Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 12:47 AM   #61  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face Hello

Hi Ya.

Well good news is I feel better, not sneezing, etc. Bad news is I am down in the dumps again, worse than before. I dunno even why? I am on anti-depressants, have been for a while now. So I have no idea, maybe its just everything that has been going on at work, etc. I'll give it this week and if I still feel blue I will ask my dr about possibly switching meds or something. I have to go in to see him for blood work anyways. He's been after me for my blood for a while now.............dang vampire! lol

Well I hope you all are doing well.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:16 AM   #62  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Cristina~Ugh that sucks. It sucks planning a wedding around someone who needs to take leave, lol. I wanted our wedding to be in October..but the only opening the place had was for December. We got lucky with that too, because the ship didnt come back until November.

Susan~I played more games today and killed my arms even more, lol. I dont seem to know when to quit, lol. Congrats on the pound!!

Sue~Those Wiis are so popular, they're out of stock all the time. Its crazy!!

Sassy~Sorry you're feeling down

Well..I had a nice day with Fonzo. We walked to Subway, lol. It was a pretty nice walk until it started raining. But ugh, it was humid outside. My hair started to frizz.

Oh, it was so funny. Fonzo wanted a kiss, and I was playing hard to get..so he started making kissing noises in my ear. And somehow we ended up wrestling. He kept trying for a kiss and I just refused to give in, lol. And it sucked so bad because he was a wrestler all through high school (drool), so he was using all his old moves on me. He literly picked me up and tossed me on the bed, LOL!! It was scary but it popped my back so it felt good at the same time, lol. Then I turned around and tackled him from behind and started tickling him until he switched it around on me, lol. By the end, we were so out of breath. We gave each other a nice little workout, lol. It kinda reminded me of our very first kiss. LoL!! We were at my house watching Signs and we got bored..so we started wrestling on the floor and he pinned me down and kissed me, lol. *sigh* Anyways..lol.

So ya..I found out that I'm on the Blue Team for The Biggest Loser Challenge. I'm gonna start my workouts tomorrow since Fonzo has to work late. So yay!! LoL!! Then on tuesday is my birthday!!! We're gonna have lemon grilled chicken, some sort of veggies, rice maybe, and for dessert I'm gonna make cheesecake. Yum. I'm excited!!!!

Oh ya!! I finished the Time Traveler's Wife..and omg, it was sooooooo good. I ended up crying towards the end. I'm very curious to see how the movie turns out. I think Rachel McAdams was a good choice for Clare. (love love loved her in the Notebook). I started reading The Magician's Nephew. Which is book 1 of the Chronicles of Narnia.

Okay..I'm gonna go read some more. Goodnight all!!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #63  
I was born this way hey!

Just letting you all know..I posted some pics in the 20 something photo page!!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:59 PM   #64  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in here while I have a quick second. I am eating some ramon noodles as I post this, so I am trying not to get anything on the laptop!

Sassy~ I am sorry to hear that you are down. I hope you can switch meds to see if that will help you out!

Francie~ I will have to head over there to check them out!
Old 04-28-2008, 02:54 PM   #65  
I was born this way hey!

I had such a bad night last night. I pretty much played with the Wii games all weekend. And my arms and upper back were just sooooooooo sore. But I kept pushing it. So last night I took some advil and layed on the heating pad..but that didnt work. So I rubbed bengay all over. That seemed to helped, because afterwards I fell asleep, lol.

I did the one mile walk this morning..even though I was dead tired. And now my arms are so sore it hurts to lift them. Then I banged my shin on the dishwasher door!!! Ughhh it hurt so bad. I have a ugly bruise on it now. So ya..I think I'm done for the day. Which is very disappointing. I thought I'd be able to do more today. I'm gonna take some more advil and try to take a nap. I hope to be able to do more tomorrow!! Maybe I just needed another day of rest?? I dunno..Hopefully I'll feel much better tomorrow!!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:27 PM   #66  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

FRANCIE...yeah, it sux but what can you do? I just hope they don't change their mind again and wait until the last minute and not give him leave again...now that would really suck! Hope your arms feel better soon. Yay for getting thr blue team! Like your new avatar, too cute! The Time Traveler is in my stack upstairs of to read soon, lol. Glad to know it is good, of course I thought it was or I wouldn't have bought it, lol.

MINDEE...are they the same photos as on your myspace? I took a gander at those and OMG! They are too cute! Especially all the ones of Marissa with the frosting everywhere, lol! Love the bright green outfits too! Such a pretty color.

SUE...I don't know why they waited until the last minute, except that they are jerks and keep messing with people, and they can do what they want so....glad most of the trees and shrubs made it. I think we lost 2 trees, an oak and flowering plum...not sure about the elm in the front yet. Everything else made it.

SASSY...sorry about you not feeling well, lots of hugs to you

SUSAN...good that you and McD can still be friends. I never could be friends with guys for some reason, not guys I dated. WTG on the pound! Blood Orange is about this lady who had an affair was going to leave her lawyer hubby but didn't, her little girl was kidnapped, came home one day and found her just sitting on the porch and apparently there are some secrets & twists so...we'll see what happens. It is good so far though. I liked Good in Bed, it was funny. I've got In Her Shoes & Goodnight No One just haven't gotten around to reading them. I'm terrible...if I go to a bookstore I end up buying more books and then read those and I have shelves of books already that need to be read. Was trying to get them all read before I buy more but it isn't happeneing. If I keep reading like I have been I can get a lot read though.

HIYA KATY & JULES

I had a busy morning. Did 30 minutes of exercise before heading out and mowing the front yard. Then went to tan, I know...it's bad but I do it anyway. Came home and did another 30 minutes of exercise and then mowed the back yard and doing a load of laundry now. It's been a good exercise day but a bad eating day...I've already eaten too much and I know if I were counting calories I would probably only have about 100 left, lol. But I am having a chicken salad for dinner so that will make up for the rest, I hope Anyway...

Have a good one ladies!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #67  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

FRANCIE...GREAT pictures! I've said it before and I'll say it again...you and Fonzo make a cute couple! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!
Old 04-28-2008, 05:10 PM   #68  

Francie~ I hope you are feeling better now after your nap! And I agree with Cristina, you and Fonzo make a cute couple!!

Cristina~ Yup, those are the same ones of my myspace page! Great job on all the exercise that you are doing! I am gearing up for a challenge that I am doing that starts on Mother's Day. The main goal is to get 10,000 steps a do or to do 30 minutes of exercise. So, I am going to combine them both, but mainly aim for the 10,000 steps a day! I have also told myself that I am going to do my walking that I have been doing with Marissa, but I will do it whether I have a kid in tow or not. I can do two laps around the complex and it takes about an hour. (put that is pushing a stroller, which entails lifting it over the curbs and such) but I am going to push it until I can get a good amount. I am aiming for doing three laps around the complex. The last time I walked around the complex, I calculated my path into steps, and it is 1,795 steps on the path that I take. So, that is almost two miles if I am not mistaken.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:39 PM   #69  
ugggg.....

Mindee--Happy bday to two of your kids!! It's hard to believe little Marrissa is already a year old. My nieces boy Blaire turned 1 too and little Henry's is next month.

Cristina--you are so great on your exercising!! I started walking the paths through our property atleast 4 nights a week with the dogs. I was so proud of myself for making it up the first big hill tonight without having to stop. Sorry the wedding was postponed, I know you have put so much work into it. LOVE the style of the pink dress--you will look beautiful in it blondie!!

Franice--you need to quit beating yourself up!! no more bruises!! You and Fonzo are the cutest couple!! One of my coworkers went to Walmart at midnight and sttod in line for a WII--they were so excited they got it--she says she has never done anything like that and doesn't even go shopping on Black Friday.

Sassy--my allergies have been acting up to--my eyes are the worst--watering and itching. Sorry you are down in the dumps. I am right there with you but I am making myself get out of it. My grandboy helps keep me up. He's so sweet.

Sue--you need to post some pics of that pretty yard of yours for us to see.

SuzyQ--sorry McDreamy isn't the one--at least you can still be friends. Hubby and I had a long talk and I said I was going to be changing and do more for me and not take the contol and cutdowns and he can either change with me or throw the last 22 years away.

Katy--hi there!!

Well I got a couple of things I want done before bedtime!! Goodnight girls!!
Old 04-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #70  
kitty Momo

Evening Chickies!

Jules- Always make me smile when you post! Have missed you.

Just a quickie because I have a whiny child. Hoping to get to 160 by Friday, think I can do this if I don't eat. lol

The Bachelor is tonight!

Hold the press on McDreamy because we have talked a lot today and might still be on track. Making plans to see him this weekend.

k- GAB is ANNOYING me....chat tomorrow!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-28-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #71  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~You never know with the military. But if he puts in for a chit in advance, then they'll probably approve it. Thanks for the comment about the pic. OHHH..and double thanks for the comment on my new myspace page, lol. I showed it to Fonzo and he thought it was funny too. Hows your tan?? LoL!! Do you go to tanning beds?? Or is it spray on??

Mindee~I do feel better now. I hope to be able to go to bed early tonight!! And Thanks!!

Jules~I know I know, lol. I beat myself up often. I'm so clumsy, lol. "Clumsy cuz I'm fallin in love" LOL!! Sorry..that song popped in my head. Thats cool about your friend, lol. The only thing I've ever stood in line for was Nsync tickets, lol. Oh..and Paul McCartney tickets with my mom. It was total chaos though. I ended up getting lost in the crowd, lol. We go to black fridays sometimes..but since the Walmart here is open 24/7..its kinda not really fun, lol.

Well anyhoo...I did really good with my eating. I'm keeping track of it on my blog (in my workout page), and on fitday. It helps a lot!!! I'm so proud of myself. Now I just need to improve on the exercise. I played a little bit of Wii today. I figured out that the boxing is what kills my arms, lol.

Anyways...I'm gonna go watch some tele. Nighty nite all!! When I wake up, I'll be 23!! (well..not offically..I was born at 7:45pm, lol). Oh ya..heres a fun bday fact about me. I was supposed to be born on mothers day..but instead, I popped out on my baby shower, lol.

Okay...gonna go now, lol. TTYL
Old 04-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #72  

popping in here before heading off to bed!

Jules~ It is good to hear from you! How is Teri and little Nick doing? thanks for the birthday wishes!

SusieQ~ I don't like when I have whiny kids.......but I am more then likely going to be dealing with at least two here soon. Brandon and Marissa are getting sick, so I am sure that I am fighting the inevitable, BUT I am staying on it with medicine.

Francie~ That is great about all the exercising you are doing! I was going to do my walking tonight, but with Marissa getting sick, she has been up and down since she went to bed. so, knowing my luck, she will wake up right after I walk out the door and I wouldn't even know about it since Tommy is sleeping. So that is another reason why I will only do my walking while the kids are in bed and Tommy is awake.

I also need to get back on writing down what I am eating. I ran out of room in the notebook that I was using and I haven't gotten a new on yet......so I am going to try and go from memory......wish me luck!

Francie~ That is a cool tidbit about you! We got married on Mother's Day weekend. Our first anniversary happened to fall on Mother's Day, and it happens to fall on Mother's Day this year!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #73  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Francie- Happy birthday to you! My first DD was born on Mother's Day. Very cool. But you showed who was boss right from the start by appearing on the baby shower day, right? Anyway, have a great day!!!

Mindee- Hope the kiddos are not getting sick. Yes, I had one with middle child syndrome...although she was the baby until she was 11, then became middle child. She is still the brat! LOL

Susan- Oh, wow, maybe seeing McD again? He is persistent, no?

Jules- Hello, good to see you. I would love to post pics. of the yard. When things get nice and full I shall. It looks better every day.

HI to everyone else...gotta run.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #74  
kitty Momo

It is FREEZING in this library!!!

Another quickie because I had some emails to do and I am limited and anal...and that is my story and I am sticking to it!!

lol

Sue - omg. McD's favorite saying is "lighten up"....kind of takes the wind out of my sails and makes me feel I might be dramatic.
Impossible. lol
Or he will say "Drama" when I talk about the kids and he kind of rolls the word off his tongue. lol
He is pretty laid back and funny so what the heck and he promises cheesebread and he has a awesome wine opener, so the deal is done! lol

Francie - Wonderful on the eating and hope your arm is feeling better. Have you ever tried kickboxing??

Cristina - I am in between books right now. Chicken salad sounds good! Gab was trying to get me to Burger King yesterday so she could play in the play area and I said I couldn't eat anything there and she said I could have a salad. She is so sweet. She calls her lettuce on her hamburger "salad". We drive up to drive thru and she says "no pickles, no mustard, no salad" on her burger. lol

Mindee
- Writing down helps a lot! I didn't realize til I started it up again last week. I hopped on the scale and I see 162 right there in sight so I am thrilled on that! Anyway - hugs to you and the kids!!

Watched the Bachelor and I am wanting Shayne to get the final rose!! She is so funny and I loved the hat she wore last night.

Katy, Jules, Sassy a BIG HELLO!!

Chat later!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-29-2008 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:08 PM   #75  
kitty Momo

Francie

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to our wii arm injury,wonderful, beautiful,funny, shopaholic Francie
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Enjoy your day (wtheck, take the whole month!! lol) and I wish you all the best in the coming year!!!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-29-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Closed Thread