Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 12:16 AM   #46  
Senior Member sounds old!

S/C/G: 104/ticker/74.5kg

Height: 174cm - I think

wow gen! you must have drunk alot!!! it is awesome you are having a great time!!! i wonder what you were talking about with 'the wife'??
Old 10-20-2008, 03:10 AM   #47  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Unfortunately the scales don't say happy birthday. But they haven't smacked me in the head either. STill the same.

My eldest came over with her b/f this morning to do me breakfast. OMG just having her turn up before 10am AND DRESSED was enough to give me ten happy birthdays lol. Well the breakfast was Mcdonalds haha. Didn't have the heart to tell her I am OFF maccas. So had 2 pancakes (they gotta be real dont they?) with only half the butter and syrup I would normally.

Then friends came over and I had a small slice of caramel charlotte. The Matt came over with a sponge cake.

And I am bloated, as I have been way out with my pill taking so george is hovering and will do till the full blown thing grrr. My fault.

Having a lean lamb steak and mashed taty with peas and corn for dinner tonight.

A friend came over yesterday and he made me a guinea pig cage. His wife breeds them and Ebony wanted one (mummy wants lots)

I went to pet shop and bought one that was soooooo quiet and lovely. We had him in a shoe box inside until cage was built. My son left the screen slider open and my dog got it grrrrr She didn't maul it, but grabbed it out and took it outside. It was dead though as she had pierced it with her teeth. Anyhow I got another 2 from Margy. My dog is sleeping next to the cage licking her lips. Thank god it's been made dog proof lol.

ebony woke from her sleep and even though I told my son not to tell her, he must have. Cause she came out to me and said Prinny ummm. and made chomping face.

Anyhow, better run. Dinner is almost ready (early I know) and I feel like proper food as all day I've had crap.

Vonni xxx

PS Gen Gen Gen
Old 10-20-2008, 05:47 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

I actually didn't drink that much (yes, that's what they all say...) - maybe 4 glasses of wine. But I didn't eat anything because I was to busy yapping away. I really shudder to think what I was saying, but unfortunately I am sure I'll hear all about it at work today!!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:20 AM   #49  
Am I a senior too?

Make sure to fill us in Gen lol. Drinking on an empty stomach???? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????? Oh well. As long as you had a good time. Hope you don't feel yuk and hope they dnt give u 2 hard a time 2morrow / today.

My sis says that all the time "I only had 3/4/5 drinks" Prob with her is she drinks out of greedy peoples glasses. One glass holds equivilant of a stubby and a half..... so in wine thats way to much grog lol. Specially her. But she's so funny when she's had a few.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #50  
It's ME!

Happy birthday for yesterday Vonni, it sounds like you had a lovely day.

Try not to worry about what you may or may not have said Gen, I'm sure it won't have been as bad as what you might imagine!

All my hard work last week paid off and I have lost 1.1kg

Stuck to my points exactly yesterday and had a good session at the gym. Unfortunately it seems that I am getting shin splints so I'll have to try and come up with some alternative to running for the next week or so.

Goals for today are to stick to my points and do 40 minutes cardio at the gym.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #51  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

hey guys im doing great feeling great and am happy.. kid free this morning and enjoying myself.. i have a whole load of parcels to send off today but imn gonna sort them out after lunch ... im going to walk to kindy so.. no point doing the parcels now. im not gonna be able to carry 10 of them to the post box.. lol ..

Vonni happy birthday for yesterday

Julia congrats on the fabulous loss and that kick *** run..

Lindor great to see you in high spirits and feeling better about everything..

Gen please do tell us what you find out about your sloshed antics.. im sure you behaved yourself really lol

Kylie its just you me and Barb in adelaide.. and barb hasnt been around for quite sometime.. im meeting a whole load of girls from calorie king at a park in albert street goodwood on november 15.. could you make it there?? to meet up would be great they are all on the same journey as us.. and it will be great.. i have never met any of them beofre and only chat reguly online with one of them.. lol ..

Kel love the new picture of jem very cute.. sounds like your doing well with your chpoices.. your gonna have the best veggies im so jealous..

well its that time again i have pictures lol.. so here they are.....
january when i was 280 pounds.. already lost 17 pounds but didnt take one before this was size 26-28

me on the 19th oct.. 252 pounds i think.. anyway size 18.. lol

not bad eh.. im very happy to say the least..
Old 10-20-2008, 08:34 PM   #52  

wow weeeeeet woooooo
you look hot - you can so tell and you stand different too!!! you look awesome
before and after photos really motivate me

vonni you sound so brave with the dead gunniepig thing... i'd be a mess
pancakes are the better maccas brekky option for sure! and they are yummy

got to go and play with jemima

oh oh my capsicum plant has a flower on it!! woohoo

fish for dinner tonight - ww recipe - i ate jems brekky which was not in the plan but i will have no avocado in my salad at lunchtime to "fix" that
Old 10-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #53  

Hey there!
I'm a newbie to this thread so I'm sorry if I don't get all of your names straight away! Ahah seems like it'll take a while to get into the swing of things.

But you all seem really lovely and I can't wait to get to know you all
Old 10-21-2008, 05:50 AM   #54  

Vonni, sorry I missed your birthday - happy belated birthday!

Amy, you look amazing! I can't believe how quickly you've done that! You're about to overtake me! Congrats, you really have done an amazing job.

Well, seems I wasn't THAT bad - the boys gave me a bit of crap, but nothing like what I was expecting! I am getting sick though, so maybe that's my punishment!
Old 10-21-2008, 05:51 AM   #55  

oooh - I got 97% on my patho exam last week! Now if only I could do that for statistics this week....
Old 10-21-2008, 05:59 AM   #56  

97% that is so good!!! do you have to study lots??

i had ham in my salad and didnt really snack and did clean when jem was asleep and then i cleaned when i usually would have been binging i think.... could have gone for a walk with jem.... but didnt and it is stormy here so i am glad i didnt although the girl likes the rain....
Old 10-21-2008, 07:02 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Mammy WELCOME to Aussie Chicks - looking forward to getting to know you and share your weight loss journey. I'm interested to know more about what you're up to and what your weight goals are. What kind of plan are you following?

I'm Ani and I've been around for ages. I count calories and work in a physical job now. Have lost a little over 30kg in just over 2 years. Still got a bit to go, but I'm getting there.

Vonni HAPPY BELATED to you. Sounds like it was a winner .

Julia - woo hoo . I'm very proud of you.

Gen, Gen, Gen - do we have to charter a plane and go over there to slap you?

Amy the change in you is stunning! You look so different, and I am really inspired by you. You go girl!

Kel you never cease to crack me up.

I've had a mongrel of a day - spat the dummy completely at that b!tch from work… and in true Ani style I did a spectacular job. Must go stuff my face with food now… but don't worry, it's vegetables .
Old 10-21-2008, 03:44 PM   #58  
It's ME!

Welcome Mammy. You've found a great group and I hope you'll enjoy coming here

What awesome photos Amy! It must be so encouraging to be able to see such progress.

Gen, congrats on such stunning exam results! That's awesome

Yesterday wasn't 100% great food wise - someone brought in a chocolate mud cake for their birthday so I had a slice of that. It's hard to figure out how many points for things like that that aren't in my book but I estimated it at around 6 points and by the end of the day I was over my daily allowance by 3 points.

I did go to the gym and did 20 minutes walking, 20 minutes cycling and 15 minutes walking which brings my total for the week so far to 100 minutes. 140 to go!

No gym tonight as I'm getting my hair done so the goal for the day is to stick to my points.

Have a great day ladies!

Old 10-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #59  
Am I a senior too?

Welcome Mammy.
Amy WOW
Julia you are entitled to some nice stuff dnt beat yrself up about it Yr loss on weigh in was fantastic

Gen glad to hear it's all good

Ani 30kg in 2 years wow. I've struggled to lose 3 n a year. what the heck am I doing?
Old 10-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #60  

Yes, I did study a lot for that one. Now statistics this week, I'm finding it hard to study for. It's just so BORING! Heh.
Closed Thread