Old 08-26-2008, 04:19 PM   #46  
It is what it is...

I was down 2.4 here at work, and down 2 at home so they must be about the same...feeling good ...have 25 more pounds before I get to 199 though...
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 215/215/healthy

Height: 5'3"

Today I got an hour walking in. Plus am on plan. I had a lot of running around to do so didn’t get to planning everything. I’m going to try tonight. Well I’m off once again to pickup the kids.

Satine – I can relate to your bloating. I’ve been getting it something awful.

Arabella – Tai Chi and meditation are on list of this to learn. I have tried to meditated but find my mind floats back to my problems or just about anything. I’ve tried music with it and then I fall asleep. Pat on the back for not drinking that glass of wine. I have recently got into wine. I love red but have found a white I really like.

Leighish – What a precious baby! Putting a virtual Conductors hat on that cutie

Tigerchic89 – Wow that is great!

Satine – WTG!!!
Cashew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

How's that? That's how I'm feeling, too. I've been eating tomato sandwiches yesterday and today, and while they are nice and low in cals/points, I do use a good bit of salt on them, but mmmmmm, are they good!

Anagram, you're getting there, don't "oops" too much!

Carri, 2.4 gets you a

Arabella, tai chi instead of wine gets you a !

Leighish, welcome aboard!

Tigerchic, you'll be there in no time!

Cashew, an hour walk is great! Good luck with the planning!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:30 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 215/215/healthy

Height: 5'3"

Well I have a basic outline of my plan.

Auntie g - OMG fresh tomato sandwiches are one of my favorite summer food. Thanks you helped me plan my lunch tomorrow. LOL love the bloated smiley... exactly how I feel.
Cashew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:17 AM   #50  
It is what it is...

Morning All - well I think I have finally hit my stride, for a while there I was really struggling to stay on plan and not cheat ( or binge ) but now I am going along fine, not starving, and really motivated...and hey it only took 3 weeks ha ha ...13 pounds down now total for the three weeks and I havent even exercised, which I know I need to start doing...

Auntie G - I LOVE this time of year with the frest tomatoes...there is a little farmers stand down the road from me and I go and get his tomatoes and his fresh corn - I always miss it when it is gone...in fact I need to go back tonight...I just like to cut them up with some salt, but BLTS are always good.

Cashew - Great job on your hour of walking...that is great exercise.

Arabella - how is the SB plan going?

Hi to everyone else and have a great day !!!! Nice one here in Indiana today...high of 83 and sunny!!

Carri
Old 08-28-2008, 06:24 AM   #51  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Thumbs up Ticking along

210.6. 3.5 pounds to get back down to ticker of a few weeks back. Man, it does not take much to bounce up.

I managed over 10,000 steps a day average in July and am there for August too. Just have to keep stepping a few more days. I've been getting my average up, month by month. June was a bit under 10k and I think before that I was only averaging about 7.5k. Gotta think this will help. Right?

Satine, yay for you getting to three weeks. I do remember how much easier it all gets after I get going. I always feel like: It's not so hard. Why didn't I do this before?

Cashew, plans are good! I plan to make one every day.

Auntie G, thanks for the image. Hopefully, I won't get a lot of opportunities to use it, though Thanks for the too.

Leighish, welcome! We're steaming along here!

I'm going to a cottage with my sister and mom tonight. So I've got to get it straight in my head that I'm not going to have any wine.

Was talking to my sister yesterday and she said something about how much they were indulging themselves out there. Must resist, while also not being a wet blanket.

Have a fabulous day, all!

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:20 AM   #52  

Good morning! Doing fine during the week, but this weekend holds 3 cookouts to deal with. Ugh! Maybe it's time I start thinking about adding in some exercise!

Carri, 13 lbs in 3 weeks- wow! Keep it up!!!

Arabella, here's a better image for you... Have fun at the cottage!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-28-2008, 10:13 AM   #53  
It is what it is...

Morning everyone...boy I cannot wait for this three day weekend...I am having some serious mid year work burnout ...I just have to be careful with the cook outs everyone will be having ...

Auntie G - Thanks...I know I cannot keep up that kind of weight loss pace but it does keep me going and staying on plan. Like I said above, I understand about the cook out temptation, stay strong!!!!

Arabella - hope you had ( or are having ) a great time at the cabin...it is hard not to indulge when others are but I dont think a couple of glasses of wine would be that bad...I think the one I like is about 80 cals per cup...so could be worse, have fun !!!

Hi to everyone else!!!!
Carri
Old 08-29-2008, 08:48 AM   #54  

Yay, I'm having a 4 day weekend! And now I only have two cookouts instead of three. Things are looking up!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:19 AM   #55  
It is what it is...

Hi All !!!

I probably wont check in much over the holiday weekend so just wanted to say "have great and safe one"

Carri
Old 08-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #56  

Guess everyone's outta here for the weekend, but I just had to make it official - I'm rid of another 3 lbs as of this morning - yeeeee hah! The next 6 will be slower, I'm sure, but I'm getting closer!

Hope everyone's having fun!
Old 08-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #57  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

Hi!

I'm getting closer and closer to Onederland and I'd love to be part of this group. And it's kind of scaring the heck out of me!!!

I haven't been there since....... i can't even remember. I kind of decided (many years ago) that 220 was an acceptable number for me. How silly huh? When my Dr. weighed me in at 246, I had to pull my head outta the sand.

Anyways, I'm not following any specific plan, altho I am on a medication with a side effect of some weight loss. Mostly, I'm watching my intake of junk, and I use a lunch plate for my meals. Makes it seem like there's more . I weigh daily, but consider my "official" weight on Tuesdays. I even usually wait to "maintain" a weight for a couple weeks before I change my ticker. I found that weighing daily keeps me motivated and, if I do gain some I don't freak- just re-focus. I know how water, stress, TOM etc can play games with my body.

I'll be 50 next year and I want to be HOT! hehe.

It's slow, and I realize that it took me a long time and lot's of sloppy habits to get this way, and it's taking time to change that. I have Patience!

Thanks for the listen!

Dee~

Last edited by iwmonn; 08-30-2008 at 10:02 PM.
iwmonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:53 AM   #58  

Hi Dee, and welcome aboard! I do the same with weighing- daily check, but only once a week counts (Saturdays for me). I won't wait to change my ticker, though. Official weigh in day is official!

You seem to be doing great without a "plan", so I guess your personal plan is working! Slow and steady wins the race!

Old 09-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #59  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

TY Auntie G.

Once I quit trying to make 'programs' work for me I stopped yo-yo'ing so bad. (They made me feel so restricted and I got ..... rebellious lol. I do allow myself indulgences, probably more often than I should. But, I also watch the portions and it seems I binge much less often. Yes, I could be a lot farther along in my weight loss effort, but this seems to be working for now.

I feel like I need to see that number on the scale for more than a day or two before I change my ticker. I used to get all excited and change it immediately, until I had to start changing it back lol. That's never any fun. hehehe. Last week I got a 205 on the scale. It was great to see, but within a couple days I popped back up a couple. I was probably dehydrated or something. SO when I start seeing 205 regularly, I'll change it.

Have a wonderful day, everyone Dee~

Last edited by iwmonn; 09-01-2008 at 11:22 AM.
iwmonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:52 AM   #60  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Congrats on the 3 gone, Auntie G! You're getting so close!

Welcome, iwmonn! Sounds like your approach is working, and like something that will really help with maintenance because it's sustainable.

Satine, burnout? Me too! Unfortunately, I felt that way pretty much all the way through my four-day weekend and then yesterday afternoon I felt it lift and float away as if it were fog. In a better frame of mind today, even if I am back to work. Hope you had a nice weekend!

Well, folks, I backslid last night AND already this morning but will NOT continue to do so. It's de facto Monday and time for a fresh start -- here we go!

Time to be off and Let's make this a good one!
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote