Old 07-26-2008, 06:34 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Red face

Hey chicks! Went to wi today (starting to go on Saturday 'cause school is starting) and lost 1.8 since last wi. I'm happy with that. My official loss at ww is 13.4 since May 6th. I just hope to be at goal by the end of October. At the rate I've been going I should be able to do it. Thanks for the responses on the "frozen foods" for lunches!!

Tracie-feel better!!

Paula-I love the idea of picking blueberries. They don't have thorns, do they?

Rhonda-reading on the couch sounds good. I know you are enjoying the rest.

Sandra-Keep us posted on the tournaments. We're rootin' for ya!

BB-Sorry to hear about Leo's bad night. Maybe he can get better rest tonight.

Hi Vickie-hope you've had a great day!

My wireless connection is acting up, so I'm sitting on the porch, and it's burning up out here. GTG in to the air conditioner!! TTFN
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #77  

Height: 5' 10"

Sloan, blueberries do not have throns, raspberries do. The great thing about blueberry picking are the bushes are high so you can just standup and pick. You should look into farms in your area. Definatly worth it as they freeze great.
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 07:35 PM   #78  
focused and aiming

Sloan, congratulations. That's a good loss.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:41 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately. Just so busy with DH having lots of tests and starting his treatments at Chiropractic center on his back this week. I've decided I'm going to start as soon as I can after my insurance kicks in next month. My neck bothers me a lot and I hope they can help me. Had company today and didn't do too well in the food department so I was off plan. Will get back on tomorrow. Any way I've been thinking of y'all so I just wanted to pop in and let y'all know I'm still around amd say hello. Will check back later and catch up on everyone.

Sloan - I did see your good news. Yey on the weight loss. You are doing great.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Trish
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:38 AM   #80  

Slaon, Congrats on the loss!!!! You are doing so well.
Old 07-27-2008, 09:04 AM   #81  
Tracie

S/C/G: 201.2/181.4/135

Height: 5'0"

Sloanie!!! WTG on your loss!! You are getting closer and closer to your goal!

Last edited by twestra; 07-27-2008 at 09:05 AM.
twestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:23 AM   #82  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks!

Congratulations, Sloan! You should be very, very proud of yourself. I'm getting closer and closer to starting over at WW. Sometime in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, I'm very busy and trying to do the best that I can. Most meals, I'm perfectly Core. Some not, but no binges.

I got to get in the pool yesterday and will do so again today. It's great exercise and really, really good for my soul. The next two weeks will be very busy with remodeling. i'll do the best I can. When I finally get back to WW, I'm asking for a new book....record and a fresh start. It's going to be great.

Have a great on program day!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #83  
beachbum

Big CONGRATS on your 1.8 lb weight loss.YOU'RE DOING FANTASTIC ON THE CORE. HERES TO GOAL WEIGHT BY OCT.

PAULA-His treatments are every 3 weeks, for 3 months and than he'll have another pet scan to determine if the cancer is get smaller the treatment will vary down to another couple of months.

SANDRA-Thanks for the well wishes,I'm lucky:luck: to have you corebies to post to.

TRACIE-He had a good nap:shhh: when I was at church,so now he feels better again. Wish I could get back to reading a book the only time I have for that if I in a doctors waiting room. I used to read but now I'm became a tv movie buff.

TRISH-Hope you and your DH will get the best treatment to relieve the pain in the back and in your neck. Don't be to hard on yourself,we all fall though the cracks just start over again.

VICKIE-Swimming is the best exercise has it move all kinds of muscles.

Have to go,have a nice evening

Hugs

Last edited by beach bum; 07-27-2008 at 03:26 PM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Good Evening Ladies

I am back OP today and really enjoying being back on. I think with such a busy week that I the family gathering was just to much because I was too tired, but DH niece and her family are moving to IN and we wanted to do something with them before they leave Thursday. So we did it any way. I was so tired and sore all over last night and finally took one DH muscle relaxers and went to bed. Slept 20 hours and drug out of bed this morning only because I didn't want to stay in bed any longer. We didn't even plan to go to church because I knew I wouldn't be able to stay awake. So we will recorded it next Sunday and watch it. We do that when we miss so that we keep up.

Hope everyone is having a great week end.

Catch y'all tomorrow.

Trish
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #85  

I'm running out of ideas for the weekly challenge! I'm thinking a hard core week. Anyone have other suggestions???? HELP
Old 07-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 153/142/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi chicks! Thanks for all of the congrats notes. As I've said before, I credit you all for my being able to stick with it. I love to be able to chat with y'all, and it keeps me accountable.

Paula-How about another combo? Maybe hard core/exercise and let everyone name the number of days for each that they plan to achieve?

Vickie-I'm excited for your fresh start at ww. I think it is a good idea to make this a total "do-over"; just forget the past and start as if you are a brand new member.

Trish-sounds like you really needed that rest! Eventhough you had that medicine, you slept an exceptionally long time. In my mind, that means your body really needed it.

Maryann-I hope you and Leo have had a good day. I'm praying for both of you!

Tracie-are you feeling better? I hope you've been able to rest a lot this week end.

I've had a very quiet day today. I made some crockpot apples that were really good. I'll post the recipe on the recipe board. I also make a tasty mixture for lunch today. I took one can of corn, one can of black beans, one can of mexican style tomatoes, and one can of tomato sauce. To that I added one large cooked chicked breast diced and heated it all up. It was very yummy. My teenage nephew said I had gotten good at "making diet food" when he tasted it. Guess I'd better go for now. Have a great night!
sloanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:38 AM   #87  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Woke up with a beaut of a cold,taking zicam to get rid of it before the kids arrive.

I had some many things planned to get this house in shape but I will do as much as I can without running myself down any further.Kids will understand.They arriving next weekend from Sat to Mon. Look forward to seeing them again.

Leo is the same,we had a bad night,came down stairs took some pill and got up at few mins before 9AM.

TRISH-Sorry your had a rough Sunday. Sometimes when the body is overtired we get too much sleep,and its hard to wake up. Hope you have better days ahead.

PAULA-I don't have any suggest but Like to start the challenge with you girls. HARD Core seems to be Ok with me. When does the challenge begin.????

SLOAN-Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. We really appreciate them at this time. I agree with you being on a board with wonderful core chicks is a plus,but you have to give yourself credit also.

Have a great morning ,I'll be back later

Hugs
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #88  
Southside White Sox Fan

BB, you gotta take care of yourself or you'll be no use to your Hubby or your kids.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:12 PM   #89  
Tracie

S/C/G: 201.2/181.4/135

Height: 5'0"

Hi chickies. Feeling a bit better today. I went in to work for about 5 hours, but went home after that for some much needed rest. Problem is, every time I lay down, I can't stop coughing. When I'm sitting up, I still cough, but not near as much as when I lay down. I might have to try and fall asleep sitting up.

I've eaten badly yesterday and today, although I didn't eat anything at all until dinner last night, and my dbf picked up a pizza. So I ate a couple of pieces. Then today for lunch, he picked up a burger and fries from steak and shake. And I ate that too. Bad girl. Oh well, right now I am just thankful I don't have to cook anything. Just not feeling like it. I will be back op starting tonight. I will make him grill me some chicken or something tonight.
twestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #90  
Southside White Sox Fan

No....not bad girl...just sick girl making bad choices. I had the worst cold of my life this year at the end of April. It sounds like you have the same virus. I completely lost my taste of smell and taste for about a week. My nose is just now starting to come back.

I hope you feel better soon.

Come on over to the new week chat....I can tell you're not on top of your game!