Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 08:42 PM   #166  

i weighed and im not a happy bunny back up to 284
Old 01-22-2007, 10:46 PM   #167  
Project Down-Sizing !!

Hi Gals

Just a fly by from me. It has been a long day and I have an early start so going to try and relax for an hour and then head off to bed.

Hope everyone is doing well and I will make it back soon for a longer post
Old 01-23-2007, 05:44 PM   #168  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi NICOLE . . . . . . Sorry you are feeling sick. Congrats on the new vehicle (amazing how our tastes can change over the years, isn't it), and on getting rid of the extra pound as well as the WWW.

Hi LIZA . . . . . . Oh poor unhappy bunny. Just hang in there, girl, things will get moving in the right direction again soon. Tomorrow is my official WWI and unless a miracle occurs, I'll be joining your unhappy club.
BTW, here is another one to add to your list of PMS meanings -- Perpetual Male Stupidity.

Yep . . . I had a little melt-down last night (probably stressed about the up-coming surgery even though it is only a minor procedure). I devoured a whole litre (quart) of NSA frozen yogurt. It tasted like it was worth every calorie on the way down . . . but the gas from the Maltitol that kept waking me up all night was not quite so wonderful. Anyway, I've been a good little dobee so far today.

Hi LOUIE . . . . . . Keep those wings a flappin, girl and we'll see you when you get a chance to land.

Okay, chickadees, I'd better go get my salmon and "big" salad ready for dinner. Luckily, there's very little nasty stuff I can get into in the house. Of course, too much good stuff is still too much, so wish me luck. Here's a triple dose of to keep us heading in the right direction. Keep things moving and shaking and I'll see you later, gators.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:15 AM   #169  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hey girls! Last night was WW weigh in. Good news and bad news. Bad news was that my goal was to reach a 10 lb (total) loss. I'd lost 6.6 last week, was hoping for a 3.4 this week. The rest of the bad news is that I only lost 1.2 lb this week. The good news is that I lost 1.2 lbs....good because it was a loss instead of a gain! So my total loss is 7.8...I guess not too bad for a 2 week total. I wish it were 10, though. My goal is definitely 10 by next week. Surely I can do 2.2 this week. I'm really looking forward to buying new clothes a size SMALLER!!! Hopefully I'm only a few weeks from it!
It sounds like we're all kindof struggling this week. My WW leader says something to the effect of "well, it was fun putting it all on. It can't be fun taking it all back off, but it's worth it!!!! Let's get healthy!!" She talked about exercise this week (last night). I'm going to try to be more active, but I'm not doing an "exercise program." That's the thing I find to be the hardest. I cannot workout at home in my living room. It just doesn't motivate me. But it's impossible to go the the gym or rec center alone with a 22 month old and get anything done besides chasing her around. (Everyone I know works during the day and cannot watch her for me.) Not quite sure how I'm going to be able to get my exercise in, yet.

I'll be back later. Almost time to take my son to school....and have to stop for gas. BRRRRRRR!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful day abundantly filled with blessings only God could give! He loves you each and every one!!
Old 01-24-2007, 09:23 AM   #170  
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/230/175

Just a quick pop in for me I will try to get back soon for some personals. I have been on track with food and exercise this week so far and the scales are sitting at 223 and not wanting to budge. I have till Saturday to get them as low as I can before I have to move that stupid ticker up to the correct weight. UGH I hate the thought of going up instead of down but I gave myself 2 weeks to get back and I then have to move the ticker to the correct weight. I hope that when TOM is over I will see a drop.

Well gotta get to work, Check back later.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:10 AM   #171  
Onward and Downward

Oh well . . . remember that three pounds I was raving about losing last week . . . two of them came back as of this morning. BOO / HISS The human body is so much fun to work with. Now my week was definitely not as good as last week. My total calorie intake was 1400 higher; but 1400 calories does not 2 pounds make (not even 1/2 a pound), so hopefully it is mostly WWW and will go away soon.

DIANE . . . . . . that is a great loss for two weeks and the current 1+ is nothing to sneeze at either. BTW, is it Diane or Dianne?

ROBBIN . . . . . . hopefully some of it is TOM. Good Luck on kicking the rest to the curb, too.

Have a great day, chickies . . . keep things moving and shaking. See you soon.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #172  
rambler

S/C/G: 296/225/170

Well girls where do it start?? Life is pretty weird right now. Had a little mental, spiritual and physical breakdown over the last week. 8 year anniversary of losing my twins and apparently haven't coped with it as well as i thought. (for those of you who haven't heard the story, i delivered twin girls Savannah and Victoria at 23 weeks gestation, they lived about 8 hours before they died) But thanks to wonderful friends and family and a gracious God i am getting back on my feet and moving in a much more positive direction. My weight is hanging about 246, up and down here and there so i am not moving the ticker just yet. I am hoping to get things back to there and below really quick.

Have skimmed through all the posts I missed and will offer some generic personals-- is that possible sounds a little contradictory, huh!!

Congrats to all the losers and i am with all of you WWW and mysterious gainers. Plateaus are so much fun!

Sounds like there is lots of weird weather going on out there, hope everyone is coming through it safely! We are already hearing talk of some white stuff coming our way NEXT Thursday, guess they want to give everyone a chance to get their milk and bread! I will probably get a little extra non-perishables over the weekend and hope for the best!

Seems we have a few others MIA at the moment and still a few flyer's by, hope all is going well with you and we can have a better visit soon!

Well ladies i finally did a little meal planning. So far its only been supper meals that are planned and pretty much just the main course. I made low carb spicy peanut chicken last night and i am going to try homestyle turkey loaf tonight. I am realizing that side dishes are where things get really boring for me, but i am surfing the books and hopefully will liven things up here a little more real soon!

Well guess i am going to get going now. I am debating on trying a new exercise DVD i got. One of the more dance style videos. I am no Ginger Rogers for sure so we'll see!

Well ladies, keep the positive thoughts going and doing what we know is best for us!!!!!! Let's not be our own worst enemies! Have a good evening and will try to be back soon. I keep saying that though don't I!
Old 01-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #173  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies...sorry I've MIA. It was just a usual weekend for me and didn't get a chance to check in. Then come monday PMS set in and has affected me this time like no other. I've been taken from my high horse and knocked down to what I feel is like my lowest low. All I wanted to do is sigh and cry and I had/have no reason why. It's very discouraging and the scales are not very nice to me either. Everytime I think about where I was before last weekend compared to what they are now (217) that I get even more depressed. I have to keep reminding myself that is all the effects of TOM and it will pass and I'll be back. It just hasn't been a great few days for me and I don't know how to explain it, but I'm not me and I don't feel like doing much. Oh why do we have to have hormones like this!?

Anyways....I hope you all are still treking and getting results. I hope to be back to me soon!

TTFN!
Old 01-24-2007, 02:45 PM   #174  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Think I'm having an off day. I've been not keeping up with my points today....I've had maybe 4-5 points of instant mash potatoes, probably 2C. of popped popcorn (no points, I don't think...haven't checked) and two bowls (probably 3 Cups) of chili....at 2-3 points/cup. I'm just hungry today! I've gotta get a handle on this!!! I'm not eating again til supper....and it'll be light then! I'm gonna go attempt to tally up my points...hard to do when you don't measure. Guess I can get a ballpark, huh?
Old 01-24-2007, 05:06 PM   #175  
rambler

S/C/G: 296/225/170

Girlies girlies girlies!!!!!! we have got to get out of these doldrums!!!!!! Tina, i am with ya girl, life can get so overwhelming and just typing can be more effort than you want to expend! Diana, I have got major munchies myself right now and know it is sugar withdrawal. So i am trying to fill up on healthy carbs and keep going!!! Time to go whip up my turkey loaf!!! Hope ya'll have a good evening! Erin
Old 01-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #176  

Evening Ladies...It's been a couple of busy day for me, and I'm loking forward to the next couple of days so I can just stay home and get some housework done.
Had a great weigh-in at weight watchers...1.7 lbs. I feel in my heart that I will be below 299 by June. I also got in a 40 minute walk in at the mall this morning

Diane...I know it can be hard to take time out for yourself when you have very small children. Can you put your 22 month old in a stroller and go for a walk. It may sound weird, but I grab a grocery cart at K-Mart, put my purse and jacket inside it and walk the mall. Once the snow is gone, I plan on buying a joggers stroller, and give my dog Ozzy a ride. He's gone blind, and it's just too hard to take him walking with me on a leash, but he loves to ride, and with gravel roads the jogger's stroller should do the trick. That's a great loss for the week! 7.8 for two weeks is AWESOME!!! I'm also hoping for a 2.2 lb loss for next week, but I won't be dissapointed if I don't make it. I look at only 5 lbs at a time and nothing more.
Diane, something for you to think about; you have loss almost 32 cubes of butter. 32 cubes of butter that are not on your hips!

Linda...Sorry to hear you had a little melt down. We have all been there and done that. You will have those 2 pounds gone in no time.

Robbin...Sorry that darn scale isn't moving for you. Sounds like your body is adjusting and soon you will see the scales heading downward. Don't get discourage, OK!

Tina...OK Tina, enough!! You need to sit down and think about how far you have come. Sweetie, you have loss over 50lbs and I know how bad you want to see 199. It will happen, just not as fast as you would like it. I'm sure PMS has you retaining water and giving you the blues really bad, but this too will pass. Get your rear in gear and give your exercise equipment some heavy duty workout. A thought for you, you have loss 228 cubes of butter! That should put a smile on your face.

Erin...I'm so sorry for your loss, but I know with time and God's grace the years will get better for you. How was your turkey loaf? I use a lot of receipes out of "Light and Tasty" and "Cooking Light". I should get my butt in gear and post a few that I really like for you gals.

Liza...Sending the fairy fat mother your way. I just know you will report a loss for next week.

Louie...Hope you fly by for a visit and are having a good week.

Well girl's, I've got a few points to play with tonight, so I going to fix myself a bowl of strawberries and vanilla yogurt for a snack. Stocked my frig with fresh fruit and veggies today, boy have the prices jumped from last week, but we got to do what we got to do to get healthy.

Till later,

cheryl

Last edited by Cheryl120; 01-24-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #177  
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/230/175

Well ladies just another quick drop in for me and I am sorry to do it but my days have been so so busy here lately its hard to find time to get here. I did want to pop in though and let you all know that the scales are finally moving again. I went from 223 yesterday to 219 today ............ Man it feels good. I have stuck with my exercise everyday since Friday and am feeling much more in the groove.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:15 PM   #178  
Onward and Downward

Hi gang . . .

Sorry, but I've only got time for a quickie, too. The day has been very busy, the evening will be equally so and I have to go to bed early so I can get up long before the crack of dawn to get to the hospital by 6:30 a.m. - what a horrible hour for surgery - oh well, hopefully that means I get home earlier too.

Of course, the weather is beautifully calm and sunny today; the weather is supposed to be beautifully calm and sunny on Saturday . . . but tomorrow . . . 4 to 6 inches of snow and high winds . . . it figures.

Don't imagine I'll be around much tomorrow and maybe not the weekend either . . . but I'll see you all again soon. Keep things moving and shaking everybody.

Last edited by meowee; 01-25-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #179  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Just a quickie to wish you well tomorrow Linda, during your procedure. Hope it goes smoothly and that you're feeling better soon.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #180  

Linda, just pop-in to let you know I will be think of you tomorrow. Hope you sail through your surgery and back home by the afternoon. Hope you put your feet up and relax for the rest of the weekend.

Cheryl
Closed Thread