About shoulder length 4 16.00%
Past your shoulder, but above your waist 6 24.00%
Below your waist but above your butt 1 4.00%
Past your butt 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2004, 02:53 PM   #61  

Height: 5' 7"

Default (((Jack-K)))

Jack-K...sorry that you are having a bad day. Praying for you in all areas. I'm sorry your hubby is having to be gone so much right now.

Deb...good to see you!

Love and hugs to everybody. One last load to fold and no clothes over the weekend!!! Laundry is my least favorite chore so I do NOT let it get behind..LOL

It's been so rainy here we're starting to drown the crayfish. Stormy found one by the back door who had seen better days. Today my baby turns 7. In a few days my big baby turns 19. They are growing soooo fast.

Colleen...how is your son doing?

Gotta run.

Love,
Crystle
CountryMom4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 06:05 PM   #62  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

YO HO HO ALL YOU SUGAR BUSTER BUDDYS!!!

BOB has been dragging around, mostly with her lip on the ground behind her arse for over a week now, but THE DUNGEON MISTRESS shook the baby dookie out of me last night and all is well with the world! She has to do that every now and then to keep me in line! This time she even called me STUPID!!..but every now and then, I get a large case of the stupids and she does her magic that only Debbie can do and suddenly....everything is ok!

For all of you who wondered what Valerie was talking about in her now missing post.....I put something on here that she questioned and we BOTH deleted our posts to keep the roar down!...so that one will be our little secret....Actually, Crystle caught it too and emailed me, but she hadn't replied.....SO SEE???? Ya gotta check the board on a regular basis....

JACKIE...I'm so sorry that you're having a rough time. Keep that chin up Girlfriend....everything is gonna be alright.....LISTEN TO BOB ON THIS ONE!!!! WILL YA?????
Did you go to the wig places uptown? Linda told me that when she went, she didn't know if she wanted to get out of the car or not, but after visiting,
that's when she decided to cut her hair and get some hats!
What did the Doc say he thought caused the separation? I know that sometimes in radical mastectomies, rejection happens, but you didn't have that so I'm curious?????

DEBBIE..... What did ELI bring you back from Seattle?
Did you tell him that you took the tour of the airport waiting on him? My guess....he was the last on off the plane! Correct????

GREENRN So glad you're back...don't worry, you'll be back on track in no time!

MISSY!!!!!! I'm back.... Ready to climb back up on my ...You might wish I had stay away a little longer!
How were those crawfish????? I absolutely love them...was in Charleston and got some, and when I sucked the head, everyone there went
"ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww So I bought them a Tshirt with instruction on how to eat them!
Hope you're feeling better after that cold! They can be killers this time of the year!

LAURIE....{{{{{{{{{{THANKS}}}}}}}}}}} for wondering about me....that feels really good! How's BOOGIE today?

HEY SEF~~~~~

HEY BARB!!!

HEY TRISH!!!

LYN...How's your sweetie doing?

NAT...How was the RODEO???? How's your ear today...having just gone through over 6 weeks of that, I can totally relate!!!!

Well, I think that's everyone....NOW...time for the MOVIE REVIEWS

THIS WEEKS PICKS ARE:

WEDDING FOR BELLA (SCOTT BAIO
COLD CREEK MANOR (DENNIS QUAID, SHARON STONE)
SYLVIA (GWYNETH PALTROW)
SOLDIERS GIRL {ANDRE BRAUGHER FROM LAW AND ORDER)
WICKED SPRING (ABOUT THE CIVIL WAR)
SCORCHED (WOODY HARRELSON)
WHALE RIDER (YES DEBBIE, I RENTED IT AGAIN AND HOPE I GET TO SEE IT THIS TIME!)

Going to get my hair shorned in the moring, then tack back a leash and two
Xsmall tshirts for TIPPY....that's about it for me this weekend except the usually laundry....

I don't know about y'all, but I'm pulling for Michael to go to DUKE ~~~~~~~~~EXCELLENT MEDICAL SCHOOL....EXCELLENT UNIVERSITY!!!

I'm off....talk to y'all later!

BOB

Last edited by THE BIG ORANGE BABE; 04-26-2006 at 07:32 PM.
THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 06:27 PM   #63  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Okay, here's some good news! First, we don't have to kill of SUZY! Found out that she's competing for a scholarship, so she's safe, but that's not even the good news! Today, MICHAEL got a FED EX delivery - mind you, I was just DYING to open the damn thing up and had to wait til he got home from school to do the honors. He was selected to compete for a full scholarship to DUKE! Out of 16,500 candidates, he's 1 of 26 to compete for 8 scholarships for 4 years! It would of been a lot nicer if he was able to open the letter stating he got a full scholarship, but this is pretty close, I just hope he gets the "cigar!" Now, instead of going up and missing 2 days of school, he's going up prior to all the other kids, from April 1-4 to compete and he'll know right after the weekend if he's going to get it! He's very excited! This is a scholarship funded by Bill Gates and his wife, she graduated from Duke. So, now we're on a wait and see and then put-on-your-best behavior and then wait and see!!!

Got my 50 items up on Ebay and those will start tonight - I pray I will do well with them. I'm going to try to relist at least 10 items that didn't previously sell in hopes some of them will now.

BOB, ELI brought me coffee, PIKES PLACE BLEND, only available at the SB there, a mug that has nothing to do with SB, a few odds and ends, but nothing exciting, well, the chocolate coffee bar, but I have sworn not to eat it. He's been at work since 4am - he's still there as I type - nothing new!!!

JACKK, with all the wigs we have here I'm sure there must be SOMETHING you'd like. Some of these wigs are worth $100 - maybe you should give me an idea of what you're looking for and possibly something we have would fit the bill - like the Sleeping Beauty wig? Or we do have a white trash wig that I'm just SURE you'll turn heads in. Seriously though, we do have some real professional wigs-I could photograph them for you and see if you like any - we even have wig figures to put them on for display!!!! Hope you feel better, in all ways!

COUNTRY,

Will check in later - MICHAEL is going to his MENSA meeting in a few - means the computer will be free, well, unless LAUREN hops on!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Debelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:53 PM   #64  

Unhappy

Confession time. I just got back from Brusters Ice Cream parlor. Blueberry cheescake ice cream in a waffle cone. I sooo needed it. It will take me a week to burn off the calories but hey, gotta live a little right? I may of fell off the horse but hes still here so i will get back on him.

Deb- That is GREAT news!!!!!! I know your excited. You also sound like you have gotten lots accomplished lately and also sound like your in better spirits. Its great to have you back.

Bob- lol loved your posts!! I cant believe she called you stupid!!! But since it worked Im glad she did!!!!

Well thats it for the personal posts, im feeling a little ( alot) bloated right now and need to get up.

My horse and I will be back tomorrow...lol

Valerie
vmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 08:56 PM   #65  
sef

HiedeeHo All!

Just another day. Usual Friday housework.

Most annoying! I have developed a floater in my left eye, it just came this afternoon. It's like being pestered by a gnat! I have one in my right eye that came about with my cataract operation, I'm used to that one and can ignore it for the most part. This is more centered and not being used to it..................

FRUIT: Hope you have a good weekend. Seems like a lot of peolpe are just skimming. It's Friday and only five pages!

GREEN: Welcome back! :clap: Healthy is one of my reasons to be here.

DEB: Garage sales Where will you put anything you get? Better sell first. We'll keep fingers crossed that Harvard has so many applicants they're a little slow in accepting. How do we find your things on ebay? Just read further along the Board.
for Michael. You must be busting your buttons!!!!!

JACKK: What's to forgive? You post and keep us uipdated on your progress. You don't have to answer every single post! I had a friend who went through chemo and she had three or four wigs in different styles and colors. She said it was the only chance she would have to go from blonde, to redhead in the matter of minutes. Hope all goes well with stitches. Hope tomorrow will be better spirit-wise. You are in my prayers.

BOB: Good to see one of your usual posts. Debbie is a great cheerleader! Glad you seem to be feeling better.

V: We just have to be careful we don't live too good, if you know what I mean Next time feed it to the horse!

FFs:
It was a small town and the patrolman was making his evening rounds. As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon Sarah Weinstein and Sadie Goldstein, two little old ladies sitting in a used car. He stopped and asked them if they were stealing the car.

They said,* "Heavens no, we just bought it."

He said, "Then why don't you drive it away?"

They said, "We can't drive."

He asked, "Then why did you buy it?"

They answered, "We were told if we bought a car here, we'd get screwed, so we are just waiting."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Priest's Good Advice

A businessman was in a great deal of trouble. His business was failing, he had put everything he had into the business, he owed everybody-- it was so bad he was even contemplating suicide. As a last resort he went to a priest and poured out his story of tears and woe.

When he had finished, the priest said, "Here's what I want you to do: Put a beach chair and your Bible in your car and drive down to the beach. Take the beach chair and the Bible to the water's edge, sit down in the beach chair, and put the Bible in your lap. Open the Bible; the wind will rifle the pages, but finally the open Bible will come to rest on a page. Look down at the page and read the first thing you see. That will be your answer, that will tell you what to do."

A year later the businessman went back to the priest and brought his wife and children with him. The man was in a new custom-tailored suit, his wife in a mink coat, the children shining. The businessman pulled an envelope stuffed with money out of his pocket, gave it to the priest as a donation in thanks for his advice.

The priest recognized the benefactor, and was curious. "You did as I suggested?" he asked.

"Absolutely," replied the businessman.

"You went to the beach?"

"Absolutely."

"You sat in a beach chair with the Bible in your lap?"

"Absolutely."

"You let the pages rifle until they stopped?"
"Absolutely."

"And what were the first words you saw?"

"Chapter 11."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day and he walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside.

He then noticed there was a jackass lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He promptly called the local police station. The
conversation went like this:

"Top o'day to ye. This is Sgt. Flaherty. How moght I help ye?"

"This is Father O"Malley at St. Brigid's. There's a jackass lying dead in me front lawn. Would ye be so kind as to send a couple o'yer lads to take care of the matter?"

Sgt. Flaherty considering himsrlf to be quite a wit replied with a smirk, "Well now father, it was my impression that you people took care of last rites!"

There was a dead silence on the line for a long moment. Father O'Malley then replied: "Aye, that's certainly true, but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Andy Rooney on Monica.
Can you believe it? Monica turned 28 this week. It seems like only yesterday that she was crawling round the White House on her hands and knees.

2. Andy Rooney on Vegetarians.
Vegetarian - that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter".

3. Andy Rooney on Prisoners.
Did you know that it costs forty thousand dollars a year to house each prisoner? Jeez, for forty thousand bucks apiece I'll take a few prisoners into my house. I live in Los Angeles. I already have bars on the windows. I don't think we should give free room and board to criminals.* I think they should have to run twelve hours a day on a treadmill and generate electricity. And, if they don't want to run, they can rest in the chair that's hooked up to the generator.

4. Andy Rooney on Fabric Softeners.
My wife uses fabric softener.* I never knew what that stuff was for. Then I noticed women coming up to me, sniffing, then saying under their breath, "Married!" and walking away. Fabric softeners are how our wives mark their territory. We can take off the ring. But, it's hard to get that April Fresh scent out of your clothes.

5. Andy Rooney on morning differences.
Men and women are different in the morning. We men wake up aroused in the morning. We can't help it. We just wake up, and we want you. And the women are thinking, "How can he want me the way I look in the morning?" It's because we can't see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve.

6. Andy Rooney on phone-in-polls.
You know those shows where people call in and vote on different issues? Did you ever notice there's always like 18% that say, "I don't know." It costs 90 cents to call up and vote, and they're voting, "I don't know." Give me the phone. (Says into the phone)* "I DON'T KNOW!" (Hangs up looking proud.) "Sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe you're not sure about." This guy probably calls up phone sex girls for $2.95 to say, "I'm not in the mood."

7. Andy Rooney on cripes
My wife's from the midwest. Very nice people there. Very wholesome. They use words like 'Cripes' 'For Cripes sake.' Who would that be; Jesus Cripes? The son of 'Gosh' of the church of 'Holy Moly'? I'm not making fun of it. You think I wanna burn in 'Heck'?

8. Andy Rooney on Grandma
My grandmother has a bumper sticker on her car that says 'Sexy Senior Citizen.' You don't want to think of your grandmother that way, do you? Out entering wet shawl contests. Makes you wonder where she got that dollar she gave you for your birthday.

9. Andy Rooney on answering machines.
Did you ever hear one of these corny positive messages on someone's answering machine? "Hi, it's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too. The thought for the day is: "Share the love." BEEP Oh, yeah...this is the VD clinic calling....Speaking of being positive, your test results are back. Stop sharing the love.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPECIAL POEM FOR SENIOR CITIZENS!!

A row of bottles on my shelf
Caused me to analyze myself.
One yellow pill I have to pop
Goes to my heart so it won't stop.
A little white one that I take
Goes to my hands so they won't shake.
The blue ones that I use a lot
Tell me I'm happy when I'm not.
The purple pill goes to my brain
And tells me that I have no pain.
The capsules tell me not to wheeze
Or cough or choke or even sneeze.
The red ones, smallest of them all
Go to my blood so I won't fall.
The orange ones, very big and bright
Prevent my leg cramps in the night.
Such an array of brilliant pills
Helping to cure all kinds of ills.
But what I'd really like to know...........
Is what tells each one where to go!

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.

Shirley

Last edited by sef; 03-05-2004 at 09:04 PM.
sef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 09:36 PM   #66  
Goddess

Thumbs down Good Friday Evening!

Hey all!

It's Friday night and I have a little time to breathe. I skimmed the board and see that it has been very slow this week. I'd like to be on more regularly, but that's probably not going to happen for a while.

Eating has been going well. Lent--I love Lent! Even with all the eating out I've been doing lately, I'm doing well. Weight is coming off again and I am feeling pretty good.

Jackie--I hope the results from the bone scan are good! I've been thinking about you even though I haven't been on the board much. When my DM was recovering from BC she experimented with making hats and headbands with hair coming out from under them. She hadn't seen any in the stores where she lives. Fortunately she didn't lose her hair, but she wanted something for the women in her support group who did. I hope you find something you like. If you have to go through this you might as well have the small solace of having the hair you always wanted!

Deb--Congrats on Michael getting into Duke and getting to compete for the scholarship. NC is great and the medical school there is wonderful.

BOB--I hope you are getting that arse off the ground and back into the swing!!!! (and who am I to talk? ). Let us know on the movies.

SEF--I hope the fluid is going down for you--I've been a little puffy too. I think it is the humidity coming back. It's fine with me, I'm so ready for spring. . .

Heart--Hang in there that stomach WILL shrink! It has to!

Everyone else, have a good weekend. I'll try to check back in before it gets crazy again.

Susan
Fillise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 09:58 PM   #67  
Bustin' Buddy

Hey kids

Just got in from eating at my dad's house. We had fried fish, shrimp, fries, hush puppies, etc. It was good. I didn't eat too much though - not as much as usual anyway! My sister Mary and her husband and the girls were there too. I love visiting with them....she's my bestest friend!

Other than that....not much happening! I'm glad it's Friday. Tomorrow night we are going to Norm's for my friend Heidi's 30th B-day par-tay. I'm sure Big Lover will be there to serenade everyone...what a treat!

BOB: What in the **** is going on with you girl? You must e-mail me and fill me in on your flip out session! Obviously you've lost your mind or something from what I gathered from VMOORE's deleted post! Don't make me come there and whip the crap out of you - you know I will!

OK - see everyone tomorrow!

Missy
fruitloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 05:20 AM   #68  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Morning!

I've been up since 3:45am, can't go back to sleep, but wish I could my eyes are stinging and I can't think straight!

My friend DEBBY came over unexpectedly last night for a visit, she didn't leave til after 11pm, she wanted me to show her how to list stuff on Ebay. Not that I think she'll ever use the information, it's just not "her" I offered my so-called "expertise" on the ins and outs of Ebaying. With doing that it also got me to post a few more items up for auction.

VM, sounds yummy! I'll eat just about ANY ice cream, even chocolate if it's the only thing available. I've decided that this is in my blood. My grandfather owned a candy store and it also sold ice cream, so that's in my blood via my Mother, my grandfather on my Dad's side owned an ice cream parlor at one time, so as you can see, it's a given that my 2 major downfalls are candy and ice cream - what to do?????? Thank goodness they weren't drug addicts!:lo:

SEF, I buy, keep it in the car if the house is clean, or even if it's not, or just pile more crap in the house. Seriously though, now that the warehouse is more organized, I need to work on the house being as such and take what I am not going to work on soon over to the warehouse - easier said than done, but know I have to do it. Girlfriend, I'm definitely busting buttons here, not only because of MICHAEL, but because I've gained so much weight!!!! Thanks for the FF - sent them to my DM!

FILLISE, we've heard the med school is good at DUKE. I hope not only that he likes the campus, but that they honor his hard work with this scholarship, it sounds like a PERFECT fit for MICHAEL, right up his alley - plus, it's closer to home Glad to hear LENT is working good for you - remember what I say each year - LENT is going to be a year long event!

FRUIT, I'll join you when you go to BOB'S to beat the crap out of her - there's enough crap for the both of us to beat out, so you have to share the experience with me!

Okay, going to see what garage sales are listed. Too bad my neighbors weren't nice enough to let me know they are having one today - I would of done it with them - just found out late last night from seeing it in the Flyer, too late to pull out all my crap!

{{{HUGS}}}

Deb
Debelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 12:55 PM   #69  

Hi guys,
I haven't been one to post a whole lot, just read and try to pick up on some knowledge once in awhile. However, I do have a question. I have been so frustrated lately b/c I have been sticking to SB for the most part, exercising an hour (approx) every day, and drinking 80 oz of water. My weight is not changing! I'm beginning to wonder if the Firm workout is building muscle...it is quite the grueling workout... Any thoughts?

cessprin
iii_cessprin_iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 12:58 PM   #70  

Also, I would like to lose about 30 pounds to be nice & skinny, but technically I'm in the "normal" weight range. Could this be why it is so hard to get the pounds off?
iii_cessprin_iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 02:23 PM   #71  
Goddess

Cessprin--yes and yes! Muscle weighs more than fat so if you are losing fat and building muscle you may not see much in the way of a weight loss. Try taking your measurements. How do you clothes feel? Chances are if you are replacing fat with muscle then it will show up in your tape measure much sooner than in your clothes!

Also the less you have to lose the harder it is to lose it. You won't see rapid weight loss with SB if you are in the normal weight range. Again, use that tape measure!

Deb--Get some sleep and don't feel bad about your house--my pictures would rival yours right now!

Missy--Yum yum. Good for you for being good!

Have a great day all!

Susan
Fillise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 02:58 PM   #72  
sef

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. She is not a BABE or a CHICK - She is a BREASTED AMERICAN.

2. She is not a SCREAMER or MOANER - She is VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE.

3. She is not EASY - She is HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.

4. She is not DUMB - She is a DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

5. She has not BEEN AROUND - She is a PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION.

6. She is not an AIRHEAD - She is REALITY IMPAIRED.

7. She does not get DRUNK or TIPSY - She gets CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED.

8. She does not have BREAST IMPLANTS - She is MEDICALLY ENHANCED.

9. She does not NAG YOU - She becomes VERBALLY REPETITIVE.

10.She is not a SLUT - She is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED.

11.She does not have MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS - She is PECTORALLY SUPERIOR.

12. She is not a TWO-BIT WHORE - She is a LOW COST PROVIDER.

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. He does not have a BEER GUT - He has developed a LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.

2. He is not a BAD DANCER - He is OVERLY CAUCASIAN.

3. He does not GET LOST ALL THE TIME - He INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.

4. He is not BALDING - He is in FOLLICLE REGRESSION.

5. He is not a CRADLE ROBBER - He prefers GENERATIONALLY DIFFERENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS

6. He does not get FALLING-DOWN! DRUNK -He becomes ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL.

7. He does not act like a TOTAL *** - He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION. (my favorite word)

8. He is not a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG - He has SWINE EMPATHY.

9. He is not afraid of COMMITMENT - He is MONOGAMOUSLY CHALLENGED

10. He is not HORNY - He is SEXUALLY FOCUSED.

11. It's not his crack you see hanging out of his pants....It is MALE CLEAVAGE.

Sorry couldn't resist!
sef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 05:11 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 278/163/143

Height: 5'8"

Man, the board is slow. My day started really sucky. I got up and stepped on the scale expecting some of my weight gain(3 pounds) to be gone. NOPE, and not only that, but another pound was on!! I'm really ticked. I've been OP all week and exercising and these stupid pounds from last weekend are still here and now another one to boot!! I then went to my exercise class and stopped at 2 yard sales on the way home. Came home and ate(legal) then got dressed and went to Dirt Cheap. Got a couple of good buys. Then came home and I've had the door open since it is such a gorgeous day. We've badly needed some sunshine here. Oh yea, I went to the tanning bed for the 1st time since last August a couple hours ago. I only stayed 8 minutes, but am cooked. I couldn't believe it. She just changed the bulbs, so I should have known. Anyone had the Blue Bunny Carb Freedom ice cream? If not, it's awesome! Even my DH likes it. I've had the chocolate with almonds and this week I decided to try the Double Strawberry. I'm not a big strawberry fan, but this stuff is great. My only problem is that I can never have just 1 serving(1/2 cup)-- I mean, who the heck gets satisfied with that? But I'm trying not to go over a cup. Well, I don't have much else to report. Oh yea, I do(lol) also- another good snack idea. Hormel TURKEY(trust me) pepperoni. Even my kids love this. The turkey kind has alot less fat than the regular but tastes just as good if not better. We like them dipped in ranch dressing. Gotta go...
heartmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 06:10 PM   #74  

Default hello all

Well, the good news....

My trip is coming up soon - Friday I leave for Europe...Belgium, France, and then Holland, back to Belgium and home... DS is going with me, and he is just too excited now that we have less than a week to go! (Spring Break starts Friday) This is a much needed vacation!!!!

I went to the doctor for my monthly check-up on my weight loss/dieting/health issues I am suffering...I have been doing this since the end of August, before I left for the Dominican Republic and got so sick when I came back from intestinal critters...not only have I gone down 2 sizes in clothing, my blood pressure which had started rising in August - 137/80 - which is pretty darn high for this girl...it was 120/70 this month's visit...and the total loss of pounds since August.....31 AND 1/2 POUNDS!!!!! I got a big bear hug from my doctor, as well as he assured me that he has never heard of anyone gaining weight in Europe because of all the exercise... well, I am worried, I am looking forward to tasting beers, wines, pastries and chocolates...but I think I might just put all that good stuff into a day or two and then the rest of the days spend eating healthy, like salads, fruit, etc - I love the fruit in Europe - our's is bland and dry and tasteless next to an Apple from France, or an Orange from Spain...

Well, because the trip is coming up so soon, I have been working until late at night at the office, after coming into the office at 8:00 a.m. - and not taking a lunch hour most of those days as well ...I am so busy that I don't even get to read emails or make even one call to check on my son, etc. I barely even get a chance to say Hello to Serene who works in the same office....

I am rambling, but wanted to say I cannot keep up with posts or posting until I get back from vacation... I don't want to be MIA anymore...but every time I get started with posts and reading posts, etc. - I end up involved in something that keeps me away from computer... So, best wishes to everyone this new week and next week in staying SBer Legal and good losses on the weight...JackK - hope you are doing well - and of course, everyone else too....Deb, I don't have a doubt, a shred, inkling, or niggling of a bad feeling about Michael going to Duke - I just have a good feeling that this summer you will be packing your son up and driving him to his new dormroom in North Carolina!

Take care all - Sabrina
Tranquil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 09:01 PM   #75  

Hi there! Still trying to recover and now I feel like I'm coming down with something. Oprah was a lot of fun! But I have to keep this post short as my RSD has been nasty lately and being on the computer definitely is a no no! Just wanted you to know I'm trying to get 100% op every day and keep it under 169. I'll check in next week, probably around WIW. Have a good weekend.
ldblond is offline   Reply With Quote