Old 02-26-2007, 08:42 AM   #151  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

I'm way behind this morning. Not sure what happened - probably captured by aliens and taken to the mother ship for an hour or so today So I barely had time to lurk, much less post. You all made some interesting comments today, I will have to come back tonight and chat.

Carla, Suzi, Painter - good to see you back again. Love to the rest of you, later gators...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:22 AM   #152  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

NAE MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER...THIS ISN'T EASY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU EITHER. YOUR MOTHER'S REACTION IS SO COMMON. BUT SHE'S A FIGHTER AND THAT'T WHAT'S GOING TO GET HER THRU THIS AS HARD AS IT IS ON YOU. HOPE THAT MADE SENSE. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN HERE MANY TIMES. HANG IN THERE

CARLA~ I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS AND THEY CAN BE VERY PARALYZING!! TRUTH IS I WAS JUST LYING IN BED THIS MORNING DISCUSSING THIS WITH MYSELF I HAVE HAD THIS ANXIETY ALL MY LIFE. I HAVE BEEN "PRETENDING" EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGH THROUGHOUT MY ENTIRE LIFE EVERY TIME SOMETHING GOES WRONG. I BEGAN TO HATE FACING ANY DRAMA AT ALL AND THUS PUT EVERYTHING OFF TILL THE LAST MINUTE IN HOPES SOMEHOW MIRACULOUSLY IT WILL ALL BE HANDLED WITHOUT ME.....WHICH CAUSES EVEN MORE ANXIETY I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND MOST LIKELY HOW IT GOT HERE BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I KNOW HOW TO "FIX" IT!!! PAINTER IS RIGHT IN THAT ACTION IS THE ANSWER......SHOULD I GET THE CATTLE PROD FROM LINDAT? OR IS A STICK OF DYNAMITE MORE IN ORDER????

HAPPY~ THE DH DOES SOUND LIKE A HAND PERSON TO HAVE AROUND! WOULD HE CONSIDER WORKING UP NORTH AND FOR CRAP WAGES??? I LIKE PEACH AND GREEN SO IF MOM DOESN'T , I'LL TAKE IT!!!
I'M NOT FUSSY WHEN IT COMES TO GOOD THINGS!!!
GLAD YOU AND CEEJAY WERE FAR ENOUGH AWAY. WHAT A FREAKY THING. WELL THEY ALL ARE I GUESS. WHEN WE HAD A TORNADO WATCH IT ALWAYS SEEMS "STRANGE" OUTSIDE. YOU CAN ACTUALLY FEEL THE INTENSITY OF THE SITUATION. WE DON'T OFTEN GET WARNINGS BUT UP ON THE CLIFFS OF THE HUDSON RIVER THE WEATHER IS WEIRD AT TIMES. AND YES GET THE DH TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE POOL....IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR SITTING BY THE POOL IN THE MOONLIGHT

SHAD~CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW LAPTOP!! I AM GLAD YOU BOTH FOUND ONE TO YOUR LIKING!!! WHEN YOU ASKED ABOUT THE USB ...YOU MEANT THE HOLE IN THE BACK RIGHT? I THINK I HAVE 2 OF THEM. ONE I KNOW THE PRINTER IS IN AND I FORGET WHAT'S IN THE OTHER. SPEAKER? BUT THEY ARE THERE. LOL THE DOLL.... I MEAN THE MATTRESAS IS ALREADY ARRANGED. ANTOINETTE IN THE OFFICE HAS ONE. SO YOU AND GRANDSON CAN SHARE A BERTH!! I COULD ROLL 2 CHAIRS TOGETHER AND MAKE A DOUBLE RECLINING BED FOR BOTH FEET AND HEAD FOLD YOU UP LIKE A TORTILLA! BESIDES CLEARING THE SPACE I NEED TO GET A DOOR FOR THE LOO!

HOLLY~ BIG CONGRATS ON THE LOSS!!! WILL KEEP DS IN MY THOUGHTS AND HOPE THE OUTCOME IS GOOD. BUT RIGHT NOW ITS ALL UP TO YOU AND HOW YOU HANDLE IT. NO MAGIC WANDS FOR THIS EITHER BUT SEND
FOR ALL OF YOU. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BOSS LADY AND THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY FINGERS!!!!

CEEJAY~ I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALREADY DOING THE MILES IN BITS AND PIECES!!! I CAN SEE SHY 8 M ILES WOULD BE A WEE BIT TOUGH OF THE TUSH!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE 188 DR GOAL IN THE SIGGIE.
I LIKE TO KEEP "IN TOUCH" WITH THE SCALE ALSO. HELPS TO SEE WHEN THE PLUMBING IS CLOGGED UP ALSO AND MORE FIBER IS NEEDED!

PAINTER~ SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THE NUTRISYSTEM FOOD BEING NS. THE FOOD IS SO SO. NOT RESTAURANT FARE OR HOMECOOKING. BUT THE PLAN IS GOOF PROOF AND ONE WOMAN CALLED IT....PROVIDING YOU FOLLOW IT. I LOVED IT FOR THE CONVENIENCE. NO WEIGHING OR MEASURING FOODS OR WONDERING WHEN AND WHAT TO EAT. AND THE BEST PART IS THAT IT'S ALL SOFT "CANNED" AND IT HAS A GREAT SHELF LIFE. BUT ALAS THE BODY REJECTED THE IDEA IN A BIG WAY!!! HOW GOES THE KNITTING? PAINTING? BORDER BOOKSTORE VISITS? WHEN I GO INTO ONE I THINK OF YOU AND DH.

SUZI~ I FIGURED WORK WAS THE ANSWER TO THE ABSENCE HERE. HOPE THE TRIP TO NZ IS GOOD. BRING HOME SOME DIRT IN A ZIPPER BAG AND MAKE A LITTLE SCENE IN A VASE OR SOMETHING.......LIKE A TERRARIUM. THEN YOU WILL HAVE "HOME" ALL THE TIME......

WE FINALLY HAD SOME MORE SNOW LAST NIGHT. I WANTED TO SIT BY THE WINDOW AND WATCH IT TILL THE WEE HOURS BUT I WAS JUST TOO TIRED. SOME OF THE FLAKES WERE THE SIZE OF BASEBALLS. MUST HAVE BEEN CLUSTERS OF THEM. BIG GIANT FLOATING FEATHERY THINGS GENTLY FALLING FROM THE SKY.
WAS A VERY SURREAL FEELING AND I FELT LIKE JOHNNY DEPP WAS GOING TO SHOW UPO RIGHT UNDER MY WINDOW WITH HIS SCISSOR HANDS AND WAVE A BIG HELLO AND THEN WE WOULD DANCE UNDER THE STREETLIGHT
I HAVE BEEN REPLACING MY HOMEMADE VHS TAPES WITH DVDS...SO WHY AM I KEEPING THE VHS TAPES????
THEY TAKE UP TOO MUCH ROOM AND THIS IS SENSELESS.
TOSSED OUT OLD MAKEUP THAT WAS BOUGHT WHEN A KING STILL RULED BRITAIN!!! I EVEN WASHED OUT ALL THE LITTLE BOTTLES AND RECYCLED THEM.
OFF TO GET MY OATMEAL. LATE BUT WASN'T HUNGRY BEFORE.
HAPPY MONDAY/TUESDAY!!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:23 AM   #153  
Happy September

HELLO HAPPY!! YOUR LITTLE LIGHT HAS GONE OUT AND YOU NEED A NEW BULB!!!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:44 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Mel--I wish I could have seen that snow. I love the big flakes of snow.
To bad aout the NS giving you problems. It would be the way to go. It's just to expensive for me. Your egg light is on.

Suzi--I know the feeling about being busy. Sunday's are a usually quite but I had a few phone calls.

Shad--Wow a new laptop. That's what I want if my computer crashes. Do tell us what you think about Vista. My boss litterally hates it. It may be because it's a new program.

Happy--I'm glad the aliens let you return. Monday mornings are always a no no for me, but I have to work. sigh I've had my caffiene but still at a slow start.

Holly--Glad the DH is having some bonding time with your DS. Sometimes that is the best cure. A little one on one is the best medicine.

Nae--Prayers and thoughts going with your mom. I've was in your shoes which was back in 1998. Glad you mom is a fighter and that she has her daughters with her. (((hugs)))

PainterWoman--I agree whole heartedly that action in the best thing for me. I took action yesterday and even though I had a few extra calories I decided not to eat any thing after 7 p.m. I eat a lot more fiber since the doc told me I had 3 diverticuli. I weighed yesterday morning at 191.2 and this morning I weighed 189.6. It's eating that heavy meal after 7p.m. that's keeping me from losing weight.

Every one have a good day.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:19 PM   #155  

Nae, I don't know if it's the case with your mom, but some of the drugs they use for heart patients can cause psychotic reactions. So if she seems restless and disturbed, that may be part of the reason, especially since older people sometimes have strong reactions to all the meds. When my father had bypass surgery 30 years ago he tried to climb out a window. It was all very upsetting, the docs didn't explain about the drug thing, and I would have continued to think he was going crazy if a nurse friend hadn't clued me in. I'm sending waves and waves of : for a positive outcome.

Happy, here all this time I thought I was a lazy DDD sufferer, when all the time I've probably been abducted by aliens almost every day of my life. Thanks so much for explaining - I guess the truth really is out there.

Mel, is the inflatable an Aerobed? They're really comfortable, and if you have the right kind the pump is built-in and automatic. (They're not so great when they spring a leak and the guest wakes up on the hard floor, but our Shad is pretty tough...) Will you have to move all 50 or so spare wheelchairs to Jen's place to make room?

Ceejay, don't you find the tush gets used to the bike? I used to go to spinning classes, and the first few weeks were almost unbearable. Then the butt adjusted, and it wasn't so bad. I'm ashamed to say that last summer when I had tendinitis in my wrist I leapt on the physiotherapist's suggestion I avoid bike-riding until it healed. (I'm very good at using legit health issues to stop all activity.) Then of course my oomph goes away and I just can't get it back. I have yet to leap back on the bike. Or the x-country skis. Or the hiking boots... The list is endless.

I watched part of the Oscars last night, even tho I haven't seen any of the movies. Gotta say, someone needs to send an emergency case of bras (Gwyneth, Jessica Biel) and NipGards (just about everyone). And what's with the Australian love affair with big bows? Last year Charlize, this year Nicole K. It was nice to see that even beautiful women who spend a fortune on their dresses and dressers, still get it horribly wrong. Makes me feel better about my basic large black camouflage and sensible shoes. Portia Rossi needs to eat a cookie.

Gotta go, maybe tomorrow I'll fill out that passport form (with a magnifying glass, of course), get some photos shot, pick out new glasses... Not that I have a lot of free time between chasing my little Lily cat (who hates to be touched) to give her eyedrops three times a day, and lying on the couch perfecting the couch tater persona. (Okay. I'm already perfect. But mustn't slip into actually doing anything. )
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:18 AM   #156  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

I hope those aliens put Happy back to where she belongs soon. Otherwise I might get the gopher job with the DH's renovations.

Mel, you would have loved Townsville this morning - all those uniforms! The army was in town and the US Navy was in town. Gotta love those guys can't ask for directions - they open doors, go in, discover where they are (hey man, this is a parking garage) then go to the next door they can open. Can any man ever ask for directions????

Shane is sending me a new list of airplane schedules. We'll see what he comes up with this time. I have to make a decision by Friday. I've said I am prepared to pay the extra $700 but not the extra $1200 when there is no guarantee that I will be upgraded. Anyway if he comes up with a cheaper fare to SF then I might just land there instead.
For those who are interested and even those who are not. I can fly to LA direct from Brisbane in 12hrs. If I stopover in say NZ or Hawaii, that time goes to around 17hrs. So one would be spending some 4 or 5 hours either mooching around an airport and having a shower and or massage in one of the lounges (some even have a gym - usually Asian) or going out and coming in through the checkpoints again. Sometimes it is worth asking for the direct flights - unless of course one knows someone at the stopover point, or one has not been there before and wants to see a bit of life . However in many big cities, the airport is too far away to be able to go shopping or swimming or whatever. I hope that makes sense. Planning is half the fun. Do I want to...... Should I.........? What could happen if....?

Good to see Carla back. We will organise to meet up somewhere - at least I'd like to, so when I get your pm'd dates, I will see what I can do and what would initiate the least pain for both of us (paper bags on heads???) Basic black and comfy shoes - yes I can do that too!

Gotta go, the Kong and the Feral are on the loose!
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:45 AM   #157  
Choose your hard

Mornin' chicks

At least this morning I can keep track of my minutes. Didn't want to get out of bed today. Was up quite often last night coughing. Dumb sinuses are driving me crazy and I took a sinus pill last night before I went to bed. Didn't help much. Dull nagging headache and sore throat too. Boo hoo Happy, eh?

Shad, you and my DH would no doubt find lots of projects to keep you busy and happy during my periodic abductions Perhaps you can teach me something! I do admire your courage to boldly go where you've never been before and consider it an adventure. Hawaii is nice though I'd want to do more than a layover there. San Francisco is pretty too - been there several times. Hawaii is gorgeous scenery as I've seen from pictures. SF is unique. Rolling hills - try and walk up some of the streets, Golden Gate Bridge, the most amazing fog I've EVER seen that makes a fantastic picture in the morning as it engulfs the city as the sun rises up for the day, crooked Lombardi street. And if you head south to Monterey and the beautiful coastline drive of Big Sur. I'm not so fond of Los Angeles. Too artificial, too busy, everyone trying to be "perfect". My favorite place in LA is that stretch of beach between Venice Beach, Malibu and Santa Monica. Happy planning to you.

Carla, you and I could be twins separated at birth when it comes to the procrastinating thing. I seem to get worse too the older I get. When it gets too out of hand I make little lists and force myself to tackle at least one task a night. I can not even in my wildest dreams imagine how much fun (NOT) it must be to give a cat eyedrops. 3 times a day yet! I will pay to see the video

Ceejay, hope you have a quiet day at work and a good eating on plan day.

Mel, not only can I see you folding Shad like a pancake but what about putting her in the chair that raises up? Time to get UP, literally Like Ceejay I envy your big fluffy snowflakes - that's the prettiest kind. At least you've reached the bend in winter where if it does snow, it shouldn't last too long. Does make for a mess when you have to get out. Sending you some warm sunshine. They are talking 74 degrees here Wednesday which is too warm too soon. The weather has been bouncy, bouncy. No wonder we are feeling sick.

Nae hope Mom is better today

Don't get too innundated with work Suzi!

Painter, I was reading somewhere about a guy who lost almost 300 pounds. It took him 3 years. But his focus was only to lose one pound a week. One pound. I think all too often we get stressed out - lose 50 pounds and that doesn't make a dent in the weight loss efforts. Self defeating thinking. Why is it so easy to avoid the obvious? So my focus is on that one pound a week.

Outta time here. Meadow, Holly, Madcat and apoligies to anyone else I missed.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:28 AM   #158  
Happy September

I CANNOT BELIEVE I OVERSLEPT SO THERE IS NO FOOD SHOPPING THIS MORNING...SIGH. MUST HAVE BEEN MIND OVER MATTER AS JEN ASKED ME LAST NIGHT WHAT I NEEDED AND TOLD ME TO WRITE A LIST IN CASE I DIDN'T GO SO I NEVER HEARD MY LITTLE PALM ALARM THAT SAYS IT IMITATES STAR TREK!
WE HAD A "SNOWSLOSH" STORM LAST NIGHT. JUST WET AND MESSY STUFF. I WAS TRYING OUT THE NEW CHAIR LAST NIGHT. IT NEEDS ADJUSTING BUT I THOUGHT I'D TRY IT ANYWAY. RIDES NICE AND HANDLES WELL...INSIDE. HAVEN'T GONE OUT WITH IT YET. ONLY PROB WAS WHEN I WENT TO GET OUT THE SEAT IS SO LOW THAT I ALMOST HAD TO CALL SHAD'S UNIFORMED MEN TO HAUL MY FAT BUTT OUT OF IT!!!!! SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT I AM THINKING
WENT TO THE LIV ROOM TO GET THE CELLPHONE AND TRIED ONE MORE TIME AND FINALLY SUCCEEDED
I WON'T BE REPEATING THAT FEAT ANYTIME SOON! LOL
OFF TO GET THE LAUNDRY STARTED.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

NAE~ SENDING AND HOPING ALL WENT WELL.

SHAD~ I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY ONE OF THEM OPENED MY DOOR BY MISTAKE.....THEY'D NEVER GET OUT!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE FLIGHT PLANS!

CEEJAY~I LIKE YOUR 7PM PLAN. I WAS GOING TO SHOOT FOR 8 BUT YOUR'S REALLY IS BETTER. I AM SLOWLY MOVING MY MEALS A BIT EARLIER. THEN I COULD HAVE MY LAST SNACK AT 7PM. I'M ON A 5 TINY MEAL PLAN. SEEMS TO KEEP MY SUGAR MORE LEVEL AND HAVEN'T HAD A LOW SUGAR ATTACK IN AGES. THANKS FOR THE IDEA!

CARLA~IF YOU AND HAPPY KEEP GETTING ABDUCTED THEN WHY CAN'T I???? I LIKE TO TRAVEL TOO AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET AWAY FROM THIS LOT OVER HERE!! YES ALL 50 CHAIRS ARE GOING INTO THE ELECTRIC ROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR! ONE OF THE FIRST QUESTIONS EVERYONE ASKED WHEN I HAD ANOTHER FRIEND FROM OZ VISIT A FEW YEARS AGO. BUT SHE ENDED UP STAYING WITH ANOTHER FRIEND.
HAPPY PASSPORT AND EYE GLASS DAY!!

MISS HAPPY~ OUR SINUSES ARE IN UNISON I AM SORRY TO SAY. I HAD ASKED THE DR ABOUT A NETI POT(SP) BUT HE SAID WITH MY LUCK IT MIGHT MAKE THINGS WORSE. AND I KNOW "WORSE" SO I'M NOT TRYING IT!!!!
MAYBE SHAD CAN HELP THE DH AND YOU AND I WILL SIT BY THE POOL OR EXPLORE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD TOGETHER....SEE IF THERE IS ANY LIFE OUT THERE!!! OR ALIENS!!! HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!
Old 02-27-2007, 05:06 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Carla--The bike I have is called the stamina bike. Believe me it takes all of my stamina to ride it. 15 minutes at 20 mph will equal 4 miles and 200 calories. Some people may scoff at that but it's a tough ride. Think of the eliptical but you are sitting down.

Happy--I'm glad the aliens have let you return.

Mel--I was riding x many miles to go to San Fransico, Ca, but reached that
goal I should be riding to get back home.

Today I've been on plan. I've figured out my bad spots in the day and have planned a mini meal for that. I just hope that I can manage 7 p.m. cut off time. I can have liquid. I tried pop corn last night. I thought popping it myself would eliminate some sodium but I was up a pound this morning. The extra fiber is helping tremendously.

Hello to Shad, Suzi, Madcat, and Painterwoman.

Have a good day.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:21 PM   #160  

Nae - hope that MUM is on the improve now. :hugs: :hugs: to you and your family for her safe op and soon home time.

Plans moving along. Shane has come up with a cheaper flight on Air New Zealand coming in to LA and going out of San Francisco. I just have to get him to cover the Vancouver to SF leg and then the rest can fall into place. Another chunk of savings about to get the chop. Still working on the Canada section - most of the rest seems to be gelling.

Carla - are you procrastinating on pm with the dates of your travels? Get on with it or I will come to Ottawa with the prod!

Hey I can bend in the middle with the best of them and it wouldn't be the first time I've slept upright - do it in front of the tv most nights.

Okay, time to go pull another workbook and course together. I'll be back with further comments and revelations later.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:57 PM   #161  
Choose your hard

Vancouver? Shad you need to be in VICTORIA if you're going to visit the Butchart Gardens - hurry, book that seat. You won't be sorry Although I hear Vancouver is lovely too if not a bit chilly for a tropical chick.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:41 PM   #162  

It's just that Vancouver seems to be where the airport is! So that's where I am leaving Canada. Haven't got the flight over there yet. So many things to see and do.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:58 PM   #163  

I don't think you can fly direct Vic to SF. Reasonable connections via Van, but it's a $50 cab ride from downtown Vic to the airport . I have a feeling Butchart isn't worth that plus the extra airfare.
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:15 AM   #164  
Smackin' into a Wall

Morning sweeties!

Job is moving along. We are finally nailing down exactly what needs to be done on this project and with any luck it will be all done by early May. If we manage that than there will be no need to renew my contract at the end of May and I will be free to resume a somewhat less crazy life. I have to say that the programmers and other techies are all really great, it’s just the management structure (or lack thereof) that I have issues with. Just tell me what you want and I can deliver it, it’s the waffling that makes me crazy. Enough about work.

Ok, let me weigh in on the Vancouver question. I think it is worth going to Victoria from Vancouver just for the trip itself. I haven’t been there since the 70s, but I still remember the ferry trip across the sound. And Victoria is a lovely little city. Mind you, it would be a day trip, Shad, but you could even drive up the coast and go to mile 1 of the Transcanada. Not much to see other than the scenery but nice drive. Maybe even spend the night there before returning to the mainland.

Happy~ It never occurred to me to blame it on alien abduction.

Nae~ Thoughts still with your Mom and to those of you who also sit and wait. Hopefully things will improve quickly.

Shad~ Let us know how Vista works out for you. You’ll be in this neck of the woods (where does that expression come from?) mid June-ish? I think a gathering is called for. What do you think? Or at least we could meet up. I offer my tiny apartment in the sky as a possible meeting place, or I do know one or two nice locations in this city. We can talk. Have you eve gone to the Botanical gardens in Hamilton? Just a thought…

Mel ~ I hear you on the DVD vs. VHS issue. I finally boxed up most of my VHS including all the Disney movies, but they are still sitting in the box in my storeroom. I don’t want to just throw them out, but who would want a box of VHS tapes? Maybe I should donate them to a women’s shelter or something. I wonder how much room in landfill sites will be full of old tapes and vinyl records?

Hi Ceejay and Painter and Carla and Holly and Suzie and Meadow and any one else I missed . Where has the time gone?? Darn Aliens… they travel fast from Texas. I have to run off and shower ready to face yet another EXCITING! work day. I’ll try to make it back this evening.
Madcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:32 AM   #165  
Happy September

CEEJAY JEN AND I USE AIR-POPPED CORN BUT FOR SOME REASON IT BLOATS US GOOD LUCK BIKING BACK HOME!! LOL

SHAD~ I WOULD HOPE WITH ALL THAT GYM STUFF OVER THE YEARS THAT YOU CAN BEND IN HALF WITH THE BEST OF THEM JEN SAID TO REMIND YOU THAT I HAVE A SCENT-FEE HOME. JIC YOU WERE THINKING IT'S PERFUMEY OR AIR-FRESHENERED! AU NATURALE REIGNS HERE. EVEN IN THE BATHROOM ROFLMAO

MADCAT~ MANAGEMENT? WHAT IS THAT? SOMETHING NEW? I DON'T THINK WE HAVE ANY OF THAT IN OUR OFFICE EITHER....WHERE CAN WE GET SOME?
HOPE YOU FIND A JOB THAT'S MORE DOWN TO EARTH.
WE'RE EVEN GETTING RID OF CASSETTES OF MUXIC THAT ARE IN BOXES NOW CDS HAVE REPLACED THEM. PRETTY SOON WE'LL BE PUTTING CHIPS RIGHT INTO OUR HEAD AND PUSHING OUR NAVEL TO LISTEN!!

CARLA~$50 CABFARE!! WE HAVE THOSE HERE TOO!!!
VERY EXPENSIVE THESE CITY CABS NOW TO GET ANYWHERE. WONDER HOW MANY BATTERIES IT WOULD TAKE ME TO GET TO YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS!!

HELLO HAPPY....YOU ARE GOOFING OFF ON THE JOB AND PLAYING WITH THE PC...I CAN SENSE IT!!

YESTERDAY I DID JUST ABOUT NOTHING. FELT LIKE MY OWN BATTERIES WERE RUN DOWN. MY EX MIL IS LOSING HER EYESIGHT AND IS PLANNING TO COME TO NYC IN MAY. SHE'S COMING WITH RELATIVES. SHE WANTS TO SEE AND SPEND TIME WITH EVERYONE. SIGH. A COUSIN CALLED JEN AND SAID GRANDMA ISN'T DOING SO GREAT WITH HEALTH SO I GUESS THAT'S HER MOTIVATION TO COME DOWN FROM CANADA.
THE GOVT TURNED JEN DOWN FOR PERMANENT DISABILITY WHICH MEANT A BIGGER CHECK. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME OR MAYBE FOURTH. I AM LOSING TRACK. ANOTHER SIGH. I WISH THE GOVT WOULD GO OUT AND CHASE THE BANANA PEEL SLIPPERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM. I MEAN HOW CAN YOU FAKE A MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY??? THEIR OWN DRS FEEL SORRY FOR US! BUT APPARENTLY ONE OF OUR OLD DRS DID NOT!
I GIVE UP. LET US HOPE THEY JUST LEAVE THE KID ALONE NOW AND LET IT GO.
I BETTER GO AND OPEN A WINDOW AND BREATHE DEEPLY AND LET THIS LOVEY MOOD I AM ESCAPE!!
HAPPY WEDNESDAY HUMP DAY!!
GO OUT AND HUMP SOMEONE NEAR & DEAR TO YOU!