Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #106  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in before doing some reading on WW.

Francie~ Yeah, it does suck when two of them are sick, because that generally means that all three of them are going to get sick, and that leads to generally NO sleep for mommy! We watched a movie called "Strangeland" at one of my hubby's friends house right after we got married. We left there, and got home and I was in need of a shower, but I refuse to take one until the next morning. In the movie, the guy that was the bad person in the movie, went after his victims when they were in the shower. So, I used to always try to shower during the day, but if I had to shower at night, I would constantly peek outside the shower curtain!

Jules~ Marissa still only has two teeth, so we are hoping that she pops more through soon! speaking of which, she is crying now...looks like another night for little sleep for mommy! I still don't get why David Archuleta is still in it, but then again they probably don't want to be accused of agism or something like that!
Old 05-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #107  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies..how are you all doing?

nothing really new on this end......just spending some time with Logan and Rissa while Brandon is in school. His bus driver told me that as long as it wasn't raining when they got to school, that they were going to be doing an emergency evacuation practice, so if he came home and was talking about getting off the back of the bus that is what he was talking about.

well, like usual, if it isn't one thing it is another!

the pediatrician's office called me today and told me that she looked in their system to make Brandon an ENT appointment, and according to their system, he is inactive on the insurance list. So, I had to make some calls, and now I have a call into our worker, because not only does Brandon NOT have insurance, so do Logan and Marissa!

So, I am hoping that she calls me back before the end of today so I can get them into an insurance group! Otherwise I will be calling on Monday and she won't like me at that point, so for her sake and my sanity, I hope she calls me back today!
Old 05-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #108  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

DO NOT POST HERE, please

Head on over to BIK #43...see ya there
Closed Thread