Cooking 0 0%
Free Time??? What's That??? 5 22.73%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2001, 05:31 PM   #76  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Hye Y'All!

Was I missed? I sure missed the board. I feel like I was on a vacation and I didn't even get to go anywhere! No vacation here, that's for sure.

The garage sale stunk-o. I waited and waited until we were suppose to have good weather and wouldn't you know it, it sprinkles on and off. Just my luck! Oh well, can't brood over it, doesn't help anything anyhow. I took 6 big boxes filled with stuff yesterday along with loose odds and ends and today another 4 boxes along with more odds and ends. Eli is going to bring me some more boxes and then that will be it. Not too much stuff left to get rid off and boy, let me tell you, the patio is looking like a patio again! It's like a big burden is lifted when you get rid of all this crap!!! I'll be thrilled when it's all gone.

Other than working on this for the past few days, not much has been happening. Got in my 4.5 miles today, no great times, but it felt good to do something besides going through crap

Have been very lax in drinking my water the last few days, but vow to do better starting tomorrow. Also, ate way too much fat the last few days-it was like my body was craving it-weird! PB&J were in over abundance for me this weekend

Scale was at 120.5 this morning, can't complain and a bit surprised considering that I've over eaten my quota these past days (more days than I care to think about). Seems when I don't journal I overstep my calorie boundries. Back to normal tomorrow. May be a good day on the scale if my jumping on a few minutes ago is any indication-less than this morning. Then again, if I probably would drink some water and hydrate myself, I'd see the normal number, with my luck, this is a dehydration number!

I haven't had time to run through the board for the last few days, so I hope that you don't mind that I start anew from here on. If you posted a question to me that I have yet to answer, please know I'm not ignoring it, just that I haven't seen it, so please, ask again. I promise to answer anything posted after this post gets on.

ANGELA, no picture on the PHOTO ALBUM BOARD. Try again to post it, please If you continue to have trouble, please let me know and I will try to help.

MEL, I haven't forgotten your picture-you know I've been crazy with this G sale, but I PROMISE I will get it done-hopefully tonight

TO EVERYONE ELSE I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I miss being "in touch" with you all like this, but I know you understand {HUGS}.

I have a really busy day tomorrow. Lauren needs to get to school very early for a meeting and then she's staying late as well. Have many errands to run and then Eli is having his store Xmas party tomorrow night-AFTER the store closes, after 11pm-not really looking forward to it since that's WAY AFTER MY BEDTIME, but it's the only time they could do it and be able for everyone to participate in the festivities. I'm taking food straight from the oven to the store-can't imagine eating that late-I won't, but they are. Making my hummus-I was told not to come without it. Reminds me, have to get pita bread on my list of things to do! Anyhow, I just mention this only because if I don't get on too much in the day time, you'll understand that I'm running around town.

Well, that's it for me, for now. I'll have the new board up and running tomorrow morning. Please remember, it's MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY TOMORROW so if you have a good quotes, stories or words of wisdom you'd like to share with the board, please, try to post them tomorrow.

Have a great evening!

Debbie
194/120.5/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 12-16-2001, 06:49 PM   #77  
sef

HidieHo all!!

We gave our conata in church today. It was wonderful! A pleasure to particiate in it. Of course there was a standing ovation. The little kids who were lousy in rehearsal hit their mark perfectly today.

Rest of day was restful. We discussed plans for our visitors. Dil's parents and bro are coming from Ohio, my dd from MD and a friend of gd from TX. Thank God for blowup mattresses!! Watched ice skating and read paper, that has been the extent of my day.

Tomorrow it's back to reality.

Hope all is well.

Take care sef
Old 12-17-2001, 06:13 AM   #78  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

It's a NEW WEEK and the NEW WEEKLY BOARD IS UP AND RUNNING!! Here's the link to the new board:

http://64.119.161.199/forum/showthre...threadid=11756

See you there!!!
Closed Thread