Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #61  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

vonni you look too cool as a punk.... you SO dont look like the mother in law (close enough) or the grandmother in those photos!!!

gen i admire people that can study and still work, live, etc must be full on, i cant even clean my house!

ani - whats so funny??? it was the ham hey........ probably worse than avocado........ whats wrong with this picture??? THERE'S NO BACON!!!

julia -are you doing exciting things to your hair??? next hair cut I am getting all the colour taken out of my hair... or at least starting the process..... big deal! going to be weird....

had a sneak peak at the scales WHY DO I DO THAT and looks like i have put on...... i am not sure what to think about that.... so i wont until tomorrow offically weigh in....................
Old 10-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 170cm

Hi Everyone!

Mammy welcome! It's great to see new faces around! My name's Kylie, I've been overweight since I moved out of home nearly 3 years ago. (Has it really been that long!?!)

Amy - you look smokin'! That is so excellent - it really must feel great. I think I'm about where you are - if I convert, I must be approx 220 pounds?

Hope everyone is getting on well. I'm really not trying at the moment, I'll be honest. Yeah, poor form. You know I realised that I don't eat at home anymore? I rarely have breakfast (Ani don't hit me), I always buy lunch, and I'm very very rarely home for tea. The only reason I noticed that was because I realised I hadn't done the dishes in ages - because I hadn't used any!

The meet in Adelaide on the 15th sounds pretty cool. PM me with the details etc, and we can sort it out

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:00 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

I survived my trip away! And I am kinda pleased to say I did not exceed my calorie limit at all! Yay!! But, I went totally the wrong way and ate way too little!! Boo!! Yesterday was less that 800cals!! But it wasn't because I didn't want to eat...it was kinda because I forgot to eat! I had a lot of work to do and I HAD to be home today!!

Other news...I got a call from the breast doctor in Perth. The lump is officially a benign fibroadenoma...that is good news! But, because of the discharge before and the fact that it re-occurred after the recent biopsies she'd like to see me again as she thinks there is duct involvement that needs further investigation/surgical intervention! So Ani...don't pack your walking boots away just yet!

Kylie, I have to admit it is very hard to get back into a diet if your head is not there to do it...but don't get caught in a rut. I know...I've been there!! Your best bet would be to set a start date and knuckle down and do it! And the first thing you need to do is get stuck into regular breakfasts!!! If Ani doesn't hit you I will!

During the whole time I was 'off' my diet, I always ate breakfast!! The thing you need to change is your lifestyle, get regular meals at regular times, don't worry about what they are just yet, but get regular! Then look at cutting back the calories with those meals! And maybe later throw in some regular exercise...did you look into that kickboxing class??

Hang in there Kylie...you will make it!

Amy...awesome pics! It must be really rewarding to see the change!!

Vonni...I picked you in the photos before I read that it was you! Looks like it was a fun event!

Julia...well done on your loss! And your achievement with your exercise goals!

Gen...excellent results! And good luck with the next one!

And Mammy! Welcome to Aussie Chicks!! I have just restarted my weight loss journey! I was initially 112kg, dropped to 80kg, totally fell off the wagon...and starting again now at 91.5kg! I can't do it without this bunch and I am sure we'll help carry you through too! Please don't be shy...jump in and talk...about everything weight-loss and anything else!

Alright, gotta run. I got a job interview tomorrow morning that I need to prepare for! Not going to jinx myself by saying more about it just yet...but I really want this job!! And I suck at job interviews! So please cross your fingers for me!!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:40 AM   #64  

hello mammy???
hello barb???
hellllllllooooooooo everyone

my weigh in is tomorrow.....................
Old 10-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #65  
It's ME!

What fabulous news Lindor, I'm so pleased for you. It must be a huge relief to have gotten that news.

I kind of fell off my wagon last night and went over my points allowance by 5 points. I think that where I went wrong is that I ate too much during the day and didn't have enough points left in the evening. That and the fact that I bought a bottle of wine and drank 4 glasses!

Anyhoo, today is a new day and I will move on. I've packed my gym gear and will go to the gym after work. I will also stick to my points today!

Old 10-22-2008, 06:33 PM   #66  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Fingers are crossed for you Lindor.

Yeah we had fun at the 21st. There were a heap of bikies at the hotel (in a diff area) and when I went outside for a cigarette they thought was so cool and wanted picture taken with me lol. A guy said he was gonna tell anothers wife I was the trollop of the night so I said tell her she shoulda seen the others.... I was the best looking lol. All in good fun though.

Last night went to the RSL and watched Dan England. Anyone remember him of Aussie Idol? He was very good, but a very poor poor poor turnout.... a dozen people in fact exactly. Was so disappointing to see this small town not support. They whinge nothing ever comes here and when it does.... they dnt support it.... go figure.

Anyhow we had a great night. He is a very talented singer and guitarist.

Shoot, gotta run bbs. kid playing with toilet.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:45 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 100kg/ticker/65kg

Good Morning!

Lindor, I'm glad you're ok. Thanks for the encouragement - I won't tell you that I didn't have breakkie again this morning, even though I'm starving. I just forgot and now I'm at work.

As for the kickboxing, I'd still like to do it, but I need to get some money problems sorted out first (still left over from when I was unemployed). Probably will look again in the beginning of November.

Vonni...Where are we all seeing these hot pics? Are we all on Facebook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7senuf View Post

Shoot, gotta run bbs. kid playing with toilet.
lol hahahaha!
Old 10-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 91/68/65 kg

Height: 172 cm 5ft8

Hey all im new here too!i live on the Gold Coast in qld!
Im so glad i found this place....except im sure my boss doesnt because i pretty much sit on here at work reading all these threads!
I'd love to eventualy share my experiences with you guys to!!
p.s. how do you get a ticker?xx
Old 10-22-2008, 09:58 PM   #69  

hi taryn - you get a ticker by pressing on one of our tickers and then creating your own.... let me know if you need a hand.
i am in brisbane.

vonni's photos are on her bebo thing - she looks awesome

i lost 100grams this week.
am a little disappointed coz i ate salad 3 days in a row for lunch BUT figure that it couldhave been NO loss if i didnt...... ho hum

julia - i am with you
today is a new day!

lindor - so glad you are ok!

ani - i am thinking about getting a job at bunnings... other than being wanK3rs whenyou hurt yourself are they are good company to work for?
Old 10-22-2008, 10:00 PM   #70  

hehehe
my cupcakes are ready!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:56 PM   #71  
It's ME!

Welcome Tarryn hope you enjoy it here!

I had a great day yesterday - stuck to my points and had a great workout at the gym.

No gym tonight as I've got a birthday celebration to attend so the goal for the day will be to stick to my points.

Have a good one ladies.

Old 10-23-2008, 04:46 PM   #72  

julia - how do you stick to your points at birthday celebration when you have been unable to plan??

kylie - i am on facebook and so is vonni - and so is jemima... are you?
Old 10-23-2008, 05:11 PM   #73  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

Hey guys hubby is home atm which is why i have been mia ..lol

welcome mammy and Tarryn ..

Hubby has noticed a huge change in my shape since last visit.. and is very happy with me .. .. ok truth out he wont leave me alone..

thanks so much for your comments im feeling very happy with everthing and had my weign in today...

113.7 kilos.. so im down 1.4 kilos this week.. from last weeks TOM weight of 115.1.. that will do.. it looks like i may do fine in reaching my xmas goal of 110 .... lol.. maybe i should try for something lower like 108?? hmmmmm... will have to think about it ..

Lindor that is such great news im so glad its all come back clear

Kel.. dont discount the little losses... well done .

Tarryn and Mammy with these boards you have to be registered for more then 20 days and have made more then 20 posts to get a ticker... so come on .. tell us about yourself.. dont be a stranger.. whether your ready to start losing weight or just wanna chat for a while before your start we dont mind ..

Kylie go and join the class.. can you just do it as a casual for now and asee if you like it?

Vonni that party looked like a blast.. and i love the joke you had outside .. gave me a laugh shame about Dan england turnout though

Julia looks like you've been kicking butt all week dont be so hard on yourself.. one night of fun is fine every now and then

Gen well done on you 97.... wow.. you smart cookie..

Ani i hope your week has improved form your dummy spit day..

ok now i have gone smilie mad.. i will go.. lol John is home till thursday.. so ill be fairly quiet till then... yeah i know me strange huh? lol.. ok talk to you guys soon
Old 10-23-2008, 06:21 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Hi, my name is Lindor and I am obese! However...

...today marks the end of one week of weight-loss management for me and I have learned (re-learned) that I can live without binges! In this week I have waited patiently for a doctor to confirm test results on a breast lump. Prior to this week, I have used the lump as a 'what's the point of dieting if I have cancer' excuse and I blame that for a good deal of my weight gain over the last few months!

This week I have also agonised over an impending job interview...for a job I really, really want to have! I sat that interview yesterday and I am still not entirely sure how I went!! Ordinarily anxious moments like that would lead me to the junk food section of the supermarket!

This week I also traveled to another town for work...often that will result in huge roomservice meals that most likely amount to near 2000 calories each! And for the drive I would require a huge box of hot chips to munch on to relieve the boredom!

This week there was also a morning tea 'birthday celebration' at work...normally that would involve picking on chocolate biscuits, party pies and other calorie filled crap!

This week my daily calorie intake has never exceeded 1500 calories!

This week I have also managed to improve my water intake...although I was far from perfect, I did managed to drink some!

And finally, this week...my weight went from 91.5kg to 89.5kg this morning!!

This week I feel happy and confident and ready to start another week of weight-loss!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Lindor that's AWESOME . I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to see how you go over the next few weeks/months…

Tarryn welcome to Aussie Chicks. Don't be shy - jump in and join our chats. I know it can be intimidating to try and join with an established group - but we love it when new people join us and share their weight loss journey. They are a great bunch, and have certainly made a massive difference to my weight loss.

Kel it's worth applying to Bunnings. They are pretty good to work for most of the time - the main problems tend to be with the personalities of some of the people, but you get that wherever you go.

Amy - great result! You are doing amazingly well. And you sound really happy that John is home .

Julia don't worry about a few 'off-plan' moments. They will happen throughout our lives, and the trick is to just find ways to incorporate them into our worlds.

Kylie do you know what's stopping you from eating better? Is it money? Time? Something going on in your head? And of course I won't slap you .

Hey Vonni - funny pics. I loved them.

I've had a pretty ordinary week and expect to gain weight on Monday. I don't really know what's going on - but I need to sort it out.

The good news is that it is RAINING here in Perth this morning. YAY!!!
Closed Thread