Old 03-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 209.5/209.1/209.8/210.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Hey, I'm still here! Thank you ladies (Amandie and Kim) for your words of encouragement. You know, I've never done one of these online forums before, didn't know what to expect but your contributions are priceless! Not missing the meetings as much. I think the new thread for journaling is a great idea, but we can also keep this one, right? Also any suggestions for making the journaling easier for me to post are welcome. I am not super tech saavy, though i want to be! Still haven't weighed in, but will post good or bad, cuz that's what this is about! ¡Gracias, chicas! Thanks, girls!
Momacelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #167  
I ♥ Momentum

S/C/G: 185/166/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi Guys!
I'm still here too. Have also been de-railed lately and can't seem to find my 'Mojo' to stay on track. Start out good in the morning and then as the day progresses, I can't keep my hand out of the cookie jar, or this week, can't stay away from anything cheese flavoured!
I won't beat myself up too much, I did get a nasty cold two weeks ago and haven't felt like working out for a while now. I definitely need those endorphins to keep my mojo running!
Have a good week everyone.
twizzlergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Kim- Good am, I'm here, I'm here!! As for the new thread for journaling- Sure, why not! I think I need that too- overate/drank last week but this morning's weigh-in surprised me to find that I still lost 2lbs in spite of all that! Btw, LOVE your avatar- you're hot! hehe
Why thankyou I do or shall I say did some plus size modeling, still do a shoot every now and again.

I was going to make the thread in here, not sure what I should title it.. Or if anyone else would like to start it that's cool too!

Congrats on the 2lb loss, that's awesome! I weigh in tomorrow and despite the fact that I've busted my butt at the gym, I have a feeling there is going to be a gain.
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:50 AM   #169  
WW Momentum User

S/C/G: 221/169/150

OMG, you guys! You have no idea how excited I am to find a group of people who are still using Momentum. I've given PointsPlus a try for three months now and I have lost a grand total of 4 pounds on that (versus 22 pounds in the same time period on Momentum). I feel like I just entered the promised land when I found this forum.
Daktari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #170  

Hi Everyone! Unfortunately I had a gain of 0.6 this week. It has to be water retention from the popcorn and other snacks I had at the theater. Today is the start of a new week for me so I'm going to buckle down and refocus my energy on tracking and working out everyday!

Hope everyone is having an awesome week!
Old 03-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #171  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Welcome, Daktari- Congrats on your 26 lb loss so far!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #172  

Well, I weighed in today and I'm not proud, but I only gained .7 Can't tell you how relieved I was, because I haven't been tracking and been snacking like a mad woman at night. Night time is my biggest downfall. At this point, I think i should just leave the house at night!lol Anyway, I actually feel good about this and have started fresh today. I don't know bout anyone else, but everything that's going on in the world has been getting to me. Japan, Lybia and the rest of North Africa. My heart goes out to all those people that are suffering<3. I feel guilty because I pray to have the mental fortitude and strength to continue my weight loss for my health, but really, there is a whole world of people that have much bigger problems.. I pray for them as well. Ok, sorry not part of thread, but had to share. Take care, Ladies and continued success to all
Old 03-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #173  
I got this

Good morning all!

Twizzlergirl- I hope you have a good week too and being sick is no fun! Just do what you can!

Kim- That sucks but you cannot let it beat you up! .6 must be water retention! For all you know, your body wants a break?? Idk, just a thought.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #174  
I got this

I understand, Momacelli- So much going on in the world with much bigger problems than weight loss but you can only do so much for them, you know? LOL @ leaving the house at night. Idea- save up some of your points for the nighttime or have something healthy or point friendly ready for the night be it frozen grapes, jello with cool whip, 1 tbsp of crunchy hazelnut butter (like nutella) with saltine crackers, etc. I have my chocolate chip muffins (3pt) with 2 tsp crunchy hazelnut butter (2 pts) as "icing" for total of 5 points but I can go overboard with the hazelnut butter sometimes. >_< You can do itttttt!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #175  

Welcome, Daktari! I know how you feel, I was so happy to find this forum/group! PP didn't work for me either. I did however lose 35lbs on Momentum. Hope to continue that pattern Couldn't help but notice your moniker. Were you a big fan of the TV show Dakatari? lol
Old 03-16-2011, 01:54 PM   #176  

Quote:
I understand, Momacelli- So much going on in the world with much bigger problems than weight loss but you can only do so much for them, you know? LOL @ leaving the house at night. Idea- save up some of your points for the nighttime or have something healthy or point friendly ready for the night be it frozen grapes, jello with cool whip, 1 tbsp of crunchy hazelnut butter (like nutella) with saltine crackers, etc. I have my chocolate chip muffins (3pt) with 2 tsp crunchy hazelnut butter (2 pts) as "icing" for total of 5 points but I can go overboard with the hazelnut butter sometimes. >_< You can do itttttt!!!
Thanks Amandie! I know, you are right. I also like your snack suggestions
Old 03-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #177  
I got this

One more- I personally love baby carrots with black pepper/crushed red pepper flakes/hot sauce mixed in (LF-2%) cottage cheese as a dip. It fills me up and only 2-3 points total. Also like sliced cucumbers with balsamic vinegar and cottage cheese too...

Thought this could help you out too.... Low Point Snacks

Last edited by amandie; 03-16-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #178  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
OMG, you guys! You have no idea how excited I am to find a group of people who are still using Momentum. I've given PointsPlus a try for three months now and I have lost a grand total of 4 pounds on that (versus 22 pounds in the same time period on Momentum). I feel like I just entered the promised land when I found this forum.
I am finding more and more people who are discouraged with Points Plus. It seems we all share the same issue, gaining and losing the same few pounds! There are a few ladies in my Wednesday morning meeting who switched back to Momentum as well and say they would much rather have fewer points and count their fruit because it gives them a sense of control.

I lost 80lbs the first 10 months on Momentum and struggled when Points Plus came out. Since switching back to Momentum a few weeks ago, I have lost a little over 11lbs. This week I had a small gain but that's due to water retention from the popcorn I had at the movie theater.

Congrats on your loss!!
Old 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #179  

Quote:
One more- I personally love baby carrots with black pepper/crushed red pepper flakes/hot sauce mixed in (LF-2%) cottage cheese as a dip. It fills me up and only 2-3 points total. Also like sliced cucumbers with balsamic vinegar and cottage cheese too...

Thought this could help you out too.... Low Point Snacks
That sounds absolutely awesome! I'm going to have to try it today Always looking for new snack ideas.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:49 PM   #180  
WW Momentum User

S/C/G: 221/169/150

Thumbs up

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone! I'm so glad to be here.
And Momacelli, that is exactly why I picked that name. I loved that show! Today was my first day back on Momentum. Everything went great. I'm really looking forward to some weight loss again!
Daktari is offline   Reply With Quote