals!

I vow to cook real food either daily or to stock up for a week each weekend.

I will have some form of friut and veges everyday!

I will do regular house/garden duties that will burn up a sweat!

I will at least consider a walk in the evenings (although it has rained nearly every evening since I got here!) or some form of exercise anyway.

I promise to, at the very least, log on to 3FC every day, and to post more frequently!

I will enjoy my freedom from my family, to enjoy being my own person!

And I will officially weigh in on Monday! I have not set foot on the scales since before arriving here and although I think I have managed to control my intake a little I am still concerned that I may have gained at a steady rate. Monday will tell!

Alright, that is my input for today. I promise to become more involved here from now on.

PerthChick 02-07-2009 08:06 PM

Lindor you sound like a woman with a new lease on life. I am so happy you're determined and feeling positive! I KNOW you can do this, and I am really looking forward to seeing how things go for you over the next six months or so.

Vonni I have to agree with Gen. Do you really want to invest your future in someone who is so neglectful of your needs and sulks when his own aren't being met? Don't you compromise, you deserve so much better than being treated like that. I'm not suggesting you walk away from him - only that you need to let him know that this kind of behaviour is not good enough.

Hey Gen! How about doing a PhD in Loving Yourself :p. I know you're a super-intelligent high achiever, and I will be the first to tell you that I really admire your determination and strength. And I worry when you say you're telling yourself you'll start next week. Next week is always a long way out of reach, and far enough away t not have to think too seriously about.

I'd love a dollar for every time I said "I'll start tomorrow" or "I'll start Monday" - usually as I was about to give in and gorge myself on something. I would be rich enough to pay cash for a house :D.

Amy where are you? Are you OK?

I have had a good week with meeting my goals. I know I will record a gain tomorrow and that's OK - I've avoided the scale for a few weeks and have eaten anything that wasn't nailed down. But the important thing is that I have had a good week, got my head back in the right place, and feel like I am back on track.

Aren't those fires in Victoria devastating. I feel really, really sad about it. Growing up in the NSW bush I have lived through three major bushfires, and they are the most frightening things you can experience.

pacman12 02-07-2009 09:06 PM

Good plan, Ani. I just don't know if I can afford that tuition (or meet the admission criteria) ;)

7senuf 02-08-2009 04:15 AM

Yeah those fires are so horrible. I was tearing up when watching the special on it today. So many lives lost. So sad. :(

PerthChick 02-08-2009 02:59 PM

I've gained 1.4kg in the few weeks since I last weighed in - idiot! Now I have to do the work to lose it AGAIN :mad:.

This week's plan is to just stick to my goals and to take good care of myself.

Those poor people in Victoria. I feel terrible about those fires, and cannot begin to imagine what the survivors and firefighters have been through.

smylie 02-08-2009 04:10 PM

1.4kg! is that a reason to weigh in more often so you can keep it in check! that doesnt seem like you!!!

Today i am 97kg that is a loss of 1 kilo!!!!!!!!!!!!! this non diet thing is actually working..................

jemima has just come in smelling like spray and wipe so i gotta go see how she helped me this morning.... the teddies also are covered in it and she is naked........

but i will be back to do personals

oh and vic bushfires so so sad, what a terrible way to die

Lindor 02-08-2009 04:35 PM

Stupid machine!!

Had a full post but I lost it when submitted!!!

Important bit...

...I weigh in at 96.1kg! And that was after breakfast and fully clothed. I forgot to do it before hand!

Gotta run!

smylie 02-08-2009 05:11 PM

:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carro t::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carro t::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carro t::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::c arrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::car rot::carrot::carrot:v

carrot party for me and lindor!

7senuf 02-08-2009 05:12 PM

yayy Kel and Lindor :carrot:

Oh Ani what a bugga. Yeah I havent been using scales either and no suprise when i just decided to jump on them a minute ago i am up to 78.1. GRRRR I am so short that nits REALLY noticable. I have gotten to the stage now that my clothes are not fitting me very well at all so......
Goal for today
Eat breakfast
Go for a walk around the block
Drink at least 3 glasses of water.

I know I hear ya 3 glasses you say????? What happened to 2 litres???

Thats in the to hard basket for me so i will settle for one more than usual... maybe even 3 more than usual??? lol.

Eating brekky right now so thats one goal achieved woohoo :)

7senuf 02-08-2009 05:13 PM

HAHA I was gonna ask where amy was for the carrot party but looks like Kels on top of it

7senuf 02-08-2009 05:15 PM

Oh yeah......... I have posted Seaworld photos on my bebo. Just click on the link under my signature.

amouse 02-08-2009 05:44 PM

hey guys .. just caught up on the posts.. ty for the link Kel

Last week was disgusting here every day over 40 and to top it off i had TOM.. lol arent i lucky. my weight went up like the dickens.. lol i was 114.2... lol.. but i was so so bloated and so uncomfortable.. my legs and belly was sowllen.. fomr both the hormones and heat and the proof is in the measuring since this week i have lost 4 cm form my legs and 6 cm from my waist.. lol .. last week my jeans were tight this week they are loose again.. but last week i ran around in dresses so it didnt matter.. lol it was way to hot..

im back down to 112.9 this morning and im very happy about it .. food is easy again and im rigth on track..

John is Home.. he lost his job.. they all got made redundent.. but he has already had 2 job offers and has decided to go back to NT again and work in the same place for a different company.. they rang him yesterday and asked him to come back.. :) so he flys out once again on thursday .

Cameron is home atm with pharangitis.. he has been on amoxil since friday and feels better but still is very tired and pale.. so im not sending him to school to pick up something else while his body is fighting an infection. and plus the school says if hes sick enough to be on antibiotics he is too sick to be in school. ..

Kel and lindor your on fire well done.. :) :flame::flame::flame::flame:

Vonni .. men are jerks.. but you know after you marry them.. SEX is just a distant memory.. lol i hope everything is ok :hug:

amouse 02-08-2009 05:48 PM

Vonni i saw you ask on the last post how to post pictures.. i go to www.tinypic.com upload my pictures and it gives you a list of options.. you copy the box that says IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards above it and paste it on the board.. very simple your code should look something like this [ IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2pq2ipc.jpg[ /IMG] without the spaces to make this http://i42.tinypic.com/2pq2ipc.jpg

smylie 02-08-2009 11:55 PM

amy - sucks john lost his job.... but is this new one going to be better is he going to be home more?
what grade is cameron in this year?

vonni - what do you drink instead of water?

smylie 02-08-2009 11:57 PM

oh oh oh
and now i remember why i logged on

i had beetroot on my sandwich today - ooooeeeeee living it up
hehehehehehe

trying to figure out what to have for dinner - we have heaps of options but i work 5 until 9.15 so i can either eat at 4.30 or 9.30 OR i can have something QUICK in my 15min break......

all options are not ideal

we have no left overs for me to quickly have before i go so i am not sure what i am going to do - i do like those weight watchers wraps so i could buy one on my break and microwave it and then eat it quickly..... hmmmm

smylie 02-09-2009 12:01 AM

vonni - awesome seaworld photos
immy is so so s os o cute! (and all the rest of ya too but she is a real little cutie)

amouse 02-09-2009 02:02 AM

kel if it was me i would go with the wrap at your break and just have some fruit before you go..

John is basically getting the same job back its the same place the same conditions.. probably even the same room but the company he was working for is no longer working at the plant and made all thier blokes redundent.. so we got full redundency money and is going back to work on thursday as usual.. bonus!!..

We are doing quite well with the working away thing.. even though of course as usual there is drama in my life.. my sister is still in the nut house and my friend ( single mother) has murdered an old lady on my street so i am part of the police investigation.. Its all the other stuff before around and after xmas that has kept me away from the boards but im back on the fat and narow.. and my weight is coming down again .

And im suprising coping.. why... who knows exercise releasing endorphens maybe?? lol

I suppose i must just be used to drama.. lol .. Cameron is in grade 3 this year and Lolly is in kindy 2 fulls days a week .. so i have 2 free me days .... (hmmm me thinks this is why im coping.. lol)

To be perfectly honest i have got over the whole murder thing becuase i have told the police everything i know that may help them.. and im not going to have anything at all to do with said friend or her children.

Its there job to deal with her they have her car in evidense, they found the old ladies purse and bank details is friend house and she has told her family she killed the old lady .. and they have spoken to the police so .. fingers Xed they have enough to put her away .

not suprisingly i was not over the top on my weightloss efforts over this time.. and plus we went on our holiday just after this **** started which helps.

Im happier at the moment then i have been in quite a while.. i have no depression at all .. im sleeping well im eating well and im exercising.. lets hope it stays that way.. :)

7senuf 02-09-2009 04:07 AM

Wooohooo I'm on fire.

Met all my goals today.
Didn't drink 3 but 7 glasses of water wooooooo
Ate reasonably well.
Sort of
kind of

weetbix for brekky
some popcorn chook on a sandwich for lunch (not that great i know)
a handful of skittles
a half chicken breast and half a cup of continental pasta and half cup mixed steamed vege for tea.
only 3 coffees and a cup of tea today
and SEVEN glasses of water woohooo

I AM about to have a naughty dessert. an eight of a mars bar in a square of puff pastry but..... I drank water

amouse 02-09-2009 05:02 AM

wooohooo vonni 7 was way beyond your goal well done.. :)

7senuf 02-09-2009 07:49 AM

TY TY TY hehe

LittleKiwi 02-09-2009 03:22 PM

Wow Amy you HAVE had a lot going on! That's great news that John got a redundancy payout and another job straight away.

Vonni it sounds like you're getting back on track - good for you :cp: I have to agree with the others - your man isn't doing a great job at convincing you to marry him if he's treating you this way. I hope you can get some kind of resolution.

Ani, sorry about your gain but I'm glad that you have weighed in now and you know where you're at. I'm exactly the same as you - this week I weighed in at 88kg which is back to where I started a month ago and now I have to work hard to undo the damage. Tres frustrating but we can do it :cheer3:

Lindor! It sounds like you're ready to really kick into gear :D Getting settled in and having your place to yourself will be good for getting you into a routine. Go for it :carrot:

Kel, mate you're on fire! :flame::flame: awesome to see you achieving some great results and to see you so motivated. You go girl! :cheer2:

I spent the weekend with my ex from when I lived in London. All he wanted to do was go out for meals and for drinks so he was easy to entertain but that meant that my diet and training went out the window.

Best of all, I got some action in the bedroom which was a real bonus as it had been over a year since I'd gotten any!! Thank goodness for ex boyfriends eh :lol:

:twirly:

7senuf 02-10-2009 04:43 AM

Went to Dr today. Good news and bad news but the bad news is still good news.
Dr don't think it's cancer. Keeping an eye on it with regular scans. next one in May. However the nuclear scan showed is rather enlarged and growing towards my supra clavical area. That explains my coughing especially when laying down. Dr could give me meds to try and halt it getting bigger but i asked for natural instead. And she also said stress can cause goiter so have to reduce my stress. So on 3 types of tabs and counselling sessions and being reviewed in a month.
She still going to make referral to have a chat to a surgeon and keep him/her informed on its progress so that if a decision gets made to remove it if it continues to grow or nodules become more, i will be already on list.

If nodules grow more they will do a biopsy.

Lindor 02-10-2009 04:02 PM

I shopped yesterday (forgot my list on Monday :lol: ) and only bought what was on my list...which wasn't much and wasn't urgent, but I want to get into the regular shopping routine so went anyway! I hate shopping!

I'm not counting calories just yet, but analysising where I am at so I can work out where I can cut back. I need to know when I eat because I am hungry and went I eat because I am bored and what other reasons I eat for (yup back to basics!).

It continues to rain here, so no walks. And I have been feeling quite tired after work lately...my sleeping has been kinda restless since Mum went and I have come to realise I live in a city and that has unnerved me for some reason? I guess half my life living in a small country town had given me some sense of security and safety that I didn't really realise until now. I'll get over it I am sure!

I have been pottering about in the garden or tending to the pool/spa most evenings, so at least I am not shutting myself up inside after work like I was back 'home'!

All in all though, I am still happy about this move I made! No regrets!

Vonni...good news about your tests, but how annoying that you have to be closely monitored still! I know with my boob lump, it was the fact that it was there and that it was not normal for me that messed with my head! At least your doc is planning ahead though to make surgery easier.

Alright, must move! Have a good day all!

LittleKiwi 02-10-2009 06:27 PM

Vonni what a relief that it's not cancer. What a pain though that you still don't really have a diagnosis! Sounds like your doctor is pretty onto it though and keeping a close eye on it which is good.

This flat-hunting business is painful let me tell you. Found a PERFECT place yesterday and went to apply for it this morning. I was half way through filling in the forms and the realtor found out that it had just been taken. GUTTED! :tantrum:

So we're now applying for our second choice which isn't as nice and modern but is perfectly okay. Fingers crossed that someone else isn't going to nab this one too! Also need to try and convince them to let us have a cat as my friend has a kitty that we really don't want to have to re-home.

Made it to the gym last night and did 50 minutes of cardio which was good. My trainer has postponed tonight's session so I'll have today off as a rest day and get back into it tomorrow.

Diet all good apart from scoffing 2 potato top savouries for morning tea today :nono:

smylie 02-11-2009 05:15 AM

woo woo woo julia - action ex boyfriends - is there more??

vonni - omigosh you have so much going on - am glad it is not cancer and am glad you are going to the doctor about it all

jemima been full on today as soon as she is in bed i have so much to do - but i am so drained from her i dont know how i'll do it but i am working all day tomorrow firstly at woolies and then at opshop and then i have hogsbreath dinner for inlaws bdays (there are 4 bdays this week in benji's family) (then jem next week) so i am exhausted and i have to start on jemima's birthday morning tea stuff party stuff stuff stuff stuff

7senuf 02-11-2009 05:28 AM

Julia what is a potato top savoury?

Yummo Kel Hogs Breath is my favourite restaurant of all time. They have lite cuts of the steak now. And the chicken is yummo. I like that their veges are still crisp and flavoursome without the need for added fats. I usually skip the fries or onl have half a dozen. But lately we been gettin the dreg ends of the tails lol. grrrr.

Lindor you have a POOL?????? Lucky you. You can have fun exercise. :p

LittleKiwi 02-11-2009 03:47 PM

Ha Ha Kel, my ex lives in Dunedin and I wouldn't get back with him but it was a nice treat to get some action and some cuddles! Seriously, it had been over a year so it was something of a relief :lol:

Vonni a potato top savoury is a mini mince pie with potato on top rather than pastry. Pastry, mince and potato = not good for the waistline!

It's raining here today and is apparently the same all over the country which is good because it's been dry as here and watching the news about Victoria certainly makes you scared that it could happen here too. It's absolutely heartbreaking to see what's happening over there, I had to turn the news off the other night because it was just too hard to watch.

On the news here since the fires started, the first 10 - 15 minutes of the news has been totally dedicated to covering the situation in Victoria. All of us Kiwis are thinking of our Aussie friends at the moment.

I'm feeling very piggy this morning :ink: went out for breaky with work and I had 2 eggs and bacon on a crumpet, a trim mocha and an orange juice. Far more than I would usually have for breakfast!

Gym tonight with my trainer so that'll be good.

Hope everyone's well :D

Lindor 02-11-2009 04:03 PM

"Pool" is nowhere near big enough for exercising in! It was described as a pool/spa when I bought this house. I'd say more a spa...but it is a big(gish) spa and it is maintained as if it was a pool - which I didn't think was the case with spas??

It was soooo not the reason I bought the house! I have no idea how to maintain a pool!

And I have not accepted my body enough to feel comfortable sitting in the garden spa!

PerthChick 02-11-2009 05:25 PM

Hmmm… I bought some decent digital kitchen scales two days ago. Now that I am weighing my food and being accurate with my calorie counting I realise one of the main reasons I can't lose weight :o.

It's because I can't bloody COUNT :lol:

It's so much easier to count calories when you buy processed food and you can read the numbers on the side of the box, but most of my food comes from the perimeter of the supermarket - and the fruit and vege shop and butcher.

So here I go again! But from now on I will have a much better idea of what I am actually doing, and this is going to be fun.

Lindor I wouldn't care what size it was - the pool, that is. Yesterday it was 40ºC here, and I was even eyeing off my small fish pond at one point - wondering if the fish would be really offended if I jumped in :D. I wouldn't, but I was jealous of those fish yesterday.

Vonni I am relieved!

Right! Off I go to make this week's shopping list and go shopping.

LittleKiwi 02-11-2009 07:29 PM

Ooooh yay, pink drinks all round :hat::hat::hat:

I've found a new place to live! It's not far from town, 2 bedroom townhouse which is pretty modern, has a nice kitchen with dishwasher, big lounge, nearly new carpet throughout and a nice deck area and small garden. It's only $15 per week more than what I pay now and I'm really happy with it.

Get to move in on 6 March.

Woo! :cb::cb:

7senuf 02-11-2009 08:03 PM

hey good stuff Julia b out the place to live. Now about them savouries.... we just call em a potato pie. But then you guys can't speak english anyway :p When u guys order take out you'll say I'll have s e x serves of fesh and chups :p No seriously, potato topped savoury sounds so much nicer than PIE.

Hey Kel, I'm goin to Gold Coast at end of March, we should try and catch up. We staying in Ocean Plaza Resort at Coolangatta for 3 nights. Thought it might be nice to take Jem and Eb to beach and have a nice lunch.... Just a thought. I s'pose I'll have to run it past Matt, but u run it by Benji to. Anyhows let me know. Its the 19th - 21st, but i think the 20th we doin the Movie World run, but then other days just chillin.

Ani, I'm sure the fish woulda moved over for you to jump in, mind you they would've had a good nibble on yr toes lol. I can just see u looking at pond contemplating it.

amouse 02-12-2009 04:51 AM

Julia im glad you found a nice place that is great ..

Vonni im very glad you dont have the big C .. but its not nice not having a clear answer as to what next.

Lindor since your not keen on your spa/ pool... i would gladly take it off your hands..... lol... nah really i bet you grow to love it.. got to a pool shop and tell them your new to it and im sure they will come up with the easiet mantaince for it.. My parents have apool.. and they are easy once you know what your doing.

Ani i hope the scales help... you wiggle a few pesky pounds off.. ... im really wishing you had jump in the fish pond now.... lol..

Well today has been an interesting Day. John flew of this am.. so i went to aqua .. as usual.. but i grabbed hold of the bigger meaner weights in the class.. and both my arms hurt from shoulder to wrist.. they are really achy.. lol..

i tryed to do laps after but my new bathers are too big around the boob .. and all i ended up with was nipple chafe so bad it has hurt all day and that was only 2 laps... musta pissed them off in the aqua class.. .. bloody bathers for them to get passed my ***.. they end up too big up top... these were a joke.. fine out of the pool... but in the pool.. im suprised my boobs didnt come out the top.. since they are a v shaped ... very annoying.. waste of money.

my wedding rings have been falling off which is strange since when we got married. nearly 9 years ago . i was about 15 kilos lighter then i am now.. lol
but anyway they have kept galling off and i took them in to be resized ... 2 sizes smaller.. and i also got the to weld them together.. which has made them alot prettier .. they used to alway move out of alignment and i would end up fiddling with them half the day.. lol.. im very happy with it now.. putting them together is like saying you cant seperate us.. :) .

anyway.. food has been a bit smash and grab today not the best choices but havent gone over cals.. so thats the main thing...

I woke at 4 am this am.. and john got up not long after .. we talked and i made him a coffee and at 5 he left.. i have been awake since 4 am.. so cooking tea tonight just wasn't gonna happen.. so instead the kids had tinned spagetti i had some ham.. then some tuna. and some bread... lol no butter no nothing couldnt be bothered... lol..

oh well im gonna go to bed... lol.. night all .