Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Hello All-

I am still here. Struggling to get on track. Looks like some of you are doing great. I am a believer in Wonderslim. My problem right now is getting back into the habit of the nutrtion drinks. Basically if I dont start the day out with a shake I am already a failure. Today has been ok but that is because I have a cholestrol test and have to fast.....

I was sick since Thursday so I am afraid to weigh. To be honest last time I weighted I had gained 5 lbs.

REKP-I got your box. Thank you so much again. I havent tried much on but the two pair-the green and brown surely have to be a goal pant. I was hoping one would fit for church last Sunday. I went poured into a dress but I went. I am a Christian by faith in Christ but havent been to church in awhile. I have a strong faith in God and know I should go more. 2 1/2 years ago my marriage almost ended in divorce but after a year my husband came back. I dont want to discuss it in detail but it definately is a marriage miracle. There was a verse in the old testament that God kept putting in front of eyes. It is a very amazing story.

REKP-you have done so good in your weight loss. I look at the numbers and am amazed, you must be so happy to be where you are.

There are some size 18 pants on the clothing exchange if anyone is interested.

Anyone hear about Carnie Wilson? She just went through a second weight loss surgery.

I was weighing once a week.

The one positive thing I can think of is that I am still posting. I am still struggling. Thats a good thing. There is a saying about if people give up on you that is when you have to worry. Well if I give up on this struggle it's the same thing. This probably doesnt make sense but I guess what I am saying is that I havent given up on myself.

I can get on routine. I enjoyed losing and felt it. I enjoy the treadmill. They say exercise releases endromophines (sp).

So REKP are you dealing with people telling you your getting to thin?

I really want to be a success like you all are doing! Glad to see so many new people. Soon they will be making a new link so if it's closed look for a new one.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #257  
wonderslim novice

S/C/G: 161/161/130

Height: 5'9''

Default Uggggh

Today will be the end of day 5 for me and I have not lost a single pound. I will admit I have not exercised these days.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:44 AM   #258  
wonderslim novice

P.S. I don't mean to sound like a brat I'm just very frustrated because I like quick fixes. I am a part of a wedding at the end of may and was hoping to lose 20 lbs by then but I guess that isn't very realistic, is it?
The beginning days of dieting stink worse than hot garbage.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:19 AM   #259  

S/C/G: 326/186/163

Height: 67 in

Default Good Morning All...

Nothingbutnatalie: Welcome to the group! I hope your weight loss starts and goes ahead...full force...until you reach your goal the end of May. It may not be the full 30 pounds you want to lose, but it certainly will be enough for you to feel good about. Are you drinking a lot of water? It was hard for me to exercise the first couple of weeks on the plan, I felt weak, but after that I went back to my exercise routine and think it has helped with the loss.
Your body may be doing a fluid shift, or you may have just shocked it with dieting. Give it the full time you had planned. I'm certain you will see results.

Shero: So good to see your post! Hang in there girl. Find the resolve you have to do this and get those embers fanned back to a full flame! You can do this...you have a great start already and I know you want to see it through to the end. How's Spring Rose doing?

Jaelini: Hardees is absolutely one of the best fast food restaurants in the south. I was just surprised at the calorie/fat/carb counts in everything! I looked the low carb bowl up online when we got home...something like 600 calories and 40 fat grams...I'm so glad I didn't eat all of it! It truly would have almost blown everything I could have for the day. So...guess husband won't be getting any more Hardee breakfasts until this diet is over unless he wants to go by himself.

Hope everyone has a great, on plan, day. Each day gets us a step closer to our goal!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #260  

S/C/G: 209/198/155

Height: 5.7

Natalie - are you drinking all the water? That seems to be my downfall but it appears a requirement to lose the weight. Losing weight is so darn hard but I can gain it SO SO easy.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 357/see ticker/235

Height: 5' 10"

I can be my own worst enemy!
I finally hit 300 and look so forward to being back in the 200's which I have not seen in 6 years so what do I do I once again overeat and had a binge night. Stayed on target all day and came home from work and my ex-husband came over to get some more of his stuff and he bought pizza. I only ate 1 or 2 slices back when we were married and what do I do but eat FIVE slices last night!!!!
I am staying away from the scale because I am to scared to see it go up.
It is so easy to stay on track when I am alone and the only one in the house,
I have to get back on track and quit falling down.
Thank you all for being here.
This time next week I will be reporting in the 200's!!!!
Water, water, water, exercise, exercise, exercise!!!!!
ACCOUNTIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #262  

Sally - Eh, it happens but you are good to recommit and get back on the program. Pizza is a huge trigger for me. I LOVE it and could eat a whole pizza in one sitting (if no one was watching ). Once I have one piece, you can kiss the diet goodbye because I love it that much.

What did you guys do for Easter? I tried to eat healthy (steamed vegetables instead of baked potato) but I didn't exactly do 'great'. Also, do you all add fiber to your shakes? Seems like I may need to (maybe benefiber or something).
Old 04-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #263  

S/C/G: 167/164.5/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi there everyone. I have just started this journey with getting back to where I need to be, and have an introduction in the newbie section. Reading through all of these have been very helpful, trying to cut and paste different tips and recipes.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #264  

Hi meguone - i think this program really works if you work it. I seem to sabotage by not eating enough or eating too much. Determined to find that perfect stride when everything falls in place. Good luck!
Old 04-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #265  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macilly View Post
Hi meguone - i think this program really works if you work it. I seem to sabotage by not eating enough or eating too much. Determined to find that perfect stride when everything falls in place. Good luck!
HI there , well I know when I tried the samples, I had to split the oatmeal and the pudding for breakfast up into two separate times. I ate the oatmeal, took son to school then came back and finished the pudding. I've been trying the rest of the samples this past week, and it feels SO GOOD to get back to walking.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:23 PM   #266  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

Natalie, hang in there! Were you dieting before with a different plan? You may not get a big whoosh to start if you were. Get your water in, and make sure you weigh and measure your dinner, and are eating all your mini-meals. I just started weighing, and have found it is easy to think you are eating only 4oz, when the reality is it is much more. And you do not sound like a brat at all, losing weight is hard work! To not see the progress you want is frustrating.

Shero, you will get back in the saddle! It can be a struggle, I don't know if this would work for you, but instead of telling myself I am starting again, I look at it as starting a new plan.

Macilly, I do add benefiber to my shakes, I also add a teaspoon of flax seed to my pancakes, and I try to pick high fiber veggies.

Sally, don't dwell on the one binge. Just go back to plan. You probably did not eat enough to gain weight, you just may not lose this week. You are doing great, you will see those 200s very soon!

Welcome, megoune!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #267  

S/C/G: 326/186/163

Height: 67 in

Default Good Morning

Welcome Meguone! I'm so happy you found the group. I look forward to hearing about your journey with this diet and seeing your losses!

Sally: Glad you picked yourself up, dusted off, and got right back on program. You will see the loss into the 200's in no time...in spite of the pizza!
I can say with 100% assurance that I would eaten more pizza than I intended if one was brought into the house. Some things are so very hard for me to resist. It's not going to be long before I'll be on maintenance (probably less than 4 months) and it scares me to death. The diet has been so easy...someone posted before that it's a "don't think, just drink" diet.
When I have to consider every food I'm going to encounter, and why it's not good for me, I know I'm going to be overwhelmed. This is the 2nd time in a little over 5 years that I've dieted successfully, but I gained most of the weight back last time. I would like to think I've learned something this time that will keep that from happening again, but I'm not certain of that.
But...whatever happens in the future, I'm so very thankful that this diet is so effective and I'm headed toward the goal. No matter how many times I stumbled and fell in the past, I'm going to make it this time!
Hope everyone has a great, on plan, day!
Old 04-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #268  

REKP - your weight loss is fantastic. 70lbs..whew. You must have people commenting all the time on how different you look. I like your goal weight too (its very close to mine!). I will never be 125-135 pds and I am fine with that. I think I will look quite divine at 155-160 so keep up the fantastic work. I have clothes in my closet at every size and can't wait to fit into some of the smaller sizes....that will be VICTORY!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #269  

I tried my sample of the Veggie Joe yesterday and besides from burning my tongue it was actually really good. I left it in the amount of time they said, but it over spilt, so I'll have to bring the time back for my microwave. Actually really excited to get my full 12 of food
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #270  
wonderslim novice

You guys are awesome motivators

So I have been drinking at least 64oz of water daily which doesn't come easily.
As for the food, I bartend so my first meal is usually between noon and 3pm so I have my last meal between 11 and 1am. Because of this I sometimes skip on the dessert or one of the other meals but double up on steamed veggies. It is strange because I wasn't on any diet before this. In fact I was eating horribly, all the wrong foods, large potions, and sometimes having only one meal a day along with junk food snacking.
I lost 80lbs my later years of high school by partially eating right, other times starving myself or doing the whole binge and purge because I would make myself physically sick from stuffing my stomach with crap. I was also running a minimum of two miles a day and was extremely active in sports. I want exercise but just end up laying around instead.
Closed Thread